[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 9om6a81a7nk31.jpg (78 KB, 768x712)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
All those "N is a Zoroark" theories were half true. He isn't one himself, N is actually just one of those half-human half-Pokemon offspring, like in the mythology stories. That's why he can talk to Pokemon. One of his parents was human and the other was Zoroark.....probably tricking someone into sex while disguised.
>>
>>56614379
>7
Cpope corpe noit canonon cooe theose textrs are fake fake cnon canon cah
>>
>>56614379
Gee it's almost being tricked by a Zoroark like that fuels deep hatred for Pokemon huh
>>56614654
You ok there sweetheart? It's pretty much spelled out that gamefreak had this intention for Pokemon x human offspring a while
>>
>>56614654
Explain his superpowers then.
>>
>>56614735
Hes been having a horrible day. You can see him posting his outburst in every thread. Ignore him and discuss your theory.
I like it. Though N would be acting out against gods will, as arceus herself likes to be chained and told what to do.
>>
>>56614379
Does that explains shit like mr mime or gallade
>>
>>56614786
That would also make Ghetsis saying "Pokemon of legend are still nothing but mere pokemon" more of a personal thing to say, he really doesn't respect or likes the things anymore
>>
There's a great mystery still surrounding the Abyssal Ruins, namely the name of the ancient Unovan King. I think it's finally safe to say the ancient king was a Pokemon of some kind, one whom mated with humans, and passed down a lineage that N is a part of.

Zinzolin basically spells this out. He says the ancient king could talk to Pokemon, and that it's rumored his decendants have the same ability. So either A) N is the decendant of the ancient king, who is a Pokemon, or B) N is a half-human half-Zoroark whom is genetically unrelated to the King. but because he can talk to Pokemon Ghetsis assumed he was the one of prophesy

Either way N definitely does not have 2 human parents lol
>>
>>56614379
N isn't the child of a Zoroark.
He's the child of a Gardevoir.
Think about it, His hair is green, he has empathetic powers, he's supposedly as intelligent as a supercomputer, and he's a twink.
If that doesn't scream Human-Psychic-Fairy hybrid I don't know what does.
>>
>>56615405
>>56615537
To add to this point, the Ancient king could be a Human-Gardevoir Hybrid and his descendants inherited some of his traits and abilities (as seen with both N and Ghetsis having green hair).
I agree N is defenitly part pokemon, I just disagree with which one.
>>
>>56614379
N is half Gardevoir
>>
>>56615537
Green hair doesn't really mean shit, it's an anime inspired/japanese game. Hair color doesn't mean jack shit in those.
>>
>>56615537
>>56615616
>>56615644
idk, I get the impression the ancient king was either a legendary pokemon, or the half-human offspring of a legendary Pokemon. The Ruins talk about how the king stopped tidal waves n shit. idk
>>
>>56615537
>>56615616
>>56615644
We got it, too bad Gardevoirs don't exist in Unova
>>
>>56615700
Also Ghetsis has green hair but he is related to Baphomet
>>
>>56615715
Because Ghetsis killed them all. Cruel bastard
>>
>>56615700
>Green hair doesn't really mean shit, it's an anime inspired/japanese game. Hair color doesn't mean jack shit in those.
True, but green hair and all the other details point to it being Gardevoir.
>>56615713
>The Ruins talk about how the king stopped tidal waves n shit.
Psychic powers and/or Fairy magic.
>>56615715
>too bad Gardevoirs don't exist in Unova
Ralts can be caught in White Forrest, retard.
>>
>>56615810
>Ralts can be caught in White Forrest, retard
No need to be so rude, I played Black (the kino version)
>>
This is a trivia bulletpoint on N's Bulbapedia page

>According to Junichi Masuda, N is rumored to have been born from Pokémon, since his true parents are unknown.
>>
>>56615810
Remember Beni is a ninja from Johto, he is the ancestor of Wally and the one most tied to Gardevoir

I don't think Harmonia is related to them
>>
File: Gardevoir.jpg (769 KB, 1000x1415)
769 KB
769 KB JPG
>>56615891
What makes you think Harmonia is the only human to have fucked a Gardevoir?
>>
>>56616009
Gamefreak went out of their way to establish bloodlines, they would either reveal a new green pokemon for the King or just use Zoroark as it was already linked with N
>>
>>56615810
It is a completely different shade of green for Gardevoir.
>>
>>56616065
When has Zoroark ever been linked with N besides being on his team? Aside from his hairstyle, N shows non of the traits of a Zoroark.
The Harmonia bloodline being liked to the Ralts line feels much more fitting and in line with the traits N has shown in the series.
>>
File: N zoroark.jpg (31 KB, 385x330)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>56614379
Would explain why Ghetsis is so mad. Zoroark makes the most sense. Any other Pokemon is pure headcanon and copium like the Gardevoir schizo in this thread.
>>
>>56616161
Don't tell me you missed the Zoroark in B2W2 victory road?
It's rather infamous
>>
Gardevoir doesn't really have anything to do with BW
Zoroark, on the other hand, got special amounts of attention. They got special events and a whole movie. They made sure that people knew Zoroark could understand and communicate with humans, not just pretend to be a human
Ghetsis getting tricked by a Zoroark is also consistent with the cut stories mimicking Japanese Yokai folk tales, as it mimicks the various myths of the Kitsune
It makes most sense for the missing mother to be a Zoroark
N's ponytail is also reminiscent of Zoroark's design
Oh, also Zorua's line got a Hisui variant, like the other human fuckers
>>
>>56616224
I'd say don't bother arguing with him at this point. He so badly wants his Gardevoir theory to be canon that he'll ignore actual evidence for his own personal feelings.
>>
>>56616224
I saw it, but that could easily be explained as that being N's Zoroark, rather than N himself.
>>
>>56616250
Yeah, I get the feeling he is bitter that Gardevoir wasn't included in the leaks and now wants it somewhere important.

Miss Harmonia Gropius being a Zoroark is pretty much spelled to our face at this point.
>>
>>56616161
Excuse me? Now it's 100% clear you're just baiting
>>
>>56616247
N wears a special Zoroark yukata in Masters too because he literally has one in the mainline games final battle
>>
>>56616340
Never got into masters, that's kinda cool
>>
>>56616340
>>56616365
>>
>>56617127
Well, he dresses up nicely
>>
>>56617211
He's embraced who he is and the happy thoughts shine through his smile
>>
>>56617336
Good, he deserves a happy ending

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.