[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ZA.jpg (249 KB, 1920x1080)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
It's going to be fucking shit, isn't it?
>>
I dunno MAYBE THE GUY SHOULD DUMP THE ROM HE HAS
>>
>>56577354
The guy have has the leak says it's pretty good
>>
i don't know!
>>
>>56577391
Leaker said the same for SV and SwSh
>>
>>56577391
>>56577377
>>56577444
You niggas are so dumb. Leakers have nothing they lying.
>>
>>56577391
they have AT BEST something that resembles a beta, not nearly enough to gauge the quality of the final product.
>>
>>56577354
Most likely
>>
>>56577354
It’s a shitty tech demo to test city building
>>
>>56577354
I have hopes. But either way the only reason they skipped Unova and went to kalos is because they have something bigger and better for the best region. So if it sucks I don't care
>>
Expectations aren't high after the last 10 years.
>>
>>56577354
You had any hopes for it in the first place?
>>
Yes. It was meant to come out this year and they're seemingly only sitting on it to coincide with switch 2. That game freak made a big city game and its pretty much finished as of last year sound unbeliebable to me. Unless they are taking until 2025 to really flesh it out we are probably in for a bad time
>>
>>56577391
That part seems suspect to me.
He's an attention-whore but won't reveal the thing that would bring him massive attention.
Then he says that he played the whole game and that it was good, but we haven't even seen footage of the game in almost a year since it was announced.
Shit did he leaked, but I doubt he has the full game.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.