[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: myth book leak.jpg (90 KB, 621x517)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Fuck this leak so much.
I'll never be able to look at those Pokémon the same way ever again. Just glancing at their picks makes my heart ache so much.
My childhood was literally raped today.
>>
>>56583728
Sounds like a your problem
>>
File: 1706223440317146.png (249 KB, 1614x849)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
imagine
>>
File: 1726964321007905.jpg (83 KB, 680x680)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>56583728
Weak, been using Slaking and Ursaring in my AI Fem Trainer smut for years.
>>
>>56583728
If it makes you feel any better, it's most likely just in-universe mythology.
>>
>>56583728
Typhlosion used to be the toiletmon. Now he's the rape mon. Can't catch a break.
>>
>No Charizard or Pikachu stories at all
Guess they didn't want the shillmons to be bad PR.
>>
>>56583728
The ursaring part isn't so bad
>>
>>56583948
More like Kanto was an afterthought until they decided it was time to code the encounter tables.
>>
>>56583728
Just because one or two pokemon did something bad doesnt mean they all do, anon. This is like saying all humans are serial killers
>>
File: 1530205985348.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>56583728
wait a second slakoth doesn't have any fucking ears to cut off
>>
>>56583980
What happened with Ursaring?
>>
These are my new favorite Pokémon thoughbeit
>>
>>56584013
Slakoth didn't do anything. People used to cut off their ears and stab them in the heart for the lulz.
>>
>>56583761
>One wants human males
>The other wants human females
Why are they fighting?
>>
>>56584048
They ate ursarings and in the octillery one the son of octillery tried to genocide bears
>>
>>56584024
There’s a good chance these are just Bible stories with names replaced by Pokemon
>>
>>56584048
a family hunted teddiursa and ursaring for their fur/meat
the younger brother of the family was upset he was not as good a hunter as his brother and went out to get a big haul
ended up with big ursaring snu snu wife
>>
>>56584048
Ursurang married a human male that would kill other ursurang for their pelts, then fucked him and had a child.
>>
>>56583728
These just read like indigenous folktales or some shit, I think it's pretty cool
>>
>>56584093
Don't forget that she would NTR the boy and then have him kill the male Ursaring she fucked behind his back.
>>
>>56583750
None of them would go after a 10 year would boy
Ursaring would want a proper husband, as in an adult
Octillery wouldn't pursue, it would just lay there and be used
Slaking targeted a woman only after she and her friends murdered
The Typhlosion was apparently not even an actual typhlosion but a skinwalker with jedi powers.

>>56583840
If you assume any of this is actaully real and not a shitpost, and assume that Game Freak meant for these stories to exist, that's the only way they can work in-universe. essentially in -universe fairy tales. It would be like a someone from he Pokemon world coming into our world, reading little red riding hood, and thinking wolfs disguise themselves as old ladies.
>>
>>56583728
Grow a backbone. It's some shit a random employee wrote up over 15 years ago about fictional creatures.
>>
>>56584088
>Bible stories
No.
>>
>>56584219
>Ursaring would want a proper husband, as in an adult

Why out of all pokemon was the angry bear the best wife?
>>
>>56583728
You didn't forget Lapras, Anon ?
>>
>>56583728
Typhlosion is literally the skinwalker mythos lmao.
>>
>>56583750
what the hell what show is this
>>
>>56583728
what are the chances of them getting dexcut now?
>>
>>56583728
Fuck off OP
Now I'm going to draw a female Ursaring, any ideas guys?
>>
File: Teddiursa evo line.jpg (197 KB, 1242x1041)
197 KB
197 KB JPG
>>56584430
Unironically reads like an old Indian not the dot heads the feather ones story I once read about. It even had a similar premise with a bear offering it's hide and meat to a starving hunter in exchange for honoring it's sacrifice. Apparently bears can be really noble. I honestly don't care about these stories for the most but it's going to be annoying to explain why I have 3 of those mons on my various teams because everyone is just going to assume I did it for the memes.. this must have been how the Vaporeon bros felt when their favorite mon became a coomer meme.
>>
File: lapras.png (1.06 MB, 1503x1350)
1.06 MB
1.06 MB PNG
>>56584506
No, that's hot.
>>
File: 287.png (96 KB, 475x475)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
What the fuck is this little shit even capable of?
>>
>>56584657
Ursaring is among my favorites with Slowbro, Weezing, Altaria and Bastiodon.

