[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.jpg (30 KB, 480x360)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
i trust that i will no longer have to explain why people shouldn't call my wife arceus "he" anymore after today

she was and always has been a girl. accept it, chud
>>
WE KNEEL, GOOD SIR
>>
You're forgetting about the part where Arceus turned into a big muscular man and fucked the guy before leaving
>>
>>56592341
It's a fucking deity arceus can have whatever genitals it wants at will or both at the same time who fucking cares
>>
>>56592341
Arceus is whatever gender he wants to be, call him however you want.
>>
File: 1570493788485.png (115 KB, 527x552)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
Today has been a glorious fucking day. Series lore regarding the pantheon of deity pokémon in the series, confirmation of the canonissation of poképhilia and Arceus confirmed once and for all as Female. To those who knew, bask in the glory of being right. To those who argued otherwise in the face of reality, enjoy your fucking losses, over and over just like in your sad, miserable lives outside the internet.
>>
>>56592341
Male gods can have female avatars, like Vishnu with Mohini
>>
>>56592984
But Game Freak see Arceus as Female.
>>
>>56592341
God she is so fucking hot. I kneel, GODceus
>>
>>56592341
Nigga, there's no gender symbol there, Arceus is literally god, it transcends gender and can be whatever the fuck it wants, it can grow a horsecock or a human penis or a fertile womb attached to a cloaca, all bets are off
>>
WE KNEEL
WE SQUEAL
OUR HEADCANNON WASN'T REAL
THE POKEFUCKERS HAVE WON
WE HAD OUR RUN
REMEMBER THE FUN
STICK A FORK IN IT
OUR HEADCANNON IS DONE
>>
>>56592626
>Scrapped fanfic is canon
Retard. Arceus is male.
>>
>>56595145
Not according to Game Freak is the point, fag. Shocking the kiddy series that avoids homosexual references like the plague similarly don't have any homosexual references in its lore bible or conceptualisation work, isn't it? Almost as if they don't care about fags when they try to sell their kiddy toy at kids.
>>
>>56592341
Nobody tell this guy what Loki, the Norse god of mischief, did in the myth of Sleipnir.
>>
Only certain plates are certain genders, corresponding to which types are inherently more masculine and which are more feminine.
Except Fairy; Fairy is always male. Well, (male).
>>
>>56595682
"I DONT WANT ARCEUS TO BE A CUTE GIRL WHO WANTS HEADPATS!!!! I WANT ARCEUS TO BE A RAGING HOMOSEXUAL WITH AGP WHO PRETENDS TO BE A GIRL TO TRICK STRAIGHT MEN IN TO HAVING SEX!!!!"

why are you like this?
>>
>>56595858
>>56595954

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.