[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

Happy Birthday 4chan!

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sneedorino.gif (177 KB, 1170x888)
177 KB
177 KB GIF
LAST TIME:
>FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE GOOKMOOT
>Bunken finishes Infinity's main game and starts the postgame
>Wow does the ending suck
>Tiramisu starts up Desolation in the company of two cute girls
>Wagie and Mercury finish Sky Blue's current version
>Ose returns to play some Unbreakable Kino, quickly finding out Eda is a bit retarded
>John finishes the absolute hell that is chapter 12 of Empire and then also starts Unbreakable Kino
>An anon trudges through Unbound and learns some of the unfortunate modern changes to Pokemon
>I try Olympus for a bit, it sucks
>I then become a gangster in KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>What is this?
This is a thread where a bunch of autists come together and play shitty fangames. Join if you want.

>How do I join?
Just make a name and/or tripcode and start posting images.

>Archive
https://rentry.org/vp-Plays-Thread-Archive

>Fangame Bingo Card Generator
https://bingobaker.com/#6636f8a719381479
>>
File: This is fucked.gif (158 KB, 1170x888)
158 KB
158 KB GIF
This whole situation seems a bit (((peculiar))) to me.
>>
This game made team rocket go from a bunch of poachers to full on Cubone genociders.
>>
File: not so famous anymore.png (92 KB, 514x411)
92 KB
92 KB PNG
you know the loop in reborn where you'd do some quests involving legendaries and somehow you would end up doing the elite 4 again? well that's what is going on right now, but in this the elite 4 is randomized, with all of the game's leaguers+kanto+some of sinnoh, don't have them all unlocked yet.
>>
File: Based.gif (292 KB, 1170x888)
292 KB
292 KB GIF
Based retard.
>>
File: ball and bird swiped.png (116 KB, 508x802)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>teleported to johto past to swipe gs ball because thorn (you) is a klepto
>ho-oh tries to stop me
>gets snatched
another timeline defiled
>>
File: crossover episode.png (188 KB, 1024x768)
188 KB
188 KB PNG
Rocketvald???
In Unbreakable Ties???
In this economy????
>>56534518
They kind of deserve it don't you think
>>56534565
Bottom right is the final evo of the rock/dragon fakemon based on the statues right?
>>
>>56534614
yes it is
>>
Sheesh man and I thought I was the damn thief.
>>56534614
Ah, the good old days.
Nah, Cubone's are too cute to go extinct.
>>
SwoobatGODS.... we didn't solo sweep...
Swoobat ate his first two mons for breakfast before going down to a dishonest mach punch
Riolu (level 25) got oneshot and Machop told my chinese friend about how he should actually have 5 level 100 rayquaza and a magikarp

Unfortunately female rival made me remember that I was leveling half my team (and forgot to, you know, actually level them) and wiped me in front of the gym so
Total Whiteouts: 1
>>
File: Aw shucks kid.gif (205 KB, 1170x888)
205 KB
205 KB GIF
Thanks kiddo, yous ain't so bad yerself.
>>56534686
GG and kek, Riolu is gonna have to be tarwrangled by his peers for quite a while, I remember my Scyther and Gardevoir had to pick up his slack all the time.
>>
>>56534686
gg
>>
>>56534711
>>56534743
Thanks
Fortunately Swoobat takes care of literally everything solo other than important trainer battles so I won't really be relying on Riolu for much
>>
File: Ghostbusters.gif (240 KB, 1170x888)
240 KB
240 KB GIF
>You can catch the Marowak ghost
>>
>The ghost Marowak came with perfect IVs in literally everything
Nani the fuck?
>>
>>56534773
must've been training with king kai
>>
I get trying to make Blue more sympathetic, but this really doesn't feel like him at all, there's none of the sass or competitiveness, he just seems like an innocent little kid who has no clue how the world works.
>>56534787
Kek, hopefully it learns kaioken.
>>
File: Stupid oversight.gif (283 KB, 1170x888)
283 KB
283 KB GIF
I still don't get why my Golbat still can't learn Fly.
Anyhow, calling it a night, I feel like shit after the pokemon tower guilt trip and remembering that one scene from origins.