I never expected Gamefreak held my favorite murder bear in such "high" regard
>>
File: 1604143538706.png (121 KB, 372x372)
121 KB
121 KB PNG
>>56584713
>>56584067 and then the poor things carried the bodies of the deceased mates and threw them in a pound in the middle of a lake.
One Slaking found one woman who used to kill Slakoth and raped her. A Slakoth was born and she tried to kill it, but couldn't as it was her child so she raised it in secret. One day some people come to visit her and saw the Slakoth in her house and stabbed it to death. Once she saw what happened she grabbed it's body, ran to the lake and dove into it committing suicide.
>>
>>56584822
*in a lake in the middle of the forest
>>
>>56583728
>My childhood was literally raped today
So the slowpoke tail eating never gave you any hints?
Or that hypno has canonically kidnapped children?
Or the guy that hung himself with an escape rope that one gen?
Or the guy that killed pokemon and humans and cursed himself into being immortal because his fairy wife died?
Or that schizo ginger that depending on the version either wants to eliminate pokemon or humans from the world and insists that the two can't coexist any longer and the end of his story is that he kills himself?
>>56584219
>The Typhlosion was apparently not even an actual typhlosion but a skinwalker with jedi powers.
It was the hisuian one you fucking retard

Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape pokerape raping press.
>>
>>56585017
>Or the guy that hung himself with an escape rope that one gen?
?

>>56584735
>Ursaring is among my favorites with Slowbro, Weezing, Altaria and Bastiodon.
Good taste. It wasn't until gen 7 that I realized that I always had a bear pokemon on my team I just guess I like bears. And it PLA my first shiny encountered was a Tediursa so I had to put them on my team Then I found out it had an EVO for pla so that was nice.
>>
pokemon are less animal more yokai
Spiritual beings

