[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I see how everyone's saying how Typhlosion is a pedophile rapist and that's the story, but reading through it myself, I don't really see much evidence for that. In fact, the story seems more like a tragic allegory with a much deeper meaning.
Some details I noticed:
>The girl's age or status is never mentioned in the story
>The girl clearly has some form of attachment to the typhlosion, and he respects her wishes choosing to sacrifice himself at her request rather than kill her father.
>The girl was never fully human to begin with, or she had somehow turned into a spirit upon immersion in the "spirit world" (Eating food = Persephone?).
>It is apparent that a genuine relationship is built between the two over the course of several weeks to months - taking place during winter and ending in spring.

It's clear that there's a lot more to this story, and a lot of the glossed over details like specific developments in the relationship are are either up to interpretation, or are intentionally open ended as a stylistic choice that draws attention to specific overarching themes parallel to other "spirit away stories "(Dragon Palace, Kitsune Wives, etc).

One thought I have is that the girl is actually dead or represents the state of which, and the typhlosion is the personification of death, like Hisuian Typhlosion - a parallel to the stories of Persephone and Orpheus. Perhaps the father is supposed to parallel Orpheus in some way. Perhaps the girl forgetting about her home and eating berries (or food of the underworld) parallel Persephone. I'm not entirely sure tho. Another theory is that this represents a realization of the true inner self, given that perhaps the girl was never human to begin with - as a parallel to traditional selkie stories and Kaguya-hime.

What are your thoughts anons?
>>
File: GZyvEMpXgAAnPqS.jpg (339 KB, 631x2176)
339 KB
339 KB JPG
Story btw
>>
>>56589051
Typhlosion, stop being based!
>>
>>56589051
>the countless hades and persphone retellings where hades is a softboy who did nothing wrong
Imagine if this story was the same in-universe
>>
File: 1704734056185023.jpg (212 KB, 1600x900)
212 KB
212 KB JPG
>>
Anyone who calls my boy Typhlosion a pedo rapist or whatever are brainless chimp tourists.
>>
>>56589051
Might be worth comparing to this famous Japanese story
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nans%C5%8D_Satomi_Hakkenden
>Years later, Yoshizane learns of a magnificent dog in his territory that was nursed by a wild tanuki after its mother's death - he purchases the animal as a family pet, naming it Yatsufusa ("Eight Bunches") after its distinctive peony-like markings.
>When Fuse is seventeen, Lord Anzai (having previously absorbed the Maro lands) turns on the Satomi, besieging their castle and apparently killing Daisuke. Yoshizane jokingly offers Yatsufusa his daughter's hand in marriage if he would only bring him the man's head, and the next day he finds that this has come true. Despite recognising the curse at work, the Satomi reluctantly honour their word. Fuse and Yatsufusa retreat to a cave atop Mount To, but Fuse remains chaste and spends all her days meditating upon the Lotus Sutra. In time Yatsufasa learns enough from her readings to develop a moral compass, rejecting Tamazusa's will. The curse still takes effect even without Yatsufusa's participation, impregnating Fuse with his children; however, due to the dog's change of heart and the lack of any physical vector, the children manifest as bodiless spirits who carry the potential for nobility.
>Daisuke, revealed to have been in hiding, attempts to redeem himself by climbing Mount To and shooting Yatsufusa dead. However, Fuse also suffers a mortal wound. Yoshizane arrives soon after, and the pair witness Fuse slit her stomach to release eight spirits. These spirits then flow into the eight large beads of her necklace - Filial Piety, Justice, Loyalty, Faith, Brotherhood, Benevolence, Wisdom and Etiquette - which snap off and scatter to the winds. In penance for his deeds, Daisuke becomes a monk; changing his name to Chudai, he takes up the remains of Fuse's necklace and sets off to find the missing beads and reassemble it.
>>
>>56589051
Honestly I really like your interpretation, taken literally the story falls apart. It makes much more sense as a allegory

My initial thoughts were that it wasn't a Typhlosion, it was skinwalker that takes the form of one. That's why the typhlosion had abilities like mind-wiping and transforming that no typhlosion has ben portrayed as having. There's another version floating around that has a piloswine in place of typhlosion, suggestion that the pokemon isn't that important since its just a form of the skinwalker.

