[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was he just literally pokemon hitler?
>>
>>56546606
i think lysandre do be fitted that better
>>
>>56546610
Who?
>>
>>56546606
Napoleon is a more accurate comparison
>>
>>56546626
But ghetsis wasnt a narcissistic manlet
>>
>>56546632
Isn't he shorter than N
>>
>>56546606
Worse... he was an unironic monarchist
>>
>>56546752
based
>>
File: 1226810570.jpg (331 KB, 1591x1303)
331 KB
331 KB JPG
>>56546606
Most based Pokemon villain.
>>
>>56546606
he's more like if the British royal family tried to take over America again, at least that kinda seemed to make sense to me. So he's if anything a British King or something, Lysander is more like Hitler.
>>56546759
so, why is it blushing?
>>
>>56546606
He's just diet giovanni.
>>
>>56547447
>Abandoning your biological kid in the pursuit of power
>Fostering a randomly gifted(?) kid so he can be groomed as the next leader of your cult, only so you can eventually backstab him after being able to successfully outlaw capturing Pokemon
Is he though?
>>
>>56547392
You blush when you are excited
>>
>>56546606
he was a freemason
it's a shame that most of the effort for gen 5 went into the humans and not the pokémon
>>
>>56546606
He has nothing in common with Hitler
>>
>>56547956
He literally tried recreating hyperborea in the 2nd game
>>
>>56547965
nta but hitler did not try to do that
again, if anything, he's a freemason
>>
>>56547970
Hitler wanted to create more living space for Germans
Ghestis wanted to create more living space for gingers
>>
>>56547974
maybe we came away from the story with different interpretations
from my perspective ghetsis wanted to not only control the world, but also treat pokémon like tools and disregard their sentience
I imagine he is somewhat related to volo, seeing as both have masonic design cues
>>
>>56546606
He is more akin to a cult leader or a gun grabber populist than anything.

His hole schtick was using a puppet and his charisma, using ancient myths and popularity to claim legitimacy in order to disarm an entire region then rule unopposed.

This guy and Lysander were off their fucking rockers, Cyrus was really close to succeeding but at least you can excuse him being a weirdo, the other two planned it too well.
>>
>>56547986
Nah I’m just fucking with you. I think your comparison is more accurate. Though I don’t think Masuda had that in mind either. I think he was most likely ripping off some other JRPG character.
>>
>>56546606
no that's Maxie
>>
>>56546606
He is a good boy who didn't do anything wrong
>>
>>56546616
the guy who invented the holo-caster
>>
>>56547447
>different goals
>different means
>different aesthetic and theming
>grunts aren't complete morons
>Ghetsis actually has a goddamn plan
>Ghetsis' plan fails only because of something no one could predict - that being some nobody from a hick town somehow unbrainwashing his son and awakening the other legendary dragon
>the only reason Ghetsis fights you at all is because of the aforementioned issue ruining what he spent over a decade setting up
>sequel expands on all of the aforementioned and shows he's actually much worse now
>Ghetsis's first response this time, when confronted, is to just kill you
>USUM Ghetsis' first response, when defeated, is again to choose violence and threaten to snap a little girl's neck if you don't fuck off
The only reason GameFreak and other devs constantly suck off Giovanni's micropenis is because he's from Kanto. Literally nothing about Giovanni is impressive or threatening.
>>
>>56550689
>grunts aren’t complete morons
Uh yes they are
>>
>>56547461
>randomly gifted
N was definitely connected to the royal family, very likely was his own son that he abandoned, then found out that he had the royal powers so brought back into the mix manipulating further.
>>
>literal homosexual pedo drag queen who likes to raise other men's children and whose plan depends entirely on a teenager is le *dramatic pause* Hitlerino
Shitnovaborts really are subhuman
>>
>>56550814
Those sure are words you said.
>>
>>56550823
>that's right it's manly to raise another man's child
Okey cuck, and I guess having long hair like a sissy bitch is peak kino.
>>
>>56550832
>no arguments, only buzzwords
Shouldn't you be on /v/ or /b/?
>>
>>56550814
Yes, it's based that he's the villain of the game and you get to kick the ass of a cuck. I can't imagine wanting to beat him if I actually agreed with him.
>>
>>56550814
meds and bbc
>>
>>56550840
>Be you
>See my post
>Reply with no real argument, just a dumb response
>Get a dumb answer back because that's what you gave
>"aCksHuAlly, you’re the one who didn’t provide any argument; you just used hecking buzzwords, that’s right sissy and cuck are buzzwords. Trust me, I work at nintendo."
Kek, I appreciate you for making me laugh by poking fun at you.
>>
File: 1439518281672.jpg (42 KB, 500x501)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>56550855
No (You)s for you.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.