[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: xy.png (540 KB, 712x819)
540 KB
540 KB PNG
>half the games content cut before release
>people still defend x/y
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>56628707
Was Occitania planned for Pokémon Z or what?
>>
>>56628707
SM robbed us of this.
>>
>>56628707
We need to bully GameFreak and TPC into releasing a full version of XY. Justice for Kalos
>>
>>56628707
Boy, I sure hope we get to see this brand new region in Z-A.
>>
>>56628707
A mockup of a map isn’t “half the game’s content”, dumbfuck

The game still has more routes than BW and BW2 btw
>>
>>56628707
>The Battle Zone was half of DP's content
>>
>>56629031

Both BW and XY are the same length. They coined the terms "Straight Line Region"
>>
File: Beretta92F_LeftSide.jpg (81 KB, 600x389)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Always shoot yawntard three times
>>
>>56628707
>people
shitcord troons aren't people
>>
>>56628707
He's eating every lie like a 15 year old girl. Lmao
>>
>>56629022
all of ZA is set in the city of lumiose
>>
>>56629653
Is the map real or another Centro honeytrap?
>>
File: 1676465548576513.png (213 KB, 218x359)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>56628707
>the absolute STATE of yawnie
>>
>>56628707
>cuts Kalos in half
>axes z
>rushes sm for the anniversary but even those games were shit and never brought anything together like they hyped
FUCK GF
>>
>>56630093
Centro honeytrap. It was posted in one of the ppg threads yesterday and confirmed fake
>>
>>56630039
>>
>>56630478
Is there a real leak thread atm?
>>
Games with cut content are generally the best games, see Wind Waker
>>
>>56628707
meanwhile most games had much more planned than they release with. it's an industry issue and their need to push out content non stop. that is not a pokemon only issue.
>>
>>56628707
>my IRL town was scrapped
fug
>>
>>56630093
It's real, ignore the other anon. Literally download the build you can see it for yourself
>>
>>56628776
SM? More like "Thank You SM" for less Kaloslop
>>
>>56628707
>smallest roster of new pokemon, confirmed to be scraps from BW2
>Pokemon Z scrapped and Zygarde forms shoved into gen 7 as a fucking side quest
>game was actually cut in half in development
>gets side game years later that takes place in a single fucking city instead of using the whole half a region they cut years ago
No region has or ever will receive the abuse from GameFreak that Kalos has received.
>>
>>56628707
>massive cut content finally confirmed
>dynamic XY battle camera with no frame drops goes unused
It's not fucking FAIR man. Kalos could've been a top tier region but they didn't even give it the third version treatment.
>>
>>56628707
XY is a fucking disaster, holy fucking shit, I was here last night when the lads found the southern Kalos map in the leaked builds and it was the funniest shit imaginable. Imagine gimping your games this fucking hard, downgrading your art, ingame mechanics and literally single aspect of your game this much, I sadly went to sleep after a while so I didn't check the rest of leaks, but it's some wild shit. Kalos could have been the golden renaissance of Pokemon.
>>
>>56633227
>Anon from Marseille
How do you even have Internet?
>>
>>56634234
theres any playable build among them?
>>
>>56634115
A mockup of a map isn’t “massive cut content”, retardo.
>dynamic XY battle camera with no frame drops
Still exists in the game, retardo.

>>56634234
>Imagine gimping your games this fucking hard, downgrading your art, ingame mechanics and literally single aspect of your game this much
Never happened.
>>
>>56628707
Frankish core keeps on winning, over for those Med muds.
>>
>>56633616
>Only in one city

Never confirmed by game freak on their website
>>
>>56628707
Even with half its content cut, X/Y are still infinitely better that SwSh and ScVi.
>>
>>56634395
No, instead it was confirmed by Nintendo, which is equally as official, snd you’re coping hard because you’re a retarded patternfag.

