[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anon, would you trade your Pokemon for me?
>>
>>56554938
Yes :3
>>
>>56554938
No, but I would trade you for another Pokémon.
>>
>>56555036
I need this thing for my dex, I don't know what it is. Normal type? Dark type maybe?
>>
>>56554938
Alright. Prepare to cover the "emergency fucktoy" spot.
>>
>>56554938
*rapes*
>>
>>56554938
Woah never saw that Pokémon! *throw quickball*
>>
>>56554938
no
>>
>>56555052
i would say dark type
>>
>>56555052
Normal/Fairy
>>
>>56556111
i feel my melody would fit that description better
not to mention kuromi's mischeivousness
>>
>>56556039
>>56556111
looks like it would use Baddy Bad
>>
>>56556116
nasty plot as well
>>
>>56554938
Didn't know that kuromi acted cutesy like that
>>
what sanrio related thing could i engage with that's closest to what pokemon does for me?
is there a game or show orsomething? i've always really loved the characters
>>
>>56557259
there's a hello kitty series on youtube and mobile games nothing to the level of pokemon
>>
>>56557259
Jewelpet.
>>
>>56556115
Allow me.

>Hello Kitty: Normal
>My Melody: Normal/Fairy
>Kuromi: Normal/Dark
>Keroppi: Normal/Water
>Little Twin Stars: Fairy/Psychic
>Pompompurin: Normal
>Gudetama: ??? (egg)
>KIRIMIchan: Ghost/Water (because its a slice of salmon)

Most Sanrio characters are just Normal-type since they don't have much going on by default.
>>
>>56557421
what about badtz maru
>>
>>56557259
Sanrio Time Net
Not really. Mostly original characters
>>
>>56555052
dark fairy def
>>
File: FCb_PiBWQAAVR65.jpg (55 KB, 720x540)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>56557421
Tuxedo Sam is a penguin, so he's gotta be ice-type, right? Maybe with Thick Fat.
>>
That’s just an emolga
>>
No university or job will ever accept shaunberg again, since he lied about being from (((Stern))) despite already admitting to being from CAS, which is the NYU equivalent of a participation trophy.
One can't help but notice how it's always the kike shills who support him, or his filthy jew family that lets him reset their routers, or his fellow jews who let him beg them for freebies. And it's very much impossible to miss how much shaunberg jabbers in yiddish! With a kike like shaunberg, every accusation is a confession, after all!
He'll never be able to deny this because shaunberg, as a yid, has no spelling errors when typing in his native language, yiddish. Meanwhile, whenever he tries to type in English, so many typos abound. This alone is enough to out shaunstein as a filthy jew, who was kicked out of Nasser Yorat University and not New York as he tries to imply, and was rejected from the University of Tel-Aviv and not UTM. As a member of a (((tribe))) with a professional victim complex, shaunberg's only available instinct when punched by a single pajeet was to curl up and beg for mercy, then play the victim later, rather than fight back like a real man would.
>>
>>56557544
Congratulations, you almost killed a comfy thread. What do you have to say for yourself now, huh?
>>
>>56555029
Ironic :3'ing is still :3'ing
:3
>>56556115
Melo's also a bitch
That's the secret
>>
>>56554938
Not for you but I would for Cinnamoroll
>>
>>56559737
Same for me, but with Diana from Jewelpet.
>>
>>56554938
Sanrio egirls are the worst kind of human that have walked on Eart

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.