[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 55895494595.png (1.36 MB, 1280x720)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
hello there /vp/ i am someone who is working on PLZA, and Generation 10 and I have info to share about the games, I will not clarify who I am in detail, but I am someone who is working close with GF for PLZA, and Generation 10 of Pokemon. I am sorry if some info is worded badly or a bit wrong, english is not my first language and I did use a translator for some of these

> PLZA was going to be released this year for the 2024 Paris Olympics, but it was delayed due to a change in development cycle at GF due to the poor release of SV and Nintendo wanting a Pokemon game for the upcoming Nintendo console
> will come out for the Switch and the next generation console
> takes place 15 years after XY
> you will play as the children of Calem and Serena, who have gotten married any have children now
> Lumiose City is going under a major redevelopment to help strengthen the connection between people and Pokemon
> many characters who were present in XY will now be older
> Bonnie is now the Lumiose City gym leader with Clemont being one of the heads of the Lumiose City redevelopment project
> there is a underground section of the city where a variety of pokemon live with different biomes inside
> starters are Snivy, Scorbunny, and Mudkip
> Swampert final evo will look like an axolotl
> the starters will get new final evo forms and megas for them
> other pokemon will get new megas and regional forms
> there will be megas for all the Kalos starters, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde to name a few
> evil team is former Flare members and people who worship Lysandre as a "misunderstood hero" (similar to team Plasma in BW2)
> Lysandre is confirmed to be dead due to the events of XY
> AZ will appear in this game
> Gens 7,8,9 pokemon will appear in the game as well, some of them will also get new megas
>>
Generation 10

> will take place in South Africa
> has "multiple" protagonists to choose from, but all of them have the same story and ending
> will be open world like SV, but some areas will be in accessible
>starters are a water crocodile with a dog like personality, a fire cow-yak hybrid, and a sheep with its body looking like a bush
>>
Is Rhyperior in?
>>
>>56561146
>> AZ will appear in this game
and AZ is...?
>>
>>56561251
asking the important questions, I see

>>56561146
what mons get new mega-
>South Africa
ok nevermind then
>>
>>56561291
Him you retard https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/AZ
>>
>>56561168
>> will take place in South Africa
brown "people" we just can't stop winning can we?
>>
>>56561291
>anon doesn't know about 3 meter tall ancient King cursed with immortality for making poke-atomic bomb
embarassing
>>
Is this real?
https://x.com/3clipse_tt/status/1845190687295226153
>>
>>56561168
>water crocodile
>>
>>56561295
I mean, is there a more important question?
>>
>>56561301
>links bulbapedo
>calls me retard
sorry for not remembering every character of this super interesting and indepth lore
>>
>>56561371
What did this say?
>>
>>56561168
What's the deal with the water croc when Totodile exists, not to mention previous gen had the fire croc?
>>
>>56561251
yes
>>56561371
if this about the recent leaks, yes
>>
> Mudkip is a starter
This disproves the whole thread. 1/10, don't be a retard with your picks next time
>>
>>56561146
Mightyena get a cross-gen evo?
>>
>>56561146
>it’s another "kalosperm can’t cope with the fact that he’s getting a legends game rather than a sequel/thisd version of xy" thread
you guys are pathetic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.