>>56633616
Any game can sound “abused” when you make up retarded fanfics about it. Why don’t we say Johto is the most abused region because they cut an entire game’s worth of maps and 50+ Pokemon?
>>
>>56634338
kek
>>
>>56633616
>smallest roster of new pokemon, confirmed to be scraps from BW2

that was a fake post
>>
>this board will be spouting long-disproven fake leaks as "evidence" for the coming years
strap in lads
>>
>>56634627
Most sane XYfag
>>
>>56634707
yup, it's gonna be a loooooong ride
>>
>>56634627
Best thing I’ve learned from this leak is that most of the people who dislike XY are extremely gullible retards who are most likely underaged.
>>
>>56628707
>yawnfag lost THIS hard
>>
>>56634627
I can't wait for the Wacky Deli psycho to try posting that shitty nonsense transcript and for everyone to continue to call him retarded. I also can't wait for Yawnfag to accuse me of believing the fake alien leak when, as his only real bogeyman, there's archived evidence of me not believing that shit while bringing up Xenoblade X because it's one of the few times it's relevant.
>>
>>56634269
There was actually, but I got conked out and forgot to save a link, I think someone archived all the builds and the all the leak shit, I was trying to find the leak threads in the archive a bit ago but couldn't, people even found a fully functional 3D Hilda sprite in XY and one anon was modding it to give her big bazoongas.
>>56634298
Retard, we literally saw it happen in the leaks threads from yesterday, the anon even posted a fucking video, I'll scrounge up the archive to see if I can find it.
>>56634338
Beyond fucking based.
>>
>>56634964
>Retard, we literally saw it happen
No we didn’t.
>>
>>56630478
It's confirmed real faggot
>>
>>56634921
You sound mentally unhinged
>>
>>56634964
Here we go, wished the lads listened and put FUCK CENTRO watermarks on everything so that fucking parasite wouldn't steal everything.
>>56616751
>>56619517
There were two anons I think rummaging through the leaked builds of XY and they found out the map was originally far bigger and incorporated south Kalos as we all know, one of them even got it on video to prove it.
Also regarding the alien shit, I don't think it was proven or disproven really, but some of the unused XY songs like the Flare encounter theme have a very alien sounding tone to them, so it's possible at least the idea of XY being alien based had some merit, at least early in production.
>>56634977
Eat shit.
>>
>>56634449
No Nintendo is different from game freak and the English NoA is the only place this appears.
>>
>>56629031
A mockup is proof they didn’t finish the game by not making every city in the mockup.
>lies
If you count Kalos route 1, you must also count Unova’s bridges. That’s +5 for BW and +6 for BW2. Also, Unova has routes not named Route, like Undella Bay and ROUTE to Reversal mountain, so Unova has way more routes no matter which game. Also, more total locations no matter which games
>>
>>56635458
>[official thing] doesn’t count please believe my fanfic instead
YWNBJ
>>
>>56635458
>it’s muh different
A difference that makes no difference isn’t a difference. It’s still official.
>>
>>56635464
>A mockup is proof they didn’t finish the game by not making every city in the mockup
So every game ever is unfinished because they initially planned something and then later decided not to do it. Good to know, sagefag.
>>
>>56635486
Except that isn’t the case with every single game to this extent. This is a massive cut piece, roughly 1/3 of the whole game.
>>
>>56634627
>>56634707
>>56634787
>>56634818
Kalosfags are in so much denial they have to pretend the leaks are fake to not be put on suicide watch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>56628707
Every game cuts content. RBY cut 100 pokemon, FRLG cut 25-27 islands, DPPt cut hidden routes, etc. It's nothing new.
>>
>>56635499
>Except that isn’t the case with every single game to this extent
It actually is, sagefag.
>>
>>56635486