>>
did the kanto and johto missions, did a few tournaments, caught the sinnoh trio, and caught the big snake. that concludes the first section of postgame, I now have to see 25/28 unown forms...hooray. stopping here for the night
>>
To think I used to dislike Gligar/Gliscor and now I love them
Crazy how things change
male rival has an absolutely insane magmar (it knows fucking psychic btw) that nearly wiped me and I think that's a good place to stop
>>56534815
Uhm... it would be uh... dangerous! To allow trainers to fly! What a chaotic airspace that would create, planes could crash! And I'll read the entirety of this 539 page essay describing in detail why!
>>56534835
GG
what if arceus had a dad seems a bit goofy but I guess I don't really know anything about infinity
>>
In Unbound can you change the ball your pokemon is in? I'm one of the autists who cares about the throw out animation.
>>
File: mythlies.png (77 KB, 2376x176)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
The Myth2 devs suck. They keep farming interactions on discord with the promise to release a gameplay trailer but it hasn't happened yet. I've lost all interest in the game.
>>
Well, not ready to fight her yet, but she's cute I guess.
Need to train a couple more mons I like. Does the EV house scale to your highest pokemon or the highest in party? Kind of annoying to swap back and forth if the former.
>>
>>56534815
I don't think Golbat has ever been able to learn fly, just Crobat.
>>
Need one more Not Kecleon and one more item
>>
>>56534815
Thank God it's easy to edit the dialogue with Hex Maniac. Fuck Pokecommunity forum for being triggered by homophobic dialogue. They're bad guys ffs.
>>
>>56534835
I like that it coils around in an infinity symbol.
>>56534971
Kek, Empire changes a man.
>>56535265
It does, the issue is it specifically doesn't learn Fly during the gen 3 games apparently.
>>56535587
They're a bunch of faggots and trannies who lose their shit over nothing, that and the site is shit.
>>
>>56534971
thanks bro. infinity is basically a schizo coma dream so anything goes
>>56535645
that's neat, didn't notice that. it's also one of two pokemon with cosmic typing
>>
100% done with SkyBlue. I wish I knew how to read. At least Zero Island looked cool!
>>
File: file.png (203 KB, 767x575)
203 KB
203 KB PNG
Got peer pressured into taking Ayahuasca
>>
I’ve decided upon a plot for Pokemon Unchosen. Of course it leans into 2000s edge, because why not, that was the peak of internet culture.

It will be the greatest fan game ever, surpassing even Empire in depth and breath of dialogue and Reborn in like-ability it of the cast.
>>
I've been in the shitcode mines for too long, and only have crests to show for it kek
I'll play this for now, I'm curious on how much has changed they've also apparently added on to the bullshit postgame since last time, and my masochism can't resist, haha...
Gonna base my types on whichever role/class/whatever I roll
>Dark knight
EdgelordGODS...it's time
Types are Steel/Ground/Dark then
iirc that's one of the later roles, so that's not great kek
>>56534686
>>56534835
>>56535962
ggs
>>
>>56536181
wait pathways got updated
>>
>>56536186
It's been at 9.0 for a good bit iirc, I just haven't played it since 7.5
>>
I see the edge is in the mc's blood kek
>Quicksave is f8
>Speedup is f7
ew
I'll probably change that
>>
File: Neat.png (132 KB, 1152x864)
132 KB
132 KB PNG
The cg's new
>>
He has more hp than I remember, h-haha...
>>
>>56536293
Still ez, but really time consuming since you can only deal damage when it blocks, and have to be on the defensive every other attack after you trade special attacks
>>
Time for my second attempt at the 2nd gym in Desolation.

People in the previous thread were congratulating me even though I lost my first attempt, kek. Should've made that part clearer.
>>
Here we go, really wasn't hard in comparison to fights considered hard in Rebornlikes. Didn't even lose a single mon once I've switched my team around.

If this truly is the hardest fight in Desolation, I am disappointed desu.
>>
>>56536390
Desolation is overall a way easier game than the other rebornlikes. It has a few annoying fights and one of the fields makes going for the special 6-0 dialogue miserable, but just playing through normally it's not tough at all. Bosses have extra dialogue if you beat them without losing a single mon, so if you want added challenge you can go for those or add a level modifier to enemy trainers with a password. Making all enemies 15% higher feels just right to me in rebornlikes.