OR
Its weird they would use typhosio for this story in the first place, likely its all bullshit and someone at Game Freak wanted to sabotage Typhlosion so they tried to slander it by presenting it as pedo rapist.
>>
Hisuian Typhlosion is the pedophile, real Typhlosion did nothing wrong
>>
>>56589051
>The girl was never fully human to begin with, or she had somehow turned into a spirit upon immersion in the "spirit world" (Eating food = Persephone?).
Why do people assume the berries are what turned her into a half typhlosion and not the ritual she did with her husband's remains?
>>
>>56589434
Typhlosion is a badger, and in folklore badgers are known to have transformative or spiritual properties. If the death interpretation is correct, then perhaps Typhlosion simply takes the form of the handsome man (this is a typical troupe for this) to not frighten the girl with the fact that she may be dead.
>>
>>56589051
Damn it is kinda like the Persephone myth.
>>
>>56589434
They've been trying to get people to hate Typhlosion ever since he first came out, let's be real. Not only did he not appear in the actual anime, but they intentionally gimped him by giving him the same useless stats as Charizard.
>>
>>56589363
That’s just an objective reality though, even then Persephone was mentioned first as “Dread Persephone” hundreds of years before Hades was even mentioned - only later did the hades/persephone myth show up. It can be argued this was to make the three main gods male in a largely patriarchal society. (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades)
>>
>>56589534
The ritual could have changed her, true, but how she transformed is open ended. The berries, however, still play a significant role in establishing a connection with the typhlosion or rooting her in the spiritual realm (if my interpretation is correct).
>>
>>56589409
nah been here since 2009
call me tourist but you are deluding yourself, pedo rapist fan :)
>>
>>56589114
>Droppings from a Typhlosion
EWWW THATS POOP
>>
>>56589051
Typhlosion hands typed this thread.
>>
TwiX zoomers have started openly harassing any Japanese artist drawing Typhlosion now. Once again, Western Pokemon fans are the worst plague imaginable.
>>
>>56589727
So based then, cope feraligatr
>>
>>56589051
it's just a standard reaction by hair-triggered fickle american zoomers looking for victimhood and vulgarity within the mundane. This daily outrage is the reality we have to deal with from now on
>>
>>56589051
>unovan visits sinnoh
>attends a traditional sinnoh play
>disgusted at the pokerape
>but cant say anything because its sinnoh culture
>>
>>56589051
Oh, I would also like to note that the fact that the story takes place in Winter and then ends in Spring is a major thematic troupe in a lot of folklore. It fits the theme of death, life, and rebirth, but also fits any theme that represents major "change" of any kind - whether personal or spiritual.
>>
>>56589678
Oh great he's a scat fetishist now too
>>
Well I wonder if they somehow based Hisuian Tysphlosion on this "tale".
>>
>>56590008
Hisuian Typhlosion was inspired by a badger youkai who can turn into a human so possibly.
>>
>>56590008
I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. Gamefreak has a knack for reusing scrapped concepts.
>>
File: GZzP9jha0AAiSFL.png (332 KB, 899x507)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
>>56589051
>>
NGL I kinda like Tysphlosion line more after this. Based handsome seducer lol and mine goat got more depth. He wasn't a rapist like Slaking line at least, I won't look at the latter the same way again, that was Berserk-tier shits.
>>
>>56590307
Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if this shit is fake and the leaker just stuffed his edgy fanfiction into it
>>
>>56589114
wtf is this about me? How do they know?
>>
>>56589051
Fire-type hands typed this post...
>>
repostin from another thread

