[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: togepi.png (161 KB, 486x482)
161 KB
161 KB PNG
>Leaker has info on new games
>Leaks old games and FanFic instead
>Leaker Gatekeeps info on new games
>Leaks more FanFic

???
>>
>dude source trust me bro look at this random twatter screengrab it talks about SEX and LEAKS omg people who use twatter never seen SEX and LEAKS before
>>
>>56593371
>gatekeeps info on new games
Got respect the hard work the GameFreak employees are putting in to the new games.
>>
>>56593371
Definitely real
>>
>>56593587
I don't consider shoving CHARIZARD forms up our asses, writing retarded villains, selling us broken glitch fests, and slandering Typhlosion as a rapist, to be "hard work' or even worth respect, but different strokes for different folks I guess.
>>
>>56593371
they would go to prison for life if they leaked the actual upcoming games. Literally billions of dollars at stake. nobody cares if they leak a bunch of sex fanfics
>>
>>56593819
If only there were ways to post things anonymously
>>
>>56593931
you think the FBI can't find you behind 7 proxies?
>>
>>56593931
You think there is, but there isn't. It's adorably naive.
>>
>>56593931
Not on discord lol
>>
>>56593971
the FBI isn’t going to give a shit about someone leaking Mega Charizard Z
>>
>>56593931
Zoomers are way too stupid to know how to avoid being detected, this shit was posted on fucking Discord lmao
>>
>>56593371
As long as they hold onto the sought after shiny new game info, they have all the clout and people will crawl to them begging for scraps. The moment the game's leaked, they lose the power and prestige of being THE holder of the game. There's no moral compass at play here, just clout chasing.
>>
>>56593931
4chan is a honeypot, all GF/TPC has to do is bribe Hiroshima to get all the info they need to hunt down and bust a leaker.
>captcha: PWN4H
>>
>>56593371
Bro didnt you hear theres SEX and LEAKS SEX and LEAKS SEX and LEAKS and a random email from this japanese guy that got catfished because of SEX and LEAKS SEX

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.