>>56534971
What a beautiful screenshot. I hope you're enjoying Unbreakable Kino so far, but realistically almost anything will be fun coming off Empire.
>>
kek
>>56536390
gg
>If this truly is the hardest fight in Desolation, I am disappointed desu.
I think it used to be, because of how overtuned it was for that point in the game, but after the nerf, it's not too bad anymore
Most of Deso's difficulty comes from trying to 6-0 autism for the dialogue, and the retarded original fields later on imo
>>
Have the devs of these games ever looked at this place for feedback? Feel like a lot of Romhacks and RPGMaker projects wouldn't be so bad otherwise
>>
>>56536449
Rumours say yes, but there’s little proof

One particular ROMhack got improved specifically to a users’ suggestions here, but there’s no way the big names like Jan or Octavius browse here. They have literal armies of worshippers
>>
>>56536449
most devs just surround themselves with yesmen who will happily nod along to whatever they say and eat up the slop provided back
>>
>>56536465
Admitting you lurk the evil hacker known as 4chan is taboo in those circles. Even if they did, they'd never admit it.
>>
>>56536449
Very rarely some happen upon here, but I imagine the ones that visit somewhat regularly mainly view these threads as a source of entertainment rather than looking for suggestions/potential improvements and whatnot
>>
>>56536449
It would be nice, but I'm sure a lot of devs just hang out in their discords ignoring/blocking any criticism
>>
>>56536390
Damn wtf her sprite looks worse than the earlier versions.
>>
>>56536449
the whole Tranny/Faggot not being word filtered pretty much deter them frominteracting with us.
>>
>>56536390
>>56536360
GG
>Here we go, really wasn't hard in comparison to fights considered hard in Rebornlikes. Didn't even lose a single mon once I've switched my team around
Deso is mostly built off the assumption you use a single team for most of the main story, with Aderyn being the only fight that pushes back on that due to how bullshit her field is
There might be some sidequest fights later on that are 'harder', but you'll have so many more resources by then. It's still a 'hard' game but only in the sense that bosses will be somewhat competent compared to like, the main series

>>56536449
Yeah, you can search '4chan' in any of the major discords and you'll probably see us get talked about. One Reborncord thread (the one for virtualization) talks about us all the time. As far as absorbing what we say and using it as feedback, well, haha...

Funnily the dev in this screenshot threw a huge melty over us and said we weren't worth listening to ever, but I do think RG and I posting basically our reviews into a google docs form for feedback got him to change a lot of the bad shit about his game kek, especially the side content and trainerspam faggotry, just because so many of the other reviews I saw on that google docs were just generic 'yeah this game good' bullshit
>>
>>56536492
Yeah but it’s an infalsifiable assumption then. Maybe they browse 4chan. Maybe they’re leaders of a satanist pedophile cult. Maybe not. Who knows.
>>
File: file.png (110 KB, 762x574)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
Okay game, I let the intrusive thoughts win. This was the last thing I would think would happen.
>>
It's beginning
>>
>>56536449
Do you want to play something to give feedback?
>>
>>56536624
That's a really cute battle UI.
>>
I wonder when the cgs were added
>>56536645
Yeah, it's really neat
>>
>>56536704
>influencer
it's so fucking over
>>
>>56536699
>Esrever

autists in charge of character namings
>>
How long do I have to play odyssey before it gets good?
>>
Apparently Odyssey got an update a little bit ago.
>>56536181
I forgot Pathways has been on my backlog for ages, how'd you rate the game? I recall it at least seeming interesting from your last playthrough with the whole class thing and the tutor mechanics.
>>56536390
GG, she really isn't that hard anymore, she and Tristan used to be complete bullshit and they filtered way too many people.
>>56536449
Octavius supposedly reads these threads when we play Empire but he's a hyper autistic fucking retard who has a massive ego and always thinks he's right, Ayrei has taken suggestions from the thread sneakily in some of the patches for v3 of Vanguard that I noticed during my short time replaying the early game, but past that....hmmmm...some of the things I complained about and suggested in the form for Unbreakable Ties were heeded but it wasn't in the thread, I wrote up some of the recommendations for what the game needed in Spanish in the previously mentioned form.
