[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Trying not to use another Lucario
what’s a good fighting mon for my x play thru bros?
>>
>>56534663
The lucha
>>
>>56534663
Those graphics are so ugly
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
game was designed for the player to use a lucario
you're gonna have to please understand
>>
Medicham because mega
>>
>>56534663
Pangoro brudda
>>
>>56534705
You don't have to accept Lucario there. You have to use it for the battle, but then you can just refuse after and leave it there. That's what I did.
>>
>>56534680
It’s a shitty pic I saved from iPhone, tbf it’s more on me
>>
>>56534705
Furbait edgemon is for boxing.
>>
>>56534663
You will use the Lucario and you WILL be happy because at least it's not Unova, right?
>>
>>56534663
Hariyama or one of the Fighting/Dark (preferably Pangoro but I remember it not being the best) and Hawlucha are all good alternatives. If you need some more bulk on the team, wanna take advantage of stab dark or say flying resistances, take your pic. Depends on the rest of your team
>>
>>56534663
HAWWWLUUUUUUUUUCHAAAAAAAAA!
>>
Goro
>>
>>56534663
hawlucha is the best mon for soloing the game IIRC
>>
>>56534777
I now love Lucario
>>
Just use the luchadore ya stupid whore

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.