i wonder if those stories are based on real folklore
the lapras and octillary ones remind me of scottish folklore about selkies
the typhlosion one reminds me of a fucked up beauty and the beast type story, or indigenous siberian bear myths about human bear hybrid hunters
>>
File: 1728854246214521.png (288 KB, 791x477)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
>>56590370
>>
>>56590385
Yeah Typhlosion one has similarity with the usual "changelling lover" with how he asked her to not look at him at some specific time. Crane wife, Cupid/Psyche, King of polar bear etc.
Now what's the Slaking one based on...
>>
>>56590451
i dont know, but they all have the same theme of pokemon human hybrid, and the story ends with the moral of people seeing pokemon as equals and treating them with respect because of the hybrid
>>
>>56589601
So why would they revitalize the typhlosion love with hisuian typhlosion
>>
>One singular Typhlosion does a thing in A FUCKING FOLKTALE
>It's somehow the fault of every Typhlosion now
Why are western Pokemon fans so racist?
>>
>>56589051
They not like Us
>>
>>56590531
It’s just Americans. They have no culture so they don’t understand myths and legends. Also they don’t read.
>>
>>56590531
Zoomers are genuinely fucking retarded and need to be outraged over something at all times.
>>
File: 1728859130391703.png (174 KB, 719x891)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
Cute Typhlosion thread
>>
>>56590567
Holy mother of cringe
>>
File: TYPHLOSION TIME.jpg (41 KB, 356x438)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>
>>56590765
>You may be her father, but she calls me daddy.
>>
>>56590531
>>56590568
>>56590656
Yep. It's annoying to see retards on Twitter or whatever immediately clutching their pearls and calling for condemnation over something they haven't actually read, or care to understand.
>>
>>56589051
It's trending on xitter right now
Typholoins reputation is ruined lol
>>
>>56590810
They live off outrage and needing to cancel anything and everything that they see while also being as obnoxious about it as possible in order to "spread awareness"
>>
File: 1728819053317.png (49 KB, 632x1019)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>56590385
The Rapidash one is literally titled "Native American Ecology Philosophy." The writer was clearly writing based on actual folklore and myths
>>
>>56589051
Ok Diddler
>>
File: ainu-with-a-pet-bear.jpg (108 KB, 488x640)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
>>56592112
The ursaring is probably ripped out of some Ainu story, those fuckers loved bears but had absolutely no qualms about killing and eating them as long as they properly honored them (just like how the male ursaring was killed by the younger brother in the story). They had this tradition of if they found any cubs whose mothers they hunted they'd bring the cubs back to the village to raise them for a while until they got too big and then held a celebration where they killed and ate it, thus sending it back so it can tell other bears to manifest on Earth if they want to have a fun time for a while.
>>
This girl does not seem to be a child, their relationship was consensual, and I honestly feel most bad for the fucking Typhlosion. The girl literally told him to die instead of her father and THEN has the gal to get mad at her father for killing him? lol

I don't think the Typhlosion was dead, I think that this tale is very Yokai-like, so the Typhlosion could appear human for a short time. I think the insinuation is that helped her fall in love with him, so that by the time she knew he was a Typhlosion, she did not care.

Honestly I find this story not at all offensive, though it's really funny that the women in these story just wake up with babies. That's... not how childbirth or pregnancy work LMAO
>>
>>56589051
Noncelosion
>>
File: 1364928881169.png (22 KB, 219x219)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>56589051
already posted this in another thread but it belongs here better.
>lore is clearly about intertribal relationships
>what makes them "rapidash" or "typhlosions" are their pelts
>pokemon are capable to speak, marry, hunt and gather and have hunting laws. basically smarter than even some "humans"
>completely miss the message because it said "a girl wandered off into the woods"
in tribal days that was what you would marry. my man typhlosion did nothing wrong.
At risk of sounding like a faggot this lore dump unriconically has some good tribal lore written into and twittards just losing their minds over it being what's essentially just a different tribe of people.
>>
>>56592582
you fool no one, typhlosion
>>
>>56592112
Fuckin bronies
>>
>>56592532
>Girl vs Man, instead of Woman
>Hey lol stay in my cave with me I'm not actually getting you how to get home
>Argue and I'll hypnonap you, now eat your fucking berries so you can wake up pregnant
Yeah totally fine
>>
I think the stories and kind of cool and I'm tired of pretending they're not
>>
>>56593535
They all have a neat old folk story theme but was all the pokefucking really necessary?
>>
>>56593825
the pokefucking is there since sinnoh myth and in a recent game, called PLA which /vp/ praises yet they pretend that story doesn't exist.
>>
>>56593432
Former literally means nothing. "Girls" and "women" are highly interchangeable. Same with the opposite gender. Eg; Catgirls, girlfriend, girlboss, etc.
Fucking pearl clutching zoomer.
>>
>>56593927
clutch on these pearls, grampa
>>
>>56593999
>grampa
>>
Why are zoomers so fucking obsessed with saying everyone is a pedophile?
>>
>>56593432
>Girl and boy do not mean underage lol. Adult men in Japan use boku which is generally what young boys use too.
>Story is structured like a folklore story and based around some type of lesson (in this case likely the girl selling out her Typhlosion hubby to her father gave her bad karma and now her and her child are ostracized from the village), this type of shit is not about Good and Bad

Personally i interpreted the Typhlosion's actions as wanting to care for her and ensure she did not die out in the literal cold, and then they bond.