>>
>Faggot talks shit saying he could 1v6 the teacher's full team
>Get forced to team with him as punishment for intentionally failing the quiz
>He gets raped by ONE pokemon while I ohko the other, then die due to the teacher focusing on CHADther
sasuga, edgyfaggot, I would've won if it was a 1v1
Couldn't even use your FIRE TYPE vs the bug/grass teacher, good job
>>56536712
kek
>>56536899
Yeah, it's just qol and more regional forms though iirc
>how'd you rate the game?
When I played it last time, it was pretty unpolished, it seems better now though
How much you'll like the game probably depends a lot on how you like the progression though, I'm trying not to speedrun through it this time at least, so maybe my opinion will change
>>
File: Holy kek 3.gif (298 KB, 1170x888)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
I still find it hilarious everyone assumes Red's super power is just sheer unbridled battle autism.
>>56537024
Noyed, I like taking my time with games, so it remains to be seen how my leverage will be.
>>
CHADZARD GODS.........
>>
This game feels like a really elaborate genwar post.
>>
File: CHUD ABLEIST GAME.gif (180 KB, 1170x888)
180 KB
180 KB GIF
>Game outright says women are worse trainers than men
OH NONONONO XISTERS, HOW COULD THIS EVIL ABLEIST GAME GET AWAY WITH THIS?! DON'T THEY KNOW IT'S LE PROBLEMATIC?!
>>
>>56537184
Uuuuh Chuddie, it’s literally Pokemon Hitler (evil team leader) saying that, so it’s obviously a false and evil thing to think.
>>
>>56536181
thanks bro
>>56536256
>arceus prongs
never escape it
>>
>>56537074
Red being mute was my headcanon sic e playing Pokemon red, it makes the most sense
>>
My exploits are finally caching up to me, stores ain't selling me stuff no more due to the bounty in my head.
>>56537194
>The man in question who says this seems to really care for his wife and son and be patriot for his home of KAAAAAAAAAAAANTOOOOOO (in this game at least)
He truly is the most evil man in the planet.
>>56537212
He does speak in the gen 1 games thanks to the copycat.
>>
Joskeks...it's over........
>>
>>56537235
>they don't even all fit on the screen
bro designing routes like the safari zone
>>
Fuck I nearly had a stroke writing the last post, weather shifts really fuck with my head.
Also I really hate how obnoxiously difficulty it is to time the roulette in this game for whatever reason.
>>56537235
Encounter bloat bros........
>>
File: Silver bros.gif (248 KB, 1202x853)
248 KB
248 KB GIF
Am I gonna have to babysit the boss' kid too? Shit man, I am not payed enough for this.
Also, wasn't Rocket Edition getting an update or something like that? I recall hearing it a few times.
>>
>>56537323
the dragonsden one is complete, it's just missing the last two dlcs to get translated
>>
File: Oh my.gif (250 KB, 1202x853)
250 KB
250 KB GIF
Oh you can heal me anytime nurse.
>>
File: YOU SCOUNDREL.gif (151 KB, 1202x853)
151 KB
151 KB GIF
You dare, ACTUALLY DARE keep the fossils that we PAYED you to get for US?! HAND THEM OVER 4 EYES!
If that kid's Charizard is god.....then my Aerodactyl will be the devil!
>>
What makes early games comfy is that you're free to use random shitmon in battle, like non-mega Altaria, or Toxicroak. Later on, you're railroaded into using competitive mons.
>>
>>56537434
A well-designed game will give you a lot of random shitmons to use early on.
>>
File: Oy vey 1.gif (211 KB, 1202x853)
211 KB
211 KB GIF
>Suspiciously semitic looking man keeping women as slaves in a shady underground tunnel
>Has a bunch of Hypnos in his disposal
(((Interesting))).
>>56537434
Desolation is a fair lot more generous with what it lets you have early on, but the encounter pools are questionable to say the least, Dunsparce for instance is looked absurdly late as a boss for instance and they nuked Ralts and Magneton from the early game because retards whined about it.
>>
>>56537434
desolation is usually easy going other then a few spikes...unless you try perfecting fights. there are two in particular that are hellish to do that for
>>
kek
>>
S-surely stealing a Pokemon from Daisy w-wouldn't end up p-poorly..h-haha....
