[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711924875908797.png (67 KB, 790x409)
67 KB
67 KB PNG
Who is the worst rival?
>>
discord thread
>>
>>56547864
Any of the friendly brown ones who pick the starter weak to yours
>>
>>56547864
spam
>>
>>56547864
id say May in RSE.
>no personality, just super friendly
>no specific goal
>might give you a run for your money under cycling road if you're unprepared, that's it
>quits her journey right at the midgame, never to be seen or heard from again, instead Wally shows up to test you at Victory Road
>apparently because you beat her so many times, just gave up
Blue is a ball busting cock sucker and beat you to even the champ room, Silver undergoes character development and persists even into the post-game challenging you, Barry is present for some plot events and helps you out and at least makes it to the late game and while one-note at least has a quirk, Cheren and Bianca also both undergo development and while Bianca did give up battling she found something else and the story told us this.
All the kids in XY have their own specific dream/goal/thing they like about Pokemon (except Shauna, but she got closer to being a romance interest, so that's interesting, and she gives you a starter at the end).
I can't say much about Hau or Hop... except that they were more present than May? but idk if that was a good thing.. I know Hau likes malasada, Idk what May likes... I know Hop wants to be like his brother, idk what May wants to be like...
>>
XY friends or Hop
>>
>>56547864
Bianca
>>
File: Screenshot (500).png (53 KB, 586x396)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>56547864
>Not even posting her strongest team
You haven't played the game and that shows it
>>
>>56547933
Why is her ace a Pikachu? She think she's Red or something?
>>
>>56547933
>dlc team
Do plasshitters really
>>
>>56547864
why is staravia not evolved like nigga it's lv.46
>>
>>56547950
oh and also
>only 3 moves
>at level 40+
>>
>>56547941
>Free update
>DLC
Do Poketards really?
>>
>>56547864
May/Brandon no doubt, they don't even fight you in the victory road lol instead its that scrawny kid Wally. May/Brandon don't even have a character besides giving you some key items.
>>
>>56547933
>postgame dlc team
>only five mons
>two of them are nfe shitmon
the absolute state of Akarifags
>>
>>56548106
>Once again he thinks a free update is a DLC
Now i know the retards at Saborcord (who make these threads) are braindead but this is a whole new level of stupidity. Get your brained checked for fuck sake
>>
>>56547992
>>56548127
>She think dlc’s always cost money
how too spot a zoomzoom 101
>>
>>56548139
Whatever Saborcuck, go back to simping to ribby or whatever e-whore is the main topic in your server of mentally 12 year old retards where you belong. Would help the board a lot
>>
>>56548145
>muh sabor
>muh sagie
>muh unovabort
>muh discord
plafags really are great for comming up with imaginary boogeyman.
>>
>>56548156
discord is correct though and sabor is the same thing
>>
>>56548190
>my boogeyman Is totally real goy’s
yeah sure anon
>>
>NOOOOOOOOO STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE NOOOOOOOOO
Do discord trannies really?
>>
>>56548145
>go back to simping to ribby or whatever e-whore is the main topic in your server
quick rundown on ribby? is this a new e-girl?
>>
>NOOOOOOOOO STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE NOOOOOOOOO
Do discord trannies really?
>>
>>56548837
This, the reality is is most Shitsui fags are just shills who don't want to pooping on their tech demo.
>>
Im still waiting for someone to post a worst rival than the one in the op
>>
>>56548849
>who don't want to pooping
what
>>
>>56548860
>pooping
alternate name for plass
>>
>>56548883
>who don't want to plass on their tech demo
what
>>
>>56548855
may
>>
>>56548927
She’s fixed in Oras thougheverbeit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.