I don't see at all where people are getting that the Typhlosion mind-controlled her with the berries. I think he was just trying to feed her so that she did not go hungry?????? She forgot about her family because the insinuation is that she became focused on the Typhlosion and was starting to fall in love with him. She clearly enjoyed snuggle up with him and eating with him, I do not think he was hypnotizing her lol

The girl in the Slaking story wakes up with a child too, it literally is supernatural that part makes no sense LMAO
>>
>>56594072
Perception warped by reactionaries and rewarded by moral grandstanding.
>>
>>56594059
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/grampa
>>
>>56594124
This, also the fact that these stories were traditionally created with brevity in mind, and with a style that reflects an "outsider" looking in from a time dilated perspective. Details like these in folk stories are intentionally glossed over for various reasons. Zoomers take this shit too literally, and it's really fucking stupid.
>>
>>56594072
projection, most zoomers are some combination of narcissist and psychopath and are such pitiful failures they would gladly rape someone solely to make themselves feel a glimmer of power for once in their worthless lives, but rather than come to terms with their depravity and try to better themselves, they project the pedophile label onto others so they don't have so ever do the bare minimum and introspect.
>>
XHE WAS 17 YEARS 364 DAYS 23 HOURS 59 MINUTES 59 SECONDS OLD YOU SICK FUCK
>>
>>56594165
>>56594323
Maybe it's just the news stories circulating this year, but I really do feel like they specifically go out of their way to call everyone and everything a pedophile. It's fucking annoying, and all it does is water down the term. I assume they found out the phrase existed because of Mr. Beast, but all I see are 15-year-olds calling each other pedophiles for talking to 13-year-olds.
>>
>>56594072
No idea but it's tiring
>>
File: firefox_0ZN8Ua0KOp.jpg (98 KB, 1118x629)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>56594072
The original Japanese text uses the term "少女 (Shoujo)" to refer to the person in the Typhlosion story which means "little girl" in this context. If it weren't implied to be a child, the term would be "女 (Onna)" or "女性 (Josei)".
I don't know what you're talking about with this "zoomers so fucking obsessed with saying everyone is a pedophile" business because I don't use Twitter, but the story says it's a little girl.
>>
>>56594303
Right, given that these were assumedly to be worked into books in the library the final versions of these would probably have been even less wordy/missing more details if they had made it in.

Like AT WORST the Typhlosion is a little bit like Beast in Beauty and the Beast with how he convinced her to stay with him, but she also never hated it, she just resisted very briefly until she more or less forgot about her father until he came looking for her lol
>>
>>56594662
It's an American thing really. This is not a problem in other countries, which is weird.
>>
>>56594739
Shoujo doesn't mean little girl? It means young but I hope you know that young woman doesn't mean little girl. Would it not be describing her as a youth here which could mean she's around 16-18? You all are making her out to be like she's 12 or something lol
>>
This board will never be the same after the gigaleak
>>
>>56594739
>in this context
What context are you even referring to?
And no you are blatantly incorrect. The usage of the word has been applied in multiple contexts that do not refer to small children. Regardless, that's not even the POINT of the folk-story.
>>
>>56590531
Europeans, Asians, etc. have a lot of history, North America is a newborn baby, that's why they are so autistic.
>>
File: mpv-shot1495.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720)
125 KB
125 KB JPG
>>56594868
It doesn't mean "young woman", you're thinking of "女子 (Joushi)".

