[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
Going after the Treasures of Ruin, wish me luck and any tips on catching them?
>>
Catch them in apriballs.
>>
>>56468973
Good luck daddy
Sleep moves are always best for catching, false swipe because the truth hurts. If you catch all 4 you unlock the secret Raifort sec scene, godspeed
>>
Just caught Chien-Pao, only took four Ultra Balls.
>>
>>56468973
Hold Down+B after throwing the ball to improve your capture odds.
>>
Just caught Wo-Chien in a Quick Ball, first attempt first toss.
>>
>>56468973
They're very powerful beasts so Beast Balls are your best shot
>>
Chi-Yu caught, put up a bit of a fight.
>>
And Ting-Lu is caught, god damn he was a pain in the dick.
>>
>>56469030
They have a catch rate of 6, not 3
>>
>>56468973
They're shiny locked and you can fix their IVs with bottle caps.
>>
>>56468973
Chien Pao gave me trouble as it refused to stay in the ball and struggled to death remember to save before each encounter in case you faint them or get wiped.

For Snow Noodle carry rawst berry.
For Scribe Snail Pecha Berry.
Lava fish will mostly nuke you so you won't get burned after then you will get wiped.
Living Bowl Ox just hits hard but I found isn't that hard, spore works well but sleep powder will too.
>>
>Hey guys I'm going to catch pokemon in a pokemon game, any tips on how to catch pokemon?
Riveting thread sir
>>
>only level 60
>normal wild encounter
>default level up moveset
There's nothing interesting or challenging about catching these, Pokemon desperately needs to make legendaries actual boss battles. Gen 7 made a good start with Totems and Ultra Necrozma and then they just forgot about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.