The stories are symbolic fables
>>
>>56585792
this is what i'm getting from it too, people shocked never had contact with japanese poems about yokai
>>
1. The Typhlosion and the Girl:
• Typhlosion’s human-like qualities, including speaking and having human emotions like love and attachment, indicate the merging of human and animal (or Pokémon) consciousness. This suggests the presence of animism, a belief that all creatures possess a spiritual essence or consciousness, a common theme in many indigenous and occult traditions.
• The girl initially feels fear but later bonds with the Typhlosion, signifying a transition from separation to unity—humans learning to understand and coexist with other beings, even when they are different in form.
2. The Cave and Red Light:
• The cave where Typhlosion brings the girl serves as a metaphor for entering a sacred or transformative space. Caves in many cultures represent a womb of the earth, a place where one undergoes change.
• The red light from the mountains could symbolize passion, vitality, or life force energy, associated with fire or the sacral chakra in esoteric systems.
3. Face and Identity:
• Typhlosion’s command to the girl not to look at his face connects to a recurring motif in mythology where seeing a god, spirit, or otherworldly being’s true form leads to consequences. This aligns with the esoteric concept that true knowledge or the divine nature is too powerful for ordinary humans to perceive, akin to the Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice or Medusa’s gaze.
• By withholding his face, Typhlosion maintains a veil between worlds—symbolizing the boundary between the mundane and the spiritual realms.
>>
Imagine being such a fucking cuck.
Imagine you learn the bad ass starter you grew up with was so based and charismatic he fucks human women but for real unlike what Machamp cucks were drawing and writing for decades and the only thing you get from this is "I never be able to look at those pokemon again".
>>
>>56585734
Bears are just neat, from Bewear to Pangoro all of them are just cool
>>
>>56583750
GOOSH GOOSH
>>
Wtf happened ?
>>
>>56583728
octillery's mouth is just asking for it
>>
>>56584713
getting murdered
once grown, it's another story
>>
>just went out killing all the Ursaring
What was Octilleryman's fucking problem?
>>
>>56585918
4. Father’s Pursuit and the Snowstorm:
• The father’s approach to find the girl, coinciding with a snowstorm, represents an external force of nature and tradition threatening the new understanding formed between human and Pokémon. The snowstorm might symbolize emotional coldness or conflict arising when traditional views clash with new connections.
• The breaking of the branch by the girl foreshadows the destruction of balance and signals the impending tragedy between her father and Typhlosion.
5. Typhlosion’s Death and the Ritual Burial:
• After Typhlosion’s death, the girl builds a fire and places his eyes, voice, and heart near the flames. This act echoes ancient ritual burial practices where parts of a being are offered to the elemental forces (fire, in this case) for transformation and the continuation of their spirit. It also symbolizes preserving the essence of Typhlosion within her memory and soul.
• The Typhlosion’s eyes, voice, and heart represent vision, communication, and love—core aspects of his identity that she chooses to protect.
6. Transformation of the Girl and Her Child:
• The villagers’ torment of the girl and her child reflects fear of the unknown or prejudice against hybrids. The Typhlosion’s final command to build a fire at the place of his death ensures that his essence will continue, suggesting rebirth through fire, a common theme in alchemical transformation.
• The girl and child becoming “half-human beings” underscores a blurring of boundaries between species, suggesting a new race or form of existence that transcends traditional categories of Pokémon and humans.
>>
>>56583948
Gen 1 and Gen 2 documents likely predate the computer era and are all written down on physical paper.
>>
>>56583728
Octillery didn't raped anyone nor was she raped, she kept coming back for more sex and even gave her baby to her father. It was a beautiful love story
>>
>>56586206
Tentacles typed that post
>>
>>56584088
this reads like folklore
>>
>>56586206
the first time is a bit suspect, but it's ok if you like being a slut, you go girl
>>
need a typhlosion to do what he will with me
>>
>>56586134
Aren't sprites on the computer?
>>
Post octopussy story, please.
>>
File: file.png (480 KB, 640x426)
480 KB
480 KB PNG
>>56585792
This should have been the path Pokemon took. Instead, they decided to instead just replace animals entirely with Pokemon. It was much better when it was implied actual animals existed in their world, and Pokemon were like an entirely different (and mythical) tree of life.
>>
>>56586431
But do you know how much storage Text is for that era?
No one bothered saving a text document on floppy discs
>>
File: 1719853803186090.jpg (55 KB, 716x1002)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
The leak inspired me to download PLA.
I will play as the female protagonist and pick Cyndaquil.
>>
>>56584822
Man, reads like something the Elfen Leid kid in class would write in writing class lmao.
>>
What could I show someone to prove the leaks are real?
>>
>>56586509
Yokai based of animals aint rare.
Tanukis are an example. People using them to write folklore is expecred just as we did with animales.
>>
The stories were just put in with the official stuff, right?
>>
>>56583728
Qrd?
I wasn't home
>>
>>56584219
can you post the Typhlosion story I may have missed it. It actually seems cool with the skinwalker concept
>>
File: 1728832592973790.png (102 KB, 631x2176)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>56586928
>>
>>56583728
On the plus side, Lapras is a canon human fucking freak that literally throws herself onto the shore for human men to enjoy
>>
>>56586908
Fake pokefucker leaks included with actual leaks like:
>Source code for Platinum, HGSS, BW, and BW2 as well as for Pokemon Bank
>Loads of files relating to USUM and Pokemon Home
>Some HarmoKnight stuff
>Unreleased and nearly finished SNES remake of Mendel Palace/Quinty
>Two incomplete DS games developed by Game Freak; one of them involves insects, and the other is titled "Present Party"
>Internal names for past and future games
>Miscellaneous stuff like digitized scans of GF Magazine, data on Detective Pikachu and Pokemon GO, etc.
>>
>>56587009
>fake
cope
>>
>>56586713
Right, even kitsune fit with what you're saying. But most yokai explicitly aren't animals. And not all animals are yokai.

That's where there's issue with this. Having real animals in the Pokemon world resolves this dynamic neatly. But at some point TCP decided real animals just don't exist in Pokemon, which is also weird because it makes some weird implications about the Pokemon food chain given how even plants are sentient creatures with near or even above human level intelligence.

