[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700779326400075.png (477 KB, 768x384)
477 KB
477 KB PNG
>Tee hee I'll be your wife
>btw I have tons of other Rapidash husbands and each one has given me tons of children
>just think of them as your children, okay cuck from the west

What the FUCK was her problem?
>>
File: GZxaWQNWgBAS9PQ.png (49 KB, 632x1019)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>56579450
I like that the man from the east ignores a female rapidash, and then her sister rapidash tricks her human husband into murdering him. Pretty kino
>>
So officially, Rapidashes don't actually fuck human men. This is a sad day for the horsefucking community
>>
>>56579450
You read this wrong. He took the rapidash from her herd and she hadn't been back for a while. HE cucked THEM, he just didn't find out about it till she told him.
>>
>>56579655
West hunter browses r/cuckoldry
>>
>>56579753
I took the "we have children now" as her already being pregnant when he wifed her. Then she gives birth 2 months later and she introduces him to the pokemon she actually fucks
>>
>>56579655
>lets the humanCHAD murder the ""male"" rapidashes to his hearts content
horsesissies lost
BHC won
>>
>>56580353
>didn't smash
>got his for "For the Plains" single mother wife killing her baby daddies so that she can get new ones
Humans lost
>>
File: Patronising horses.png (2.08 MB, 1749x998)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
>>56579844
That's because you have a cuck fetish. My reading was he impregnated her and they were his kids.
But I've always seen humans as compatible with pokémon regardless of egg grouping.
>>
>>56580539
But notice that she said the "The Ponyta ARE my children." Then she said "The Ponyta ARE LIKE your children". Sorry brother, he's the dad that stepped up
>>
>>56579450
>marries human man
>allows him to kill male Rapidash, specifically her other husbands
Humans are fucking gigachads in pokemon world and female pokemons will even allow us to kill her husband after we claim her
>>
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>56580438
>He is male. He has no children, so if you need you may hunt him.
The fact she let the CHADman kill her husbands means they had no kids. Male rapidashes do nothing but watch as other species fuck their wives and hope they don't kill them afterwards.
>>
>>56579450
>horsepussy creampie for days
Pretty sure half of /mlp/ would sign up immediately.
>>
>>56581597
Anyone wanna go over there, see if there's a crossover thread going?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.