[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I WILL BE WITH YOU
WE WILL GO
WHERE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE
ALL THE TIMES
THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRENS
>>
File: image.gif (1.4 MB, 400x225)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB GIF
;_;
>>
>>
>>56558678
it all went by so fast.
>>
>>56558678
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BEST
FRIIEEEEEEEEh EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!
>>
>>56558678
>>56558682
>>56558691
still gives me the feels after all these years
>>56559221
too fast, and yet theyre also some of the strongest most vivid memories i have from that era of my childhood
i remember the living room setup where i watched those eps on our small tv
i remember the cold dark winter mornings, but the living room was comfy because we heated it up
i remember the food mom cooked at the time and our family dynamic
>>56559485
>...*outro music plays*
>>
>>56559889
turning on the TV
>bzzzt
>picture fades in
I remember one time the VCR ate my Pokemon 2000 tape and I cried, my older sister managed to salvage it and rewind it back onto the tracks, still works to this day.
>>
>>56559908
Based sister
>>
>>56558678
I always got embarrassed by how cheesy this stuff was as a kid, but it's probably one of the most memorable parts for me now as an adult. Kids deserve to have something uplifting and cozy; not everything needs to be hard or dark, especially since things only get harder as you get older. I'm glad to have fun, simple memories to look back on, and I hope today's kids have something similar.
>>
File: latest[1].png (1.43 MB, 1280x720)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB PNG
>>56560864
most wholesome post in /vp/ history

i fuckin' KNEEL
>>
>>56560864

This is one of the reasons why Pokemon became top of the KidsWB lineup (boys who wanted hard or dark would've watch South Park) and the main reason why Pokemon beat Digimon and Monster Rancher
>>
>>56559221
In light of the franchise's longevity and how much of it is still riding the coattails from that time, bizarre to consider that international Gen 1 was "just" two years.
>>
>>56561126
>the main reason why Pokemon beat Digimon and Monster Rancher
I honestly always preferred the Digimon anime for its stronger focus on story and narrative, but this is true.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.