[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gloomjak.png (90 KB, 574x800)
90 KB
90 KB PNG
The Teraleak is an absolutely spine chilling genre defining bone tingling aryan slow burn terrifying jumpscare 'jak driven atmosphere oozing a24 released trope subverting dark and eerie gut wrenching aesthetically heavy craft gradual escalation soul shaking dread inducing post horror suspenseful build up a “say more with less” approach blood curdling kino keyed nerve wracking nail biting jaw clenching free of cheap gore kuz, soot, doll and froot approved snopes verified reuters verified ‘zelling free coal killing cobson loving fauci approved pro science truth uncovering jannie decimating glowie zapping vtuber chudding schizophrenic 4cuck killing shitter crashing discoal erasing ‘coinslot closing NAS free anti meds onions free wholesome pupperino west rising heavenly holy /vp/ saving IAS gemerald of a phishing success.

GAME FREAK GOT HACKED
FYI: None of this comes from the "Gigaleak" that happened some years back.

We have:
>Source code for Platinum, HGSS, BW, and BW2 as well as for Pokemon Bank
>Loads of files relating to USUM and Pokemon Home
>Some HarmoKnight stuff
>Unreleased and nearly finished SNES remake of Mendel Palace/Quinty
>Two incomplete DS games developed by Game Freak; one of them involves insects, and the other is titled "Present Party"
>Internal names for past and future games
>Miscellaneous stuff like digitized scans of GF Magazine, data on Detective Pikachu and Pokemon GO, etc.

Additionally, the most varied payload of files to sift through contains:
>Shitloads upon shitloads of design documents, old spritework, music, and such things relating to other series titles like RS, DP, and GS
People are sorting everything out as we speak, and more is still coming in as of writing.

Make a new thread if we hit image limit or if we reach page 9 or so.
11 >>56581082

https:// rentry org freakleak
Anime art refs: https:// gofile io /d/ Lem9Zp
>>
PSA
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO GDRIVE ("download quota exceeded")
1. right click file
2. click organize > add shortcut
3. create folder in your personal drive
4. add shortcut to the folder
5. download folder
and voila
>>
rape wally
>>
Post more Iris leaks
>>
>>56583890
Stop fucking up the title
>>
where oras builds
>>
i faked it. i reverse engineered the heart gold, soul silver, and black and white source code and intentionally made the programming super incompotent as a joke. i did it in C, my favorite programming language, as a gag. i then proceed to do that 600 more times with very minor tweaks to the translation also as a joke. i then wrote pokemon x human smut as a joke. i also made a new e-reader cards and tools as a joke. i then drew hundreds of sprites ranging from barely started to completely finalized and wrote dex entries and fake moves for everything as a joke. i also wrote hundreds of fake emails, you guessed it, as a joke. i also intentionally programmed in bugs, made fake bug reports, and refused to address the bugs all for a laugh. and i did this in six languages as a joke. you all fell for it.
>>
>>56583890
Oh man I can’t wait for people to fill up the image limit with fake leaks we’ve all seen before to troll everyone that’ll be so funny
>>
Where can the emails be found?
>>
humans confirmed for Ditto egg group
>>
>>56583953
sorry i had it there but i fucked the captcha up and i had to copy paste everything back and i forgot.
>>
>>56583961
no point now. new real leaks are out.
>>
What a mess. This thread doesn't have the title and there are two in the catalog labeled as #12.
>>
REAL THREAD >>56583977
REAL THREAD >>56583977
REAL THREAD >>56583977
REAL THREAD >>56583977
>>
Pokemon are for humans, humans are for Pokemon, as dictated by Arceus himself
>>
please... xy.... need to know.... if lysandre is an ayy
>>
Do the gen 3 proto mons have names and types?
>>
>>56584047
Where then? Nut up or shut up
>>
>>56584090
Yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.