[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: MASUDAA.jpg (155 KB, 759x952)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
It was meant to be a veiled threat to every female dev I couch casted of what would my men in the Yakuza do to them if they fucked with me and talked to the pigs.

Why are you taking it at face value? If it went in the code, it is because I wanted it in.
>>
>>56614669
Anon, a woman wrote that.
>>
So his accusations with the bugs in anus were true then.
>>
File: 1562103028806.jpg (123 KB, 548x779)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>56614816
A man wrote it, retardanons got fooled by shitty google translate
>>
>>56614909
Fair, but source? Just want to confirm
>>
File: masuda.png (532 KB, 409x646)
532 KB
532 KB PNG
>>56614909
Masuda himself kept it a pedophile zoophile rape fanfiction a public record for some fucking reason we'll never know. Probably the biggest power move of the century.

What is wrong with him.
>>
>>56614940
It was just Nakatsui Suguru, one of the game designer since Emerald and we've known about him for a while. His name is spelled 中津井優 in Japanese. Google translate was misreading his masculine name Suguru in the files as a unisex name Yuu, because the Japanese use the same kanji for both 優. So retards were confusing him with a woman or thought he trooned out

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.