>>56594952
>What context are you referring to?
The one the story is obviously using. 少女 also means "virgin", but I don't think they're using it for that. I have no idea what the rest of your post is saying, but if you're impregnating a shoujo you should probably be in prison (even if you're a Typhlosion).
>>
It's literally the Taan Awga myth from Haida culture
https://haidalegends.blogspot.com/2011/12/haida-mother-bear-story.html
As she followed at the end of the group, the girl's foot slipped in some bear dung and her forehead strap, which held the pack filled with berries to her back, broke. She let out an angry laugh. The others went on. Again she should have sung, but she only complained. The bears noted this and said, "Does she speak of us?" It was growing dark. Near her appeared two young men who looked like brothers. One said, "Come with us and we will help you with your berries". As the aristocratic young lady followed the, she saw that they wore bear robes.

It was dark when they arrived at a large house near a rock slide high on the mountain slope. All the people inside, sitting around a small fire, were wearing bearskins also. Grandmother Mouse ran up to the girl and squeaked to her that she had been taken into the bear den and was to become one of them. The hair on her robe was already longer and more like a bear's. She was frightened. One of the young bears, the son of a chief, came up to her and said, "You will live if you become my wife. Otherwise you will die."

She lived on as the wife of the bear, tending the fire in the dark house. She noticed that whenever the Bear People went outside they put on their bear coats and became like the animal. In the winter she was pregnant, and her husband took her to a cliff cave near the old home, where she gave birth to twins, which were half human and half bear.

The Bear Husband knew that he must die, but before he was killed by the woman's brothers, he taught her and the Bear Sons the songs that the hunters must use over his dead body to ensure their good luck. He willed his skin to her father, who was a chief. The young men then killed the bear, smoking him out of the cave and spearing him. They spared the two children, taking them with the Bear Wife back to her People.
>>
>>56595089
>google translate
kek
>>
>>56595089
When I google search shoujo (not the demographic) I both get pictures of young girls and well. Girls. That look anywhere from mid to late teens. Pretty sure that shoujo can still be used to refer to a young woman (by young woman I mean like, someone 16-19)
>>
>>56595089
You didn't provide what context influences that definition of that word. The word has multiple interpretations, and in Japanese media - similar to the word "girl" here in the west - can connote various age groups. The word itself cannot provide context for itself. That is circular thinking.
>>
>>56589114
Why would "girl" automatically mean underaged? What the fuck is wrong with americans?
>>
File: mpv-shot1208.jpg (1.26 MB, 2880x2160)
1.26 MB
1.26 MB JPG
>>56595398
Set your search region to Japan. No, that doesn't mean go on "google.co.jp", that means click the gear and set your search region to Japan. Do that, and tell me what you think the median age of the girls you see are.

>>56595556
Why does the story use the specific "少女" and not the general "女"? It's the context.

