[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Southeast_asia.svg.png (2.26 MB, 1733x2050)
2.26 MB
2.26 MB PNG
This will be the Gen 10 and (You) are gonna like it
>>
fuck off
>>
>cuts off just south of Korea so it isn't included.
kek
Yeah, that looks right.
>>
>>56612458
East India is too big to cover.
Would prefer Filerpenis.
>>
>>56612458
I'm from south east asia and this would be a dream but no, GF won't set it in third world country. Gen 10 will be set in Oceania instead.
>>
>>56612875
>>
>>56612875
>Oceania isn't third world
>>
>>56612919
what the fuck is an oceania
is that some new name for atlantis?
>>
>>56612875
The obvious answer is Greece, but I don't think GF picking a 3rd world country is that unlikely, the Phillipines, Singapore, and Malaysia get plenty of Japanese tourists. I don't see Oceania because it would be difficult to give all the tiny polynesian islands an identity distinct from Alola and Austria and New Zealand are better served as their own region.
>>
>>56612458
If Gaia is really gonna be a SEA region, it'll probably be either Philippines or western Indonesia.
Southeast Asia as a whole, or even only the Maritime parts of it, would be too huge for a single region
>>
>>56612458
I wish...

But Ameritards and Europeons have no clue about this part of the world. It's unfortunately going to be Australia because money.
>>
>>56613033
>but I don't think GF picking a 3rd world country is that unlikely
Greece is honorary thirdies anyway lol, so it doesn't even matter at the end of the day
>>
File: Spoiler Image (649 KB, 500x500)
649 KB
649 KB GIF
>>56612458
>trainer option is a Ladyboy from not thailand
>>
>>56613033
>The obvious answer is Greece
And you based it of the codename Gaia?
>>
>>56613901
I based it off the leak of it being an archipelago region and Greece being the most sensible pick for that.
>>
>>56613285
>Australia
Since abbos weren’t counted as homo sapiens until recently, could they be the missing link between humans and Pokémons?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.