[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ty.jpg (1022 KB, 1920x1080)
1022 KB
1022 KB JPG
I think it was rape however if he didn't cause her brain damage prior to raping her then it wouldn't be rape.
>>
File: dd.jpg (97 KB, 1024x576)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
to also expend on consent, here's my take;
-a trainer doesn't need the consent of their pokemon for sex
-a trainer A needs consent from trainer B, if trainer A want to fuck trainer B's pokemon. (can offer money.)
-for wild pokemon, both party should consent
so if the pokemon doesn't try to escape, it's a form of approval. (can use moves on it such as sleep powder to obtain consent)
>>
>>56593921
I think that the entire discussion is pointless since its not canon, and the Yuu what's his name just hated typhlosion and was trying to slander, but Game Freak was competent enough to exclude it from the games and tell him to fuck off and writing rape pastas and get back to work, But Game Freak was too stupid to delete that trash and it got leaks, so now zooms think Typhlosion is diddy or some shit.
>>
>>56594040
anon
are you implying that drugging people unconscious for sex counts as consent

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.