Man.....I don't wanna risk it but that Chansey.......
>>
Oh, the edgyfaggot gets development now? all he did last time I played was be an edgelord and rise through the ranks as I did kek
>>
File: SHIT SHIT SHIT.gif (245 KB, 1202x853)
245 KB
245 KB GIF
I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT!
>>
>>56537624
gary's gonna get his cheer squad to collectively spit on your corpse
>>
>>56534808
Narcissistic kids putting up a sassy facade makes sense through
>>
>>56537624
>>56537634
Blue actually still likes you even after this event, for some reason. He doesnt rematch you over what you did nor anything
>>
kek, what
>>
L-look I am sorry lady, m-my coworker has less impulse control that a nog, please understand!
>>56537634
Uh oh.....
>>56537636
I guess, but it just doesn't fit Blue.
>>56537658
I guess him and Daisy didn't get along.
>>
>You can't steal the leftover Bulbasaur
Shame.
>>56537663
From terrorism to tentacle rape, I'm not sure if that's a step up or down.
>>
File: No context 2.gif (320 KB, 1202x853)
320 KB
320 KB GIF
The what now?
>>
DuraludonGODS...we won
>>
>>56537511
gardevoir is a borderline shitmon as is anything thats very frail without being fast, gatekeeping it is utterly retarded
>>
Back, had to run half a mile into the middle of the forest in complete darkness to save one of my hens from a fox.
>>56537797
Yes, but Reborn trannies put it in the their heads that Gardevoir and Gallade are "le overpowered" even before Gallade gained Sharpness in gen 9 I think for no better reason than they are popular Pokemon, it's a fucking circus with those clowns.
>>
File: GAMEFREAK GETS MOGGED.gif (259 KB, 1202x853)
259 KB
259 KB GIF
KAAAAAAAANTOOOOOOO bros.....my Golbat is looking weird all of a sudden.
>>
File: What the fuck.gif (433 KB, 1202x853)
433 KB
433 KB GIF
>>
File: YAMERO.gif (333 KB, 1202x853)
333 KB
333 KB GIF
>Hmmmmm chuddie, did you just assume you could get Zapdos?
>>
>>56537797
Gardevoir is actually decently bulky. Not being fast hurts it though
It shouldn't be kept farther back than Alakazam
>>
>Crobat learns Acrobatics
>Kadabra evolves into Alakazam at level 33 (or via high friendship, I am not entirely sure)
>>
>I was facing a Kadabra with my Slowpoke and it clicked Magic Coat before my Slowpoke clicked Yawn
>Slowpoke gets put to sleep and gets hurt by Nightmare despite Kadabra not clicking anything afterwards
????????????????????????
>>
>Koga is a commie
>>
File: SHIT.gif (305 KB, 1202x853)
305 KB
305 KB GIF
Calling it a night.
>Earthquake is a TM reward for being a good boy who dindu nuffin
>I have a bounty of 40k on my head
FUCK.
>>
File: file.png (189 KB, 480x360)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
Myth 2 waiting room
>>
>>56538120
1) Radical Red
2) Unbound
3) Vanguard
4) Myth 2
5) Myth
6) Rejuvenation
7) Reborn
8) Insurgence
9) Desolation
10) Seaglass
>>
The fuck?
>>56538120
Is the trannydev attention whoring again
>>
>>56538160
I forgot that the base games referred to EVs as base stats kek
seems completely useless then
>it raises IVs
?????????
...okay, whatever i guess
>>
File: lies.png (110 KB, 2492x330)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>56538160
Sort of, the trailer keeps being teased but never dropped.
>>
>>56538160
>>56538181
Kek
>>56538120
>>56538205
How much you want to bet the collage is going to be screenshots with Myth slightly altered enough to make people think it's an entirely different game
>>
>>56538160
Oh are you playing Pathways? Make sure to make one of your bonds 100 asap.
>>56538233
Probably, these developers have a tendency to bait and switch, like with Myth, Variance, Pokecommunity 2.0, and Myth 2. At the very least they lied about the C&D that Myth got.
