[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700227576077114.png (133 KB, 1040x991)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
gallade is anti tranny ?
>>
>>56548565
...it always fascinated me that these people doesn't seem to distinguish fiction from reality.
>>
>>56548565
based i love gallade
>>56548571
They can't. They constantly want to be an anime girl and have everyone worship them while they treat everyone like garbage if they so much as look at them.
>>
>>56548565
>Reddit screencap
Go back
>>
>>56548565
>tranny
>hates Trubbish
Opinion discarded
>>
>>56548565
strange they're not complaining about Froslass
>>
>>56548565
Galladebros, are we based gigachads?
>>
>>56549301
It's not humanoid.
>>
File: Capture.png (37 KB, 1204x283)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
Xhe really doesn't like Gallade
>>
>>56549311
It's as humanoid as Gardevoir
>>
File: Louis_XIV_of_France.jpg (32 KB, 220x313)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>56548565
MALE GARDEVOIR COMING THROUGH~
>>
>>56548565
wtf I love Gallade now?
>>
File: IMG_4701.jpg (129 KB, 1566x881)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
>>56549333
It’s a head with arms(not surprising as Glalie is a living head)
>>
>>56548565
It just gives you an opportunity to choose between Sp. Atk or Attack
>>
>>56548565
Gallade has always been in my personal top 10 favorites, and this validates my opinion.
>>
>>56548571
It's zoomers who grew up online. Websites like tumblr made them lose touch with reality because it was full of mentally ill teenagers who treated fictional characters like real people. It's also the exact same retards who will bully an artist into deleting their account if they drew something suggestive with a character who is 17.9 years old. Deranged schizos.
>>
>>56548565
>It looks female after going through natural puberty
>But you can use an item called "Stone of Awakening" to block its puberty and instead make its body manifest the gender it always had on the inside
>How disgusting, no trans person would do this
What
>>
>>56548565
No, "trannies" are just full of themselves. Even if we accept their premise that Kirlia and Gardevoir are "Female presenting" in what world is giving Kirlia more options on to present itself "Gross and disgusting"?

Also why do some gardevior fans have this weird victim complete against Gallade? This isn't the first time I've heard this. Why do they think its trying to erase Gardevoir, Game Freak could have easily changed every Male Gardevoir female and make Male Kirlia only evolve into Gallade but they didn't do that. I could ALMOST understand them during the ORAS eras where Wally's Gardevoir was changed to Gallade, but taking a few steps back and thinking about it for three seconds, its painfully obvious that they didn't want Wally to have the same ace as Diantha.

Maybe if their argument was "why does the male get more options to express themes than the female" it would make sense, but again unless they also hav a problem with male Salandit and Combee being permacucked out of evolution period, it just makes them look either grossly unaware of the franchise they claim to like or just hypocrites.

>>56549301
when have leftards ever had consistent standards?
>>
>>56548565
Maybe some male Kirlia don't want to look feminine? You ever thought of that, you insensitive bitch? Or is it only your feelings that matter?
>>
>>56548565
White trannies like him will shit themselves over okama.
>>
>>56548565
Male Gardevoir should have a wedding tux. Female gallade should have Amazon skirts and boots, and breasts plate
>>
>>56548565
so long as something so simple pisses these retards off I'm happy.
>>
File: 1725734285547981.jpg (168 KB, 968x1394)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>56548571
what reality? the one in which they're fuck ugly and can't even pass as the gender they pretend to be? that's why they're obsessed with fiction, better to pretend than to face their problems and grow
>>
>>56548565
>A exists, I like A. Option B is added and I don't like B because its not A. Even if A still exists this shatters my world view
This is why people view them as mentally illfi
>>
>>56549403
>pedo coomer
kwab
>>
>>56548565
Male gardevoir is a dude? It's a trap not a tranny.
>>
>>56550253
Kek this, anon had me until the last part
>>
File: TRD.gif (102 KB, 500x382)
102 KB
102 KB GIF
Kill Redditroons. Behead Redditroons. Roundhouse kick a Redditroon into the concrete. Slam dunk a Redditroon baby into the trash can. Crucify filthy Redditroons. Defecate in a Redditroon's food. Launch Redditroons into the sun. Stir fry Redditroons in a wok. Toss Redditroons into active volcanoes. Urinate into a Redditroon's gas tank. Judo throw Redditroons into a wood chipper. Twist Redditroons heads off. Report Redditroons to the IRS. Karate chop Redditroons in half. Curb stomp Redditroons. Trap Redditroons in quicksand. Crush Redditroons in the trash compactor. Liquify Redditroons in a vat of acid. Eat Redditroons. Dissect Redditroons. Exterminate Redditroons in the gas chamber. Stomp Redditroons' skulls with steel-toed boots. Cremate Redditroons in the oven. Lobotomize Redditroons. Mandatory abortions for Redditroons. Grind Redditroon fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown Redditroons in soi. Vaporize Redditroons with a ray gun. Kick old Redditroons down the stairs. Feed Redditroons to alligators. Slice Redditroons with a katana. Feed Redditroons poisoned food. Force Redditroons to walk the plank. Kneel on a Redditroon's neck. Flatten Redditroons with a tank. Cut off a Redditroon's limbs. Light fireworks in a Redditroon's ass. Falcon punch a Redditroon in the face. Make Redditroons into fiction. Lock Redditroons in a cage and drown them underwater. Nail Redditroons to a cross and stab them. Throw Redditroons off buildings. Crush Redditroons with a hydraulic press. Attack Redditroons with acid. Lock Redditroons inside a brazen bull. Burn Redditroons alive. Drag Redditroons across a wall of spikes. Pour molten lava on Redditroons. Send aliens to abduct Redditroons. Blow Redditroons up with dynamite. Cave in a Redditroon's skull. Jam a Redditroon into a geyser. Execute Redditroons via firing squad. Lynch Redditroons. Flay Redditroons. Exsanguinate Redditroons. Drop nukes on Redditroons. Use Redditroons as guinea pigs for dangerous chemicals. Total Redditroon Death.
>>
>>56550253
>NOOO NO NOT THE HECKIN FICTIONAL CHARACTERINO YOU CAN'T DRAW A 17 YEAR OLD HOLDING HANDS WITH A 19 YEAR OLD
Kill yourself puritan zoomer retard
>>
>>56549735
Thanks for reminding me of how that girl who cosplayed as her while shoving glass dildos up her ass is now a tranny with a gross frankensausage.
>>
>>56548565
You cannot change your sex. You will never be a woman.
>>
>>56548565
wtf
>>
>>56548565
lol
>>
File: 1677168599727.png (38 KB, 1006x800)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>56548565
always has been

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.