[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: hapq5q9e0mh91.gif (924 KB, 456x450)
924 KB
924 KB GIF
With the source code and map editors being leaked cant we make proper PC ports of the DS/3DS pokemon games? Single screen UI, widescreen, 120FPS, built in randomizer and mod support all could be done.
The only attempt for mods in XY and ORAS was big boob models for all the NPCs but the modder gave up due to the tools back then
>>
The DS games are still missing gflib source code which handles like 30% of the games backend stuff, only things included in the leak for it are precompiled versions built for DS only, would be a lot of work to recreate it for PC.

3DS games do include the full gflib2 stuff though afaik so maybe there's a chance for those (though we've had USUM stuff since gigaleak and still haven't seen anything for it yet)

If Switch code ever leaks we do know GF actually has PC ports for those ready made (one of the videos had a mouse cursor on it iirc), but no idea if leaker will even release any of that.
>t. autist
>>
>>56605463
what's the point if retarded furfag troons like you don't play the games and just come here to post /trash/ threads?
>>
>>56605610
I'll replay it once I get my perfect PC port
>>
>>56605546
Whats the point of making a PC port for the Switch games? I thought all the debugging and PC stuff used Switch-like Dev kits
>>
>>56605891
Well for one thing they'd probably run less terribly
>>
>>56605546
The mouse cursor was actually the touch imput, we saw it was already in the game when the early SWSH builds leaked
>>
surely this time we'll get PC ports, remember all the PC ports we got from the first gigaleak and from when people found the Unity project for BDSP? but third time's the charm I'm sure
>>
>>56605610
How would you react if you accepted they play it more than you?
>>
>>56608514
maybe theyll do it now that we have the decent 3d game's code
>>
74 GB, 7 parts:
https://pastebin.com/Nps8kagx
>>
bump
>>
I hope someone tries to port xy or sm to psp
>>
>>56612706
holy fuck, that would be awesome. Vita gaming is so comfy
>>
>>56612983
I mean the original psp
or probably the 2000 since it has more ram
>>
>>56613083
In any case, the Vita can perfectly handle PSP content
>>
Wait, big boob models?
>>
>>56613982
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20257-busty-may-serena-mod/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.