>>
>>56538205
is it that hard to scrounge up 5 minutes of gameplay footage? add some filler with the title, generic professor introduction, show off the starters, rival, etc. can the game not run long enough to get 5 minutes of footage?
>>
File: file.png (149 KB, 1832x314)
149 KB
149 KB PNG
Remember when they cut ties with myth.
>>
>>56538299
Why are people UOOOHHHing?
>>
>>56536445
Aye, it's certainly a big step up from Empire
It's nice not to have to fiddle around with natures or IV/EVs or have to look stuff up in the PBS to figure out what kind of insane changes were made (I still think about tyrogue's base attack and defense stats being made unequal and then being asked to trade an NPC a hitmontop)
One thing that's driving me a bit mad is that there are a few pokemon that have changed (Ledian got a BST boost, Delcatty changed from mono normal to mono fairy but still kept normalize for some reason) but there's no actual list of pokemon that have been changed. I don't mind the changes but a heads up and/or list of what changed would be nice. But I guess it is still a beta
A small part of me misses how chaotic everything was when I refused to figure out what each terrain did but the rest of me values being able to just press my highest BP attack
>>
>>56538299
>have shown to be liars
>will just suddenly give up and move on from a project
>intense backpedaling from doing something “new and original”
>can’t even drop a five minute trailer on time
why would anyone be excited for this
>>
Bump
>>
>>56538299
>company
>for making fangames
>>
>>56538205
>>56538299
I do not understand how there are "people" still excited for this sack of shit when you factor in the absolute shitshows revolving around this "game" and it's devs.
>>
File: Bruv, this one does.gif (287 KB, 1202x853)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
Did the quest for Koga and got a trainer loicense so I can actually face gyms and potentially steal their Pokemon, which is pretty interesting but I don't think any of the leaders have stuff I might want.
Also, dunno if this is an oversight but the pokemart in Vermilion still sells me stuff, which is pretty neat.
>>
Another thing I noticed is that Pokemon seemingly have ever so slightly different movepools from normal, I strated training my Sneedoking back up and he learned Poison Tail at level 23, I was hesitating in evolving my Gloom for a long while but now I'm fairly curious if Vileplume might not get horribly fucked by losing a ton of really good moves on evolution.
>>
>Wasn't planning on stealing much anymore since my team is fairly solid
>Block has the fossils
IMPULSE CONTROL DON'T FAIL ME NOW......
>>
I straight up can't steal from him yet, I assume since my rank isn't high enough, that sucks since I really wanted a Kabutops, but I did get a badge and a TM, which is neat I guess.
>>
File: OH THE JOY.gif (233 KB, 1202x853)
233 KB
233 KB GIF
>Misty hits 2 crits in a roll with her Golduck (whom I think is Water/Psychic in this hack)
>Immediately after she hits 2 Sheer Colds in a roll with her Dewgong
I am so glad nothing's changed.
>>
File: Edgekino bros.png (131 KB, 2304x864)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
Based
>>56538205
Genuinely what's the point of farming reactions or whatever they're called kek, do you even get anything out of it, or is it just the usual attention whoring mental illness shit
>>56538233
I'd be more surprised if it wasn't t b h, that or it eventually gets swept under the rug and anybody that talks about it gets banned kek
>>56538259
Oh, that mechanic got fully implemented? it was barely functional when I last played kek
>>
File: Spoiler Image (298 KB, 1202x853)
298 KB
298 KB GIF
>Tfw Johto's hard, thick wood is preferred over KAAAAAAAAAANTOOOOOOOOO's
No kanto bros.......not like this....
>>
What the fuck am I reading? Is Kanto's entire fishing industry made up of /vp/ posters? There's certainly a lot of baiting.
>>
File: Shiny fish.gif (217 KB, 1202x853)
217 KB
217 KB GIF
>Supporting Kanto's baiting secrets gets you a shiny Magikarp
Neato, anyone wants to name the fishy? I'm gonna see if I can get one with tolerable IVs as usual.
>>
File: Really now.gif (287 KB, 1202x853)
287 KB
287 KB GIF
Oh my soiensce xisters, this evil CHUD ableist game is finally bending down to our demands of inclusivity-
>Erika immediately says she's joking
XISTERS NO, HOW COULD THIS EVIL CHUD GAME BAIT US LIKE THIS?!
