[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chuds lost.png (50 KB, 913x1040)
50 KB
50 KB PNG
Chuds lost
>>
>>56546797
...OP we chuds won a long time ago.
>>
>>56546929
Mulan was a tranny. so was jeanne darc.
>>
File: IMG_8573.jpg (65 KB, 750x1000)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>56546934
>mulan was a tr-
>>
Anon, this is literally someone who cross dressed so that they could enjoy their dream job, not because they're transgendewr.
Was Robert Shurtliff a tranny? No. For a fictional example, was Fa Ping a tranny? /No./
Sorry, not consistently using pseudonyms was annoying me.

>>56546934
Saint Joan didn't even give up her womanhood though, nor did she take on a psuedonym.
My two examples were people who even gave up their identities to service the role they wished to pursue.
>>
>>56546934
>Crossdressers are the same thing as trannies
Is this /pol/ cope for why fucking a trap isn't gay or something?
>>
>>56546942
the church burned her for dressing as a man, which was enough to be considered a tranny at the time
or do you think historical people should not be considered trannies anymore and we should judge them on modern standards?
>>
>>56546797
>her true gender
HIS true gender. HE flat out tells you HE’S a man
>having to become a woman
He has to dress up as a woman because despite the lions share of the hardest and most important jobs to holding society together being done by men, society as a whole is ungrateful and retarded enough to see men as untrustworthy around children. so he has to pull a Mrs doubtfire to be allowed to work a job with children.
Considering how the lefties hate men so much they’d rather get raped by bears than acknowledge men as human beings, calling out inherent misandry seems pretty “chud”-like to me. So it looks like the “chuds” won
>>
>>56546971
The church burned her for defying her role as a woman. "Violating divine law for dressing like a man" doesn't mean she SAID she was a man. Transgenderism requires you to literally identify as the opposite sex, no matter what millennia we're talking about.
Didn't help that she was literally schizophrenic, and claimed that she was given divine inspiration(a heretical belief.) In fact, it was probably this fact which got her burned primarily, with the whole "violating divine law" business being tacked on to convince the few that didn't believe the heresy charge was warranted.
>>
>>56546797
>>56546822
You will never be Japanese
>>
>>56546797
>Trannova
Kek
>>
>>56546950
Leftists are the ones who change definitions all the time anon.
>>
>>56546934
Holy based
>>
>>56546797
>crossdressing=trans
>wasn't even in the US release
Imagine being this brain broken
Unova truly won
>>
>>56547006
the japanese material is the original material, it doesn't matter what you think or feel of us but it is canon that at some point people and pokemon married and fucked.
>>
>>56548397
> it is canon that at some point people and pokemon married
true
>and fucked.
please post evidance
graphical ones
>>
>>56546797
>Chuds lost
old news
>>
File: machamp_gets_laid.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)
89 KB
89 KB JPG
>>56548409
kinda obvious, for example that girl who had a fucking machamp as a boyfriend or the guy who married a frosslass in sinnoh for starters.
you don't believe me, in kanto there's a lass dating a fucking machoke man and if you pay attention to the games, you'll realize that some trainers or npc are literally getting on with their pokemon through hints.
>>
>>56547964
>>crossdressing=trans
Yes only troons in denial says otherwise
>>
>>56546797
everything woke is flopping now
both games and movies and shows

CHUDS AND INCELS WON
>>
>>56546950
>>Crossdressers are the same thing as trannies
All troons started as crossdressers
now let this off topic shit thread die
>>
>>56548440
i still don't see them fucking
>>
>>56548498
you can either take the implied sex or leave it.
we both know gamefreak won't do it unless someone slid it on the games while working from them in a key position.
>>
>>56548592
what implied sex? they are just having fun as far as i can see.
>>
>>56548448
Only troons like yourself think that way
>>
>>56548664
>No u!
i accept your concession
>>
>>56548440
The lady dating the machoke was a guy in a costume and it’s part of forslass’s lore that it freezes male hikers
This thread is full of retards
>>
>>56548672
>tries to make false equivalencies
>No you!
Pathetic troons like yourself are the only ones able to make such nonsensical conclusions.
>>
>>56548685
>N-No u!!!!
kek every single time
>>
>>56548687
>no rebuttal
Fun arguing with you but it seems you don’t have any response having fun taking hormones or whatever.
>>
>>56548700
>>no rebuttal
As opposed to your non-rebuttal
>>
>All of those eggs in denial
Grim
>>
Where did you tranny experts get all this knowledge?
>>
>>56548709
With all the sharty raids we gets every week i'm surprised you're not an expert as well
>>
>>56548706
Tell em xister
>>
>>56548715
>avoiding the question
Tranny obsessers lmao. No raid has made you research historical figures tranniness, no raid makes you respond to it, no raid makes you talk or think about trannies. That's all you.
>>
>>56548726
i already answered the question anon not my fault you missed all the sharty raids
>>
>>56546797
>KANTOOOOOpia
>troon emblem avatar
>>
>>56548729
No sharty raid has ever forced you to talk about trannies or form opinions on them.
>>
>>56548736
Don't have to engage in conversations to read what's going on in a sharty raid
>>
>>56548739
You read about trannies during these raids because?
>>
>>56548740
What else i'm supposed to do during shitstorms?
>>
>>56548743
You're using the internet. You could be doing almost anything. Or you could do something that doesn't involve a screen. But instead you choose to read about trannies.
>>
>>56548750
They're hot. Is that so wrong?
>>
>>56548750
>You could be doing almost anything.
And i was doing something watching spergs having a melty
>>
>>56546797
Um, stop being weird? The real localizers know more than you. Why do you want dry, boring, literal translations?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.