Most games have a point where they decide what is and isn't going to be in the game and then refine it, that's why they make design documents . We see this clearly with basically every prototype Pokemon game, the map and a lot of the Pokemon and other character designs are more or less finished, with tweaks afterwards to actually finish it. Yeah, you get things like Gen 1 cutting 90 Pokemon, but that's a bit rare and we know they were cut and the games are super scuffed in general. The only Pokemon game that doesn't fit this mold is Gen 2, which more or less completely restarted development with Masuda as a more major part of the leadership. To put it into perspective, every single other Pokemon game we know of was an alternative version of what we got in the final. Kalos is the only region that is significantly lesser because of a removal. Granted, it's mostly post-game, but still.
>>56635661
>Gen 1: 90 Pokemon, 1 town
>Gen 2: Completely changed midway through development
>RS: Nothing too significant
>DP: Nothing too significant to my understanding but it's scuffed enough that I could be wrong
>BW: Nothing too significant
>XY: The entire post-game
I think they made the correct choice if they had to cut something, but the point still stands.
>>
>>56635470
>>56635485
Are you just ignoring the fact that Nintendo of America's translation team is garbage and changes things on a whim. They couldn't even get the plot to SV correctly and it had to be changed in the dlc.
>>
>>56635701
>Most games have a point where they decide what is and isn't going to be in the game and then refine it,
Yes, which is what happened with XY. They decided to refine the game to fewer towns and routes instead of padding it with post-credits shit. What about this is difficult for you to understand?
>>
>>56635741
>Are you just ignoring the fact that [FANFIC]
YWNBJ
>>
>>56635701
>XY: The entire post-game
A mockup of a map isn't post-game, sagefag.
>>
>>56635645
What's this about 25 Islands and secret routes
>>
>>56635499
Gold/Silver beta revealed it was supposed to cover the entirety of Japan including Hoenn and Sinnoh lol
>>
>>56636310
th-that doesn't count because I like the game and it doesn't fit my narrative
>>
>>56635816
Denying facts now
>>
File: file.png (193 KB, 1167x1713)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>56636310
Here's your "GS beta Sinnoh" bro.
That is a hugely misleading statement since the Japan map was nothing but token locations represented and all of Kanto WAS ONLY THE SIZE OF SAFFRON CITY. It barely had anything to do with the maps of the actual regions.
It really isn't comparable to how they made a draft of Kalos' map that's identical to the final game and then cut out all the planned southern towns and routes.
>>
>>56636675
>TH-THAT’S MISLEADING THE MAP DIDN’T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO
>I’m going to call Kalos unfinished because they cut a MOCKUP of a map that didn’t even have any routes designed yet though
your lack of self awareness is fucking hilarious.
>>
File: file.png (1.96 MB, 1406x645)
1.96 MB
1.96 MB PNG
>>56636737
Trying to compare an unfinished map to a completely different concept that was scrapped entirely entirely is just stupid.
The topography and route layout is nearly identical to the parts featured in XY itself. Even the southern half is disconnected from the northern half.
>>
Yawnie lost and got raped.
>>
>>56636915
>Trying to compare an unfinished map to an unfinished map is just stupid
Why? Because it makes the game you like look bad?
>>
>>56636915
You know, looking at all maps together, it seems more like Southern Kalos was intended to be postgame content since it can only be accessed from the Pal Park town.
Had they put off SM for a couple of years, a third Kalos game would have likely added it.
>>
>>56634338
>Fr*nks
Kys
>>
>>56635791
>>56635831
Source? It was IN THE FILES but was scrapped. That's not a restart, that's a "we ended up not including all these things that we explicitly planned on including for some reason. Every other existing city is identical to the final game.
>>56636954
Because they replaced the few locations in the Johto case with ALL of Kanto, not just cut total towns and routes with no replacement like with Shitlos
>>
>>56636915
What a downgrade.
>>
>>56630143
Is yawnie still malding because it's the most hated schizo?
>>
File: 1727401728579.png (249 KB, 967x962)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>56628707
As a french I've always said that Kalos felt very underwhelming and unfinished so I'm glad to discover that was actually the case.

