[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ksjsuwunaa.png (461 KB, 604x639)
461 KB
461 KB PNG
So do you think that Ash ended up with some girl at the end of the day?

>Say that the suddenly appears in a new pokemon anime
>Who do you think his partner would be?
>>
>>56627753
He endend up with pikachu lol
>>
Latias
>>
File: 1683735152650.jpg (361 KB, 1086x740)
361 KB
361 KB JPG
>>56627753
Ever read Solomon Kane? That's basically his character, Yuyama fucked a lot of things but his wanderlust
>>
>>56627753
Not with a >no hooves
he ended with a mare!
>>
>Pikachu
>Goh
>Latias
>Iris (honorable mention)
In order from most likely to least.

And Iris only gets a pass because she's the only main heroine who would tolerate Ash running around in the forest for 30 years. Misty, May, Dawn, and Serena are all going "fuck it, I'm out" and moving to the city after a couple years.
>>
>>56627966
Eh I would say that Lillie will be fine conquering Ash this forest considering that his brother is another wanderer in the forest
>>
>>56627753
>>Who do you think his partner would be?

Either Latias or Goh. Probably Goh.

>Goh?

Ash has been on over 1300 episodes of Pokemon, he's traveled with a bunch of girls and boys, and his relationship with Goh is easily the most physical out of any of them. They're constantly hugging each other, holding hands, arm over the shoulder, grabbing one another, they put their sleeping bags literally right next to each other. Ash really seems to like Goh in a way he didn't with any of his previous companions, so I'd give them pretty good odds.

I'd be okay with grown up Ash & Goh being a 'hypercompetent' gay couple.
>>
>>56628341
1. Actual real friend aren't hesitant when it comes to physical contact
2. Japanese TV laws are super strict on same sex relationships, it's why you almost never get guys and girls hooking up with each other even in shows DESIGNED to pander to yuri yaoi fans.

It ain't happening.
>>
File: 9wk0u267sfj61.png (170 KB, 1000x752)
170 KB
170 KB PNG
>>56627753
The way I imagine it the very second the final episode ended Ho-oh's curse of eternal youth wore off and all of the characters ages eventually ticked over to reflect something that would make actual fucking sense because 1000 episodes and 20 or so movies of adventure happening with no calendar time passed is goddamn retarded. Then Ash, in his late teens pulled out his Rotom phone or whatever they use now and called Serena to ask her out. She said yes and he immediately flew to Kalos or wherever she is now and from there they date/fuck like rabbits. They adventure through their early 20s and maybe explore regions, leagues, contests with friends together, but eventually settle down in Kanto to be closer to family, friends, and all the Pokemon still with Oak. Ash starts a gym or other such battle facility teaching younger trainers and Serena manages a contest hall out of the same building also teaching contests. They're both kind of wise mentory after all their experience. Once his son is old enough to go on a journey he does so in region unknown to avoid getting stuck in his father's shadow at home. Ash's son could be a rival to a new protagonist later on, but I don't want a Boruto. Also Pikachu never leaves his side. I don't know long Pikachus live but I'm gonna be generous and say he's still golden into Ash's 80s.

Probably include other characters in this timeline too it's not like they become hermits Ash and Serena keep in touch with their friends, help profs w/research, etc. If you're a fag you can replace Serena with another girl, but Serena is the canon girl and rightly so.
>>
>>56628341
>Ash & Goh EVER becoming a gay couple
>On JP tv
Least delusional twittardtranny tourist.
>>
Died a virgin, just like me
>>
File: 1712313739642679.jpg (50 KB, 708x404)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
>>56627753
We'll never know because the anime basically sidelined him into nonexistence atter his story ended. I doubt the wonderful mentality of the people who control the anime who pushed Ash for decades will change their minds and suddenly bring him back.

Because that would mean they were 'wrong' to drop him the way they did and by god they can't be wrong now can't they? So they're gonna give the ratings/viewers their way and reap what we sown for not liking Ash being a perpetual main character he was.
>>
>>56627753
His skin is not this dark wtf

>>56627753
>So do you think that Ash ended up with some girl at the end of the day?
No
>>
>>56632270
It was that dark in XY. And he's 10. No boy is that into or good with girls at 10. Give him a few years and he'll be a chad who can and will pull hard.
>>
>>56627753
Since Pokémon Legends Z-A coming out next so I go with Serena now. If it was 2023 than I would have picked Juliana with Makoto's (M20) personality.

Overall I choose either Dawn and Green with same personality as her evolution counterpart.
>>
Professor Ash
>>
>>56627870
Why are brown people like this?
>>
>>56627753
Gou
>>
File: 32eVdxFH.jpg (292 KB, 1281x2048)
292 KB
292 KB JPG
>>56627753
Of course he ended up with a girl.

Her right there.
>>
>>56627753
Fuck no, he fucks his Pikachu daily, don't know why Ashfags can't get this through there thick skulls
>>
File: Sovl.jpg (132 KB, 600x335)
132 KB
132 KB JPG
>>56627966
Giselle should be higher than Goh but lower than Pikachu
>>
File: 1679853789647291.png (17 KB, 509x423)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
Here's your your ending self insert
>>
>>56631190
Ash's eternal youth was literally the result of him being a dumbfuck n the first movie and getting blasted by both mew and mewtwo tho.
>>
>>56629206
They're kinda more lax on yuri though, see:

Lyrical Nanoha
Kuttsukiboshi
New Game
Candy Boy
Kannazuki no Miko
>>
Modern day protagonists aren't allowed to end up with anyone. You risk pissing off the series most autistic and devoted fans.

See My Hero Academia.
>>
File: 1728953551111774.jpg (34 KB, 1080x417)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>Still trying to force shippingfaggotry after the death threats and fear of arson
Worst fanbase ever, bringing up just the potential of crimes being committed over a kids programming in a meeting shows how bad the other crap was that isn't even known yet.
>>
>>56634292
This, just like Deku becoming a cuck teacher, this >>56634202 was Ash's humiliation ritual exit.
>>
>>56634489
It's just some out of context stupid meme, in the actual episode Pikachu just shocks Ash just like in hundreds of other episodes when they bathe in lakes or waterfalls or whatever.

I can tell you don't actually watch the show if you think it's sexual or whatever
>>
Why do you gay ass autists care so fucking much about who Ash fucks
What the actual fuck is wrong with you mongs
>>
>>56629206
>>56631228
Bl anime and live action air all the time newfags

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.