[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 036.jpg (595 KB, 1280x1287)
595 KB
595 KB JPG
Let's be real, the most important things from the leaks is the fact that humans can crossbreed with every pokemon out there including fucking Arceus
>>
>>56604384
So anthropomorphic pokemon are just the results of generations of breeding with humans
>>
>>56604520
No the rules are very clear. Females in the Pokemon universe give birth to their own species, both human and pokemon alike. This is why human male on pokemon is the norm in everyday society while human female on pokemon is an abomination that creates nothing but single moms that sometimes produce with gigachad trainer children.
>>
>>56604617
Then explain why there's a humanoid egg group.
>>
File: RTY567.png (498 KB, 900x1279)
498 KB
498 KB PNG
>>56604731
humanoid = "in the form of a human"
humanoid =/= human
Pic related is humanoïd. Pic related isn't human nor can breed with humans.
>>
>>56604384
What is it with ferals mon and human boys cock????
>>
where can i read the leak?
>>
>>56604384
It's not a fact, it's cut folklore. Does Lena breeding with Zeus as a swan mean swans and humans can have children?
>>
>>56604617
The guy fucked the Octillery and made a male human child.
>>
>>56604384
It's a fucking ancient fairytale
>>
A reminder that the daycare man impregnates your pokemon, not the male you leave with it.
>>
>>56604384
>male slaking rapes human woman
>human woman gives birth to slakoth
>male human fucks female octillery
>octillery gives birth to human child
So humans follow the opposite of regular pokemon breeding rules where the offspring's species is determined by the mother's species?
>>
File: 61109100_p23.jpg (127 KB, 800x1006)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
Anon, there was a LARGE chunk of us understood or accepted that mentality on the thing since Gen 4.
Because to be fair, being able to have offspring is far hotter than vanilla pokéfucking. I wanna impregnate a Primarina and help her raise the cub, while learning the song of her colony to sign the night in with them.
>>
>>56606753
I tried and I can confirm it doesn't work.
>>
File: H18.1BLeda.jpg (164 KB, 650x708)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
>>56604384
Sure, just like humans can crossbreed with swans and other animals in real life
>>
>>56607483
You can tell because you've tried?
>>
>>56604995
>nor can breed with humans.
you just have to try harder
>>
>>56604384
I always figured that was the case because Pokemon are basically Yokai. Now is a good time to bring up Pokemon eggs are cradles that are used to speed up the growth process which can also be used on human babies apparently.
>>
>>56607483
You are probably just infertile
>>
>>56606911
these stories are specifically set in a time where the barriers between pokemon and human were blurry. humans would also turn into pokemon with something simple like being covered in a pokemon's pelt.
>>
>>56608469
That was a specific situation caused by intaking pokesemen for an entire year/being half-pokemon in the first place.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.