[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: switch_spinoffs.png (696 KB, 439x708)
696 KB
696 KB PNG
So . . . are these all the spinoffs we're getting?
>>
>>56558428
What’s wrong with them?
>>
>>56558428
More than what we got in the 2010s
>>
>>56558437
nothing but it would've been nice to have a couple more, maybe a new Mystery Dungeon, or bring back Conquest or Ranger or Pokepark.
>>
>>56558455
Yeah, this year of no main games we could should have get any kind of spin off, maybe they think that TCG pocket counts as such
>>
>>56558428
Pokken is sick and we all would've killed for it before it was a thing on concept alone. It's not exactly long-lasting, but it's a fun experience just to play through the story mode and mess around with different mons.
People begged for Pokemon Snap for YEARS it was always on people's wishlists for E3 and shit. Now no one cares? I mean, I wasn't floored by it and once I finished never thought about it again until now, soo...
Never played Detective Pikachu but it's gotta be unique and decent budget, right?
Mystery Dungeon game is a classic, kinda sucks we got a remake and not a new game. Them dropping the original on NSO was kinda shitty and rendered it pointless cause I'd be happy to just play that.

I'd say we have a good shot at getting Explorer's DX, dunno if we ever get a new MD again sadly... I think we're in mobile slop hellscape for good now. Only proper "spinoffs" we are gonna get will be GameFreak tech demos that they call mainline to boost sales.
>>
>>56558485
>People begged for Pokemon Snap for YEARS it was always on people's wishlists for E3 and shit. Now no one cares?
Millennials don't know what they actually like.
>>
>>56558485
>>56558864
No, you motherfuckers overestimate the power of the places yis hung around as kids. Kids of an era wanted more Snap but kids of today didn't give a shit because rail shooters died a death 20 years ago. Small wonder the anachronistic rail shooter didn't garner much attention, attraction or interest when the core games work to better show off the pokémon to children.
>>
>>56558428
Try checking Google Play or Apple App Store if you're wondering where all the actual spin-offs went
>>
>>56558428
Forgetting PLA
>>
>>56558485
>Them dropping the original on NSO was kinda shitty and rendered it pointless cause I'd be happy to just play that.
Remakes are not replacements, regardless of quality.
>>
File: share-tw.jpg (57 KB, 630x630)
57 KB
57 KB JPG
>>56558428
No, this is
>>
>>56558428
I doubt we're gonna get a new pokken soon. I still hope for a new pokemon ranger desu but I don't know how to make it fun when not using a touchscreen.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.