>>
>>56540114
Call it orevald
>>
>Hidden Waterfall HM
odd
>>
File: City slicker.gif (322 KB, 1202x853)
322 KB
322 KB GIF
Huh.
>>56540349
It's not rocky enough for dat.
>>
I haven't talked about it, but the homework bit is sovl, it's neat
>>
Because I can't access the department store, training Chansey is pretty much impossible, gambling is a giant pain in the ass because the roulette is way too fast to time properly, cripes, I might have to put all my chips in money farming via Pickup or somethin', but my Meowth army is way too underleveled by now.
>>
>Can't get acess to a buncha Ice and Electric mons because they just so happen to be in the same place as a legendary
Ass.
>>
File: fry or scramble.png (70 KB, 514x411)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
not content with having arkchaos I'm now teleported to the birth of a new universe to swipe an arceus, holy moly what an egg
>>
>>56540640
make the mother of all omelets with that bitch
>>
File: Rocky skies.gif (217 KB, 1202x853)
217 KB
217 KB GIF
Finally got my anti-CHAAAAAAAAAAARIZAAAAAAAARD measures online, anyone wants to name it?
>>56540640
I wonder what a divine omelet tastes like kek.
>>
>>56540712
TRANSRIGHTS
>>
>>56540712
zardwrangler would be great if it fit
>>
File: Terror of the skies.gif (260 KB, 1202x853)
260 KB
260 KB GIF
He hath ascended.
Now to spend half a lifetime grinding this boy up.
>>56540720
Keked and named.
>>
Maybe if I was lucky and got myself a Chansey with a lucky egg, but none of that so far, Aero has an abysmally bad EXP gain rate.
>>
File: oculeus.png (418 KB, 511x815)
418 KB
418 KB PNG
after seeing 25/28 unown I can catch the god of them. missed opportunity to revisit the unown movie with entei but fucking no one does that or the celebi movie where it becomes an ent, which is a shame. also I can't help but dislike it has the arceus prongs, but it looks cool as fuck
>>
>Caught yet another Chansey with amazing nature, IVs and ability
>Still no lucky egg
>>
Is there any reward for filling your Pokedex in Desolation?
>>
>>56540820
Nope, though there are some trades occasionally that require rare mons, you can get a Munchlax and Treecko later for a Pikachu and Jynx respectively.
>>
Whiteouts: 1 (2 if you want to count the obligatory loss against Red)
Sabrina as it turns out is a massive pain in the ass, especially considering a good chunk of my team gets fucking mogged by Psychic.
>>
>>56540850
bro?
your dark types?
>>
>Tries to train in the grass
>Gets poisoned every 10 seconds
Ah the KAAAAAAAAAANTOOOOOOOOOO experience..........
>>56540872
Ah yes, Dark types in Kanto, let me check my options real quick, hmmmmmmmmmmm..............hmmmmmmmmm........aaaaah..........hmmmmm......s-surely there's gotta be something right?!
>>
>>56540879
porygon with conversion?
>>
File: edgekino knight time.png (84 KB, 1152x864)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
vgh...finally....
The fag somehow never showed up in his "early" area
>>
>>56540879
Alolan Meowth, Ratata and Muk
Umbreon
Terrastilized CHARIZAAAAAAAAAAAARD
Houndour (GSC)
>>
>Training for nearly an hour nonstop on arguably one of the best spots fro grinding alongside getting some side EXP from gym battles
>Only gained 11 levels
Pain.
>>56540895
Kek, I guess that counts, shame the cyberduck is 5k in the casino.
>>56540910
FireRed has none of 'em I think outside of Houndor and that's fucking postgame.
>>
Uuuuh I only have two badges doe, isn't it to early to summon the story's legendary already?
>>
File: Bavi legendary edition.gif (193 KB, 1202x853)
193 KB
193 KB GIF
I really want the birds, but I have so many Flying mons both on my main team and in reserve.
>>56541056
Nova used to straight up summon Moltres here in previous versions and yet never used it in her team.
