[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726746944092941.jpg (120 KB, 1248x1004)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
How do we know this shit is real and not just mass BS? They seem pretty made up to me and a autist could 100% command a project likw this
>>
File: Acerola_annoyed.jpg (32 KB, 517x434)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
to be fair, this is what I thought the original gigaleak was. I'm still skeptical, but fake or not, this is hype as shit.
>>
we don't
>>
>>56573293
It's over 30 GB leaked rn and supposedly over a TB not shared, including employee photos, etc.
You can fake sprite work, sure, but there's a shitton of actual source code, etc. that would too much for even a turboautist flock.
Game Freak also addressed the leak on their website.
https://www.gamefreak.co.jp/
>>
>>56573293
The leak contains a lot of stuff that no matter how hard you try could not be falsified by one faggot. We talk years of documentations from all branches of Pokemon franchise - even fucking Gamefreak Fanzine that has nothing to do with Pokemon is there.
Also GF acknowledged that they got hacked so I suppose that's confirmation, too.
>>
>>56573293
GF acknowledged leak, plus it has private information
>>
gamefreak just put out a statement confirming it
>>
>>56573293
i faked it. i reverse engineered the gold, silver, and crystal source code and intentionally made the programming super incompotent as a joke. i did it in assembly, my favorite programming language, as a gag. i then proceed to do that 600 more times with very minor tweaks to the translation also as a joke. i then wrote code by iwata that wasn't incompotent as a joke. i also made a new bad gameboy emulator as a joke. i then drew hundreds of sprites ranging from barely started to completely finalized and wrote dex entries and fake moves for everything as a joke. i also wrote hundreds of fake emails, you guessed it, as a joke. i also intentionally programmed in bugs, made fake bug reports, and refused to address the bugs all for a laugh. and i did this in six languages as a joke. you all fell for it.
>>
File: file.png (490 KB, 1765x635)
490 KB
490 KB PNG
>>56573293
An inhuman amount of effort would be required to fake all this within a few years.
>>
>>56573387
thanks for writing the rapist fanfiction that was my favorite part!
>>
>>56573293
In my mind, the original leak with source codes for B/W, HG/SS, and Bank is probably legit.
The fucking "Dark Pokemon" drawings and smut along with anything else is doubtful in my mind. No idea where people got that shit, and no one's willing to provide a file path in the original leak to that shit.
>>
File: Capture.png (6 KB, 311x148)
6 KB
6 KB PNG
>>56573387
this but unironically. someone would be autistic enough to actually do this. they had literal decades to do so
>>
>>56573461
If you are following CENTRO, know that CENTRO is a retarded faggot that re-posts everything real+fake he can get his brown hands on from any rando Discord.
>>
>>56573461
file paths have been tossed around for the SLAKING IMPREGNATES GIRL story and it's straight from Game Freak lol
>>
>>56573387
You know, if this would be just one or two "betas" I would say it's fake and gay.
But faking all the side documents etc would be years of work even for like 10-people squad. Nobody would be able to channel this amount of autism just to troll the Internet.
Also Centro is a Nigger and literally posts everything he finds on 4chan, lmao.
>>
>>56573293
The leaks had private info, extended cut of BW intro, pokemon anime art and the leak was acknowleged by gamefreak themselves.
>>
>>56573515
>know that CENTRO is a retarded faggot that re-posts everything real+fake he can get his brown hands on from any rando Discord
neat, he's just like the average /vp/ poster
>>
Always the one faggot thinking he is clever for doubting stuff.
>>
>>56573330
>>56573338
>>56573367
ai can write code
the private information is made up
the website was hacked to put a fake statement
>>
>>56573664
>ai can write code
No it can't. This meme has to die.
>>
>>56573664
>private information is made up
I am pretty sure some of it was found to link to real people
the amount of resources and money you would have to pull autism on this scale is insane
>>
File: chatgpt.png (36 KB, 892x845)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>56573723
I eagerly await your moving of goalposts
>>
>>56573784
It just scraped google results genius.
>>
>>56573807
goalposts moved successfully, 0.02$ have been deposited
>>
>>56573639
Exactly.
He is not what the community needs, but he is what the community deserves.
>>
>>56573664
>>56573784
>ai can write code
Okay nigger.
Ask your AI to write code that compiles into all the Game Freak ROMs we have.
>>
>>56573784
I can write a hello world statement and my entire knowledge of programming comes from a high school CS course 12 years ago. That doesn't mean I could code an entire game.
>>
thank god i dropped pokemon years ago, i juat read some of those furry sex stories and i feel disgusted
>>
>>56573664
Keep fighting the good fight, Anon. Deny everything. Deny reality itself if you have to. Nothing is real except that which you can touch with your own fingers and even that's suspicious because how can you truly trust what your senses are telling you?
>>
>>56573946
>That doesn't mean I could code an entire game
the initial premise wasn't "AI can code an entire game", it was "AI cannot write code"
goalposts moved successfully, another 0.02$ have been deposited in your account
>>
>>56573846
Moving goalposts would imply that i denied that what the AI wrote was code. This is the equivalent of saying a toddler can write code if you give him a piece of paper that has code written on it.
And let me guess, you are going to respond with the predictable "goalposts moved successfully, another 0.02$ have been deposited in your account".
>>
>>56573293
Well, it came along with full source code with complete commit history for the NDS pokemon games and that's pretty hard to forge
>>
>>56573487
Anyone autistic enough to do that would just make a pokemon competitor
>>
File: file.png (241 KB, 384x482)
241 KB
241 KB PNG
>>56573664
>t.
>>
>>56573723
lmaooooo code monkey already coping he'll be jobless soon
>>
>>56574512
Actually getting more work because people like you fire all the programmers and let AI code. I can also charge more and label it AI tax.
>>
>>56573664
Holy cope
>>
braindead OP
braindead thread
>>
File: shut it down.jpg (73 KB, 953x1024)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>56573293
>>56573664
>>
>>56574373
nobody would bother making a pokemon competitor nowadays when you'd either flop because you don't have pika pi baddy bad or you'd get sued
>>
>>56574403
based umineko poster
>>
IT JUST GOT CONFIRMED AS FAKE ROFL
>>
>>56573293
We don't, but since this board is full of zoomer drama-addicted newfags who have never been around for other 'leaks' that turned out to be fake, we pretend they are real until proven false.
>>
>>56573582
>Nobody would be able to channel this amount of autism just to troll the Internet
First day on /vp/?
>>
>>56574373
Yes, but making a giant fake leak gets you way more attention
>>
>>56574031
>hurr what is context
>>
>AI immediately ruins conversiation
Everyone who contributed or ever used it need to be murdered, chopped up and served in a restaurant
>>
>>56578040
stfu human WEAKLING
AI GODS will rule this world. you will fall
>>
>>56573429
Pokéfans aren’t pure humans. Rather, they are the product of humans mating with Pokémon, which explains their severely atypical behaviour.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.