They even planned to mimic the real geography of the Rhone Region (south-east France) but gave up
>>
>>56637472
> Because they replaced the few locations in the Johto case with ALL of Kanto,
You mean like how they replaced the non-existent maps in Kalos with actual maps? All you’re doing is making Johto look even worse than Kalos because at least Kalos didn’t cut literal near-complete routes.
>>
File: 1629670077418.png (1.4 MB, 1032x676)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
>>56636915
Not to mention, they had to change the map just to obscure the fact it existed.
It was cut that late. The entire bottom segment of this map is distorted if you compare it side-by-side with the one we got.
>>
>>56628707
Are X and Y the Dark Souls 2 of Pokemon?
>>
>>56638046
>As a french
Work on your English, tarlouze.
>>
>>56638114
Je voulais écrire "as a frog" mdr
Anyway
>>56638100
I'm still mad about the fact they put some random, useless snowy region at the north instead of using the alps. They were right there!
>>
>>56638092
>like how they replaced the non-existent maps in Kalos with actual maps
No, they replaced them with NOTHING! All the existing cities were already panned AS IS with the exact same layout, but the cut ones were cut and your copium doesn't change that. Johto doesn't look worse because they REPLACED the extra locations with MORE than they removed, which is the entire Kanto region. Meanwhile, Kalos just couldn't do their region to its fullest as was planned and added nothing to compensate for scrapping a third of the region.
>>
>>56638147
>No, they replaced them with NOTHING
No, because nothing existed to begin with.
>>
>>56638228
>nothing existed to begin with
Except the plan to add more locations, which they didn't do. Therefore, it's unfinished.
>>
even if XY had south kalos you'd still be getting a bland pile of shit full of babbyfied gameplay and KANTOOOOOOOOOO nostalgia pandering with awful fart music, the only thing that would change is that it would be longer
>>
>>56637999
hes shitting up the ppg threads if you so much as think of a negative opinion of x/y
>>
>>56636675
>Here's your "GS beta Sinnoh" bro.
That region eventually got expanded into a full game. Southern Kalos will remain forever unfinished.
>>
>>56638249
>Except the plan to add more locations,
And they changed the plan to have less locations and shift the game’s content. Unlike Johto which cut literal finished maps. What are you having trouble understanding, sagefag?
>>
>>56638538
It’s not “unfinished” if they were never going to put it into the game.
>>
>>56638570
>And they changed the plan to have less locations and shift the game’s content
meaning they offered less than what they planned to offer
>cut literal finished maps
and replaced them with MORE maps than what they cut, which ended up being an entire region's worth and more content in total anyway. So they offered even more than what they planned on offering. I think (You) need to start understand what actually happened, boogeymanfag.
>>
Yawnie’s meltie is so severe he might actually kill himself this time.
>>
>>56638595
>they were never going to put it into the game
The literal leaked image is proof they planned on putting it in the game. Why would they make that if it was't meant to be in the game?
>>
>>56638595
>they were never going to put it into the game.
If they were never going to put it in the game, why did they have a plan for it to be in the game?
>>
>>56638609
I fucking hope so.
>>
>>56638598
>meaning they offered less than what they planned to offer
No, because the maps were never made to begin with, sagefag.

>and replaced them with MORE maps than what they cut,
Just like XY, because they never cut any maps, because the maps were never made to begin with, sagefag.
>>
>>56638100
the clouds were to keep kiloude city a surprise
>>
>>56638649
Three bullets.
>>
>>56638612
>The literal leaked image is proof they planned on putting it in the game
Until they planned on not putting it into the game. Which part are you having trouble understanding?

>>56638615
Agreed sagefag, Johto is full of unfinished rushed content because otherwise they wouldn’t have made the map that includes all of PokeJapan to begin with.
>>
File: 49846114987641189486.png (551 KB, 722x661)
551 KB
551 KB PNG
>>56628707
>Occitania gets shafted in favor of the north again
FUCK. OFF.
I'm FUCKING SICK of these MOTHERFUCKING parisians always getting the spotlight
One day the south will have it's revenge mark my fucking word.
>>
>>56638675
So you agree Kalos is unfinished? Good boy.
>>
>>56638649
>the maps were never made to begin with
Exactly. They planned to make them part of the game, but they didn't finish the game. They planned to make those locations, but they didn't.
>just like XY.
No, they made less than they planned with XY. With the Johto games, they offered more than they had planned, unlike XY. Why is this such a mindfuck for you to even address directly? The maps being made or not doesn't change that XY offered less than it intended while Johto offered more than intended. This makes XY unfinished. Sorry your years of agenda-fagging on /vp/ didn't have ROI.
>>
>>56638675
>Until they planned on not putting it into the game
Right so it was planned, then scrapped because they chose not to finish what they wanted to finish at some point. Thanks for realizing XY is unfinished.
>Johto is full of unfinished rushed content
Except that was finished, and deemed to be replaced with EVEN MORE, so it isn't rushed nor unfinished. Please brush up on your definitions.
>>
If Johto wasn't finished then it got finished by HGSS which did restore the cut Kanto locations like seafoam islands, viridian forest, and cerulean cave
>>
you can tell yawntranny is emotionally devastated by the leaks, kek.
>>
>>56638775
nobody will take him serious again especially if more is unearthed in th other xy builds
>>
>B-BUT THEY NEVER MADE MORE CITIES!!!
So what retard? That's the criticism. They should have made more cities. They should have made the game not as fucking barren and empty as it is. Now that there is clear evidence they intended to do this but scrapped the idea, it should be clear to anyone that XY was shat out to fit a launch window and keep international customers happy with a timely release, like every subsequent gen with unparalleled levels of disappointment.
>>
>>56638809
He was already starting to lose it when it was shown the beta builds had better camera work, better idle pokemon posing and animation, and a MUCH better art style being toyed around with.
Now he's definitely gonna kill himself now that the reasoning is obvious and the devs couldn't implement shit.
>>
>>56638775
If XYsider ends up being real and BTFOs his year long crying about MUH FANFIC he might actually kill himself
>>
File: file.png (324 KB, 1015x408)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>56628707
Is there any hope for us in the future?
HOME and Gen 8 added it back to the icon
>>
>>56638710
>Exactly. They planned to make them part of the game, but they didn't finish the game.
Agreed, they didn't finish Johto because they planned to make the Space World maps a part of the game, but they didn't finish the game.

>No, they made less than they planned with XY.
No, they made more than they planned with XY, since they went from not having maps to having maps. Unlike Johto which cut maps which were already finished.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (55 KB, 640x480)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>56634338
>>
File: 1512059338658.jpg (379 KB, 1414x610)
379 KB
379 KB JPG
>>56634338
lol.lmao. imagine the state of 2024
>>
>>56638954
>they didn't finish Johto because they planned to make the Space World maps a part of the game, but they didn't finish the game
they finished the game by actually making the maps. Then, they spent even more dev time making those locations into a whole new region instead. Total effort is huge, as well as total locations offered. Nothing like Shitlos.
>they made more than they planned with XY
Source? Because that screenshot of their plans with XY has more than the final product. This is unlike Johto, whose final product has more maps than the supposed plan. That's what "they made more than they planned" actually means, retard.
>>
>>56639026
>>56638983
French bros, not like this.. what happened to le baguette.. the bonets.. the escargots.. surrendering.. what about the cigarettes and the wine.. that's why they made fun of us and I very much preferred that..
>>
>>56638595
>they were never going to put it into the game
lol wut
>>
File: 1643805303215.jpg (64 KB, 744x694)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>56638954
How mindbroken does someone need to be to perform mental gymnastics like this, bros?
>>
>>56639038
>they finished the game by actually making the maps
Just like XY. Glad we agree.

>Because that screenshot of their plans with XY has more than the final product
It’s not “more than the final product” if the maps weren’t made.

>>56639286
>h-he’s doing mental gymnastics! definitely not like me who’s doing mental gymnastics to try and explain how cutting practically an entire game’s worth of maps is somehow better than cutting non-existent planned routes on a mockup that were changed extremely early
>>
File: file02.png (2.29 MB, 1407x648)
2.29 MB
2.29 MB PNG
>>56636915
I live there.
There isn't that much shit around here, wonder how they would have made a full on town with this but I guess red dots are just secondary locations.
>>
>>56633227
Anon my town was turned into a fucking desert, I would have prefered to be cut
>>
I mean, I think we all knew XY were unfinished trash without a third version/sequel, this just confirms it outright.
>>
>>56628776
This

XY despite being noticeably unfinished titles were still solid foundations for a mainline title, meanwhile Sun/Moon were never salvageable. I will never forgive gamefreak for scrapping Pokemon Z
>>
>>56638046
At least you guys got a region, we Portuguese just got a singular fucking city in Scat an Vomit that has azulejos and that's it, Gamefreak did us dirtier than what they did to