>>
File: I HATE SNOW CLOAK.png (78 KB, 1152x864)
78 KB
78 KB PNG
AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>56541256
become the better fuckner
>>
File: ...Virgil?.png (41 KB, 1152x864)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>
File: Revenge of the Redheads.png (90 KB, 1152x1008)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
>>56541339
kek
>>
>catch the 3 honenn legends
>translate braille to open doors to regi, catch em
>bring 3 regis to another door to open it
>take 15 minutes to solve ice puzzle for regigigas
once I catch this fucker I'll be at 9/13 postgame missions, which means even more tournament wins
>>
>>56541373
Did that game do anything for Regigigas's usefulness?
>>
Was considering getting either a Tauros or Kangaskhan since I never used either in gen 1, but no fucking luck so far.
>>56541305
Ima shows dose birdbrained Johto schmucks who's boss!
>>56541339
Holy kek.
>>
>>56541381
strength has a chance to increase attack in this game, that's about it
>>
Not even a minute after I made my last post I found both a Kanga and a Tauros, better keep this big boyo away from Ariana.
>>
>Umbreon was actually available all along
Dark bros......
>>
File: What even.gif (260 KB, 1202x853)
260 KB
260 KB GIF
>>
File: NO, ANYTHING BUT THAT.gif (189 KB, 1202x853)
189 KB
189 KB GIF
Lawds xisters.....how could they allow this?!
>>
File: Grunty grunt.gif (258 KB, 1202x853)
258 KB
258 KB GIF
Name finally payed off.
>>
>psychic but better
>>
Silph.co is still a horrendous pain in the ass to traverse even after all these years.
>>56541546
You're late yawnie shaunie, did you get BTFO'd by niggers again? Are you still butthurt no woman will ever approach you? Sad, very sad.
>>
File: rejuvcucks.png (24 KB, 514x411)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
won another tournament which unlocked going to space and catching the illegal alien
>>
File: Faggot.gif (218 KB, 1202x853)
218 KB
218 KB GIF
Ever heard of Kill Bill? Cool movie right? Want to see a reenactment?
>>56541594
How many tourneys did you even go through so far? Infinity seems to fucking love 'em.
>>
>>56541718
so far 5 times
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
>>56541739
Seems pretty excessive.
>>
This game has a lot of sexo designs
>>56541753
CLANG
CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG
>>
File: It's him.gif (286 KB, 1202x853)
286 KB
286 KB GIF
>MC is still scared shitless of Red and chickens out
NO, GRUNT, THE BOSS, OUR LOYALTY TO TEAM ROCKET!
>>56541766
She's pretty cute.
H-haha......
>>
Why the fuck am I even entertaining Bill's proposition when he's proven to be a completely untrustworthy faggot throughout the game?
>>
>>56541881
cult leaders are good at persuasion
>>
Ronnie's has been nothing but a raging fucktard the entire game, can't say Giovanni ain't justified here.
>>56541891
I nearly forgot about that kek.
>>
>>56541588
Fuck you faggot, we played a game where Cynthia was the villain and you didn't do shit. Fake Lee
>>56541777
The Red shit is definitely retarded desu
If you beat him in the intro the game just goes "teehee that didn't happen ;)"
>>56541891
Holy fucking kek
>>
>>56541972
Yeah the mystery and everything is great but everything surrounding Red and even Blue in this game is way too fucking retarded.
>>
after beating the tournament on ultra rank two times I unlocked the next mission. basically thorn put another version of himself in time out because it wanted to unleash some evil thing, but now he wants to send me in to see what he's been up to. I wasn't expecting to see this fucking thing
>>
>>56541891
kek
>>
File: Spoiler Image (44 KB, 514x411)
44 KB
44 KB PNG
lucky me, another quest without doing a tournament, I can't wa- oh.
>>
>>56542041
it's one of those games.
fuck.
>>
my pokemon are gone
>>
haha...
>>56542041
>>56542047
kek
>>
File: pull the plug quick.png (35 KB, 514x411)
35 KB
35 KB PNG
hope this isn't a long segment. I'm using shitmons for this, I'm getting bitcoin from battles and the music is very chiptune
>>
fuck
>>
By all means kek, I don't want it
>>56542060
inb4 this is the second half of the game
>>
>>56542076
it could be, this entire part isn't listed on the wiki
>>
>>56542041
Zainbros we are so fucking BACK!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.