[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>Giants from Flame plate confirmed in Lore leak
>Eternatus classified as the "GIANTIC POKEMON"
>Has infinite energy and the highest stats in the game
>Causes other pokemon to become Giants

Its all explained now.
>>
File: IMG_8551.jpg (31 KB, 512x512)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>56592098
No, he is shaped like a hand - as is arceus. They are both one of the 1000 arms The Original One used to shape the universe.
>>
>>56592098
Hah, you’re so wrong op. >>56592132
>>
>>56592098
isn't Eternamax the only pokemon to have higher base states than Arceus?

Also he jobbed to 2 gay british dogs, how the fuck could he be the giant that beat up Arceus?
>>
>tfw Eternatus is part of a shattered whole
>tfw Necrozma is part of a shattered whole
WHAT kind of demon do these two fuckers come from?
>>
>>56592098
Eternatus looks like a corpse, and came inside a meteor. I can buy that being part of the egg and Eternatus being the undead corpse of a giant
>>
>>56592611
There are quite a few Pokemon that have higher stats than Arceus at this point (Mega Fug - 780, Mega Mewtwo, Primal Kyogre + Groudon - 770, Ultra Necrozma - 754). Although Eternamax Eternatus has a significantly higher BST at 1125.
>>
>>56592701
Necrozma is the Demiscourge
>>
>>56592701
Aus baked the cake and he ain't sharing with anyone
>>
File: Full_Eternatus.jpg (66 KB, 833x947)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>56592098
Imagine.
>>
but Eternatus is an Ultra Beast, how does it all fit?
>>
>>56594724
Ultra Beasts come from other worlds, Eternatus came from space 20k years ago.
>>
>>56592098
>Leak needed to finally make eternatus interesting
We truly were robbed
>>
>>56594724
>sw/sh
>ultra beasts
Did you even play the game?
>>
>>56596618
Eternatus is an Ultra Beast and I refuse to believe otherwise.
I also choose to believe Eternatus is a big chunk of Necrozma's original body and that the Z crystal shards were not all of him.
>>
>>56592098
That's an anus
>>
>>56597426
ORRRR...There were multiple giants as there were multiple shards of the original eggshell of creation.

Eternatus (Or what's left of it) is one of the Giants.

Necrozma is another one that survived and created it's own
world in Ultra Space/outside of creation.

There is speculation that Regigigas is another one and that Slow Start and it being found at Level 1 in Platinum is Arceus cursing it and forcing it to tow the continents on ropes as punishment for trying to kill Arceus when it was born. And that creating the Golems was it's attempt to revive it's fallen Giant brethren.

I believe that Hoopa was also another one of the Giants that survived but had most of it's power sealed away in the Prison Bottle.

What are some other pokemon that might be Giants?
>>
>>56597426
For some reason alot of the "middle" legendaries is a part of a shattered whole like this anon pointed out>>56592701
Giratina basically got kicked out because of his violence and there's a theory of regigigas being an OG giant who fought arceus and jobbed so he's cursed to be a shitmon
kyurem a literal fractured pokemon and left over parts of zekrom and reshiram
Zygarde has multiple forms depending on his percent obviously fractured.
Only stretch is mewtwo? maybe fractured because he's a artificial super weapon?
>>
>>56597426
It doesn't fit in the lore.
However the design could have been recycled from Necrozma, now that we know they keep around a lot of drafts and shit.
>>
>>56597766
Regigigas works for arceus and its small.
>>
File: a great king.png (17 KB, 645x283)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>56597766
>What are some other pokemon that might be Giants?
A great king in Unova seem to fought one.
>>
>>56597809
Just forgot about rayquaza. Idk how he fits in here what I'm saying could just be schizo babble
>>
>>56597826
>Regigigas works for arceus
Or it was enslaved by Arceus.
>its small.
So? It's still is (or was) strong enough to tow the continents around on ropes.
>>
>>56597809
Mewtwo is just an artificial living weapon like Silvally and Genesect created by humans, not the gods.
>>
>>56593671
It's for when he's invited to the party.
>>
>>56592701
isn't Ultra Necrozma the fully realized whole? or is it something reshapen and new? because i do remember the prism parts of Necrozma forming together to create a dragon's head rather than an entire body. but then Ultra kind of makes up for that ō_ô ....

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.