>>56595338
You don't use Google Translate for one word.
>>
File: pifnfams6p981.jpg (99 KB, 850x483)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
>>56595921
ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>56595921
Incorrect. The term 少女 is still a very general term that can apply to any girl, usually ranging in the ages from 16-19, and several other factors. 女の子 is the word you are looking for.
>>
>>56589678
>Typoo memes are real
>>
>>56595233
Thank you. Along with Rapidash one they likely research some myth and copy paste pokemon on them as practice/to see how they could write pokemon "mythology",
Weird that they super-focused on interspecies breeding though. I mean from Sinnoh myth + some pokemon like Frosslass etc, the implication that pokemon and human married exist but there were never anything about actual breeding/hybrid. Probably everything here were a hinted toward big in-game reveal that Arceus procreated with human to create Palkia/Dialga but that reveal got cut off for obvious reason along with any myths related to it.
>>
>>56593927
Yeah but there's catboys and boyfriends. In this story it's a man and a girl.
>>56594124
Regarding the hypnosis, it's because he taps her on the head when she voices concern and she's immediately unconcerned. If there was at least a romantic gesture or something you could say she fell for him or started caring more for her new life. Instead she's just essentially held captive, even being sure to leave a sign for her searching father.
>>
>>56594391
This disingenuous whining is such stupid dogshit, when has anyone ever actually made it this down to the wire? At worst they'll complain about 17 year olds, and that's not worth listening to if they're whining that they got with an 18 year old or anything.
>>
>>56592112
>Guy goes hunting
>sees horse, gets ready to kill it
>the horse tells him to have sex with her or else her race will go extinct
>he agrees
This was literally all dreamed up while on drugs
>>
>>56596468
You are taking the story way too literally desu
>>
>>56596510
This is such an American problem lmao
>>
It's not even canon so I don't know why people are freaking out over what's essentially glorified fanfiction
>>
>Be me
>Skim through
>Typhlosion pedo rapist
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE.
>>
>>56599099
Zoomers blowing shit out of proportion as usual because they're obsessed with labeling everything with familiar terms they can meme about
>>
>>56589051
Sorry bro, Typhlosion is the pedo, Slaking is the ugly bastard.
>>
>>56599099
I just want to mess with typhlosion cunts, for being smug all this time. Also for the "BUT MY FLAMES" RETARDED SHIT.
>>
>>56599246
You're a sad faggot
>>
>>56595815
Americans don't get laid anymore so all sex is evil now.
>>
>>56599302
It is ok typhlosion, you can be forever known as the pedo rapist you really are. hahahaha!
t. swampert
>>
>>56589658
You're still a brainless chimp, asshole.
>>
>>56599485
and you can be known as an obsessed nigger
>>
>>56596589
Sure but what's there to read into with "bonked on head and instantly cured of worries of the life you're trying to get back to"? Please, read into it, I'm not allergic to analysis
>>
>>56589114
>>56589051
Yeah I agree that it's meant to parallel folk tales about people going to live with fairies/foxes, particularly in the part where the girl is fed by Typhlosion. It's a common thread in these stories about humans visiting another world that you're not supposed to eat their food.
>>
File: FULL RESTORE.png (551 KB, 1150x672)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>56589051
Is Mattyburrito ever going to finish the Omega Rubyer series?
>>
>>56599683
You don't even know who am I, stupid shitter
>>
>>56599099
Story where typhlosion gets some young breeding and wifing done, or at least memes therein. I guarantee half the people talking about it on either side are just shot posting fake cope. Spinning the wheels on the most "controversial" topic since it's memeable. That's going over people's heads though because hypothetically twitter users are upset about this, so for some reason it's being framed as a Zoomer/American issue.
>>
>>56599748
Don't count on it
>>
>>56599803
Zoomer westerners are obsessed with pedophiles and labeling everyone as such because all of their latest TikTok memes tell them to
>>
>>56599728
this
>>
>>56589051
>>56589114
It's literally this story.
https://haidalegends.blogspot.com/2011/12/haida-mother-bear-story.html
>>
>>56589051
I don't care about the PokeSex, folks need to leak the Lt. Surge/Pokemon war, that shit is what they should've expanded on if they were doing more worlds/sequels before gender and sex.
>>
>>56600423
Try using expanding force on it maybe thatll work
>>
>>56599161
>>
>>56593999
i cast testicular torsion
>>
File: Somnacanth.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1080)
471 KB
471 KB JPG
>>
>>56593927
My dude, the "girl" in question still lives with their parents. It's implied that they are very young. Plus if this is based on Japanese folklore then your modern Western interpretations of what a "girl" is are irrelevant.
>>
>>56589051
FUCK THEM FOR Runing my Favorite pokemon why didn't they just make that shit about a ninetails or some shit
>>
>>56589051
why are people more concerned about typhlosion story and not the slakoth revenge rape story
>>
>>56602095
>Why does a Johto Pokekmon get thrown in the mud while a Hoeen Pokemon gets away with it
take a wild fucking guess,
>>
>>56589051
denial, stage 1
>>
>>56602004
>modern western interpretations of what a girl is are irrelevant
>the girl in question lives with her parents therefore they must be young
KEK
>>
Funny seeing the twitter zoomers invading this board to clutch pearls because their favorite meme page told them to. Absolutely hilarious.
>>
File: 1845653378694549640.gif (503 KB, 842x566)
503 KB
503 KB GIF
>>
alright but are we going to get some good new typhlosion porn from this
>>
>>56602629
where is he going
someone stop him
>>
>>56589051
Total
Typhlosion
Death
>>
>>56589051
So does this all mean that the Vaporeon "story" might actually be close to truth?
>>
Based cunnychad.
>>
>>56602630
god i hope the fuck so

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.