Everything just works out much more neatly if Pokemon and animals were separate beings entirely. Some Pokemon can feast on other Pokemon, that's fine, but it at least gives room for a wider food chain of Pokemon hunting animals or something instead of each other. But who the hell cares, ants are smarter than we give them credit for anyway so maybe it's more realistic this way even if at the surface it doesn't seem that way. Our egos make us feel more important than we actually are in the grand scheme of things. Everyone knows fungus actually rule the planet.
>>
>>56587009
all fake and made up. you guys are eating literal shit.
>>
>>56587009
Yeah the leaker just inserted a bunch of grammatically correct Japanese fanfictions into his otherwise legitimate leaks
>>
>>56583728
Where's Rapidash, Arceus, Dialga and Palkia?
>>
>>56587025
Post proof. Please, I beg you. I want the dream to be real and I only have a few of the stories saved, still looking for the Zoroark and Ponyta ones.
>>
>>56587009
>Fake

The Japanese is too good to be fake. I can read enough of the source material to tell it was made by someone who actually knows the language and isn't using some translation tools.

Though you could theorize the leaker was fluent in Japanese. That isn't too Fafech'd considering they got these files by allegedly phishing a GF employee. But it would be really fucking funny if this was the case and the leaker just used the opportunity to plant a bunch of fake shit and fetish fanfics.
>>
>>56587111
>But it would be really fucking funny if this was the case and the leaker just used the opportunity to plant a bunch of fake shit and fetish fanfics.
I remember this happening like 3 times in the past so I'm gonna assume it's the same here until proof is posted.
>>
>>56587009
source on it being fake?
board is in full meltdown
>>
>>56586958
This is it?
This is the story you guys have been shitting and pissing yourselves about? A generic old school fairytale?
Never read one in school?
I was expecting an actual smut fanfiction but this is just brainstorming for the DPP library tales
Man you bitch all day about people being so sensitive these days but then piss your pants for this
>>
>>56587085
The proof is in the literal 1TB leak of GF's files yesterday, that not only contain real life photos of GF employees from 20 years ago celebrating the Drill Dozer launch in a clearly private party, but was announced earlier today by GF to be real from their public apology.
>>
>>56587152
Whew, we got a badass over here
>>
>>56587151
None, but gonna need source on it being real.
>>
>>56587009
>Source: Dude trust me
>>
File: 1728825310925987.png (18 KB, 629x615)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>56587082
>>
You're gonna let this affect your love for pokemon?????
>>
>>56585017
>It was the hisuian one you fucking retard
These stories were written in 2005 you fucking retard
>>
>>56587177
Link to announcement? Gotta show my pal so he believes the pokefucking.
>>
>>56587212
Based God
>>
>>56587152
Theme: The Relationship Between Humans and Pokemon / Attack Moves

Long ago, when the boundary between Pokemon and humans were unclear...

A man raised a Kirlia. When she wanted to evolve, he slapped her in the face and said little girls are the best.

Years later, the Kirlia gave birth to the man's child. The man raised the Ralts until it evolved into a Kirlia. At that point, he treated her the same as her mother, and slapped her when she tried to evolve.

Soon enough, the man had created another child with his daughter. Another female Ralts. He repeated this cycle for generations, until he had an extensive family of Kirlia brides.

He would take out his Pokeflute and have them suck it all day and night until he used Gunk Shot all over their faces. He would make them bend over and use DoubleSlap on their green buttocks until they turned red.

No matter how much the Kirlia tried to please their husband, he would always be able to use Harden to continue. Try as they may, they could not best him in battle.

As the man got stronger, his moves did more damage against his Kirlia wives. One day, as he repeatedly used Horn Attack against one of his Kirlia wives who was badly injured from constant battling, she thought of a way to finally defeat her husband in battle.

As he spread her buttocks wider than a Gulpin's mouth and prepared his final blow - a Horn Drill, she used Destiny Bond.

As her lifeless body hung suspended in the air on her husband's horn, he too stopped moving, for all eternity.

All the other Kirlia mourned the death of their husband, but celebrated in the fact that one of their own were able to defeat him.

And so, people came to understand, Kirlia make great wives.
>>
>>56584822
I wanna kill some Slakoth so I can meet daddy Slaking
>>
File: IMG_5058.jpg (163 KB, 728x455)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>>56583728
How does one’s childhood get ruined retroactively? I’ve seen this phrase get thrown around for a decade, but it doesn’t make any sense.

If you’re childhood was determined by media you can constantly revisit, you probably didn’t have much of a childhood.
>>
>>56587858
Retarded manchildren retain an idealized impression of the past, that includes the media they consumed.
>>
pokemon transforming to humans like in the latias movie and being able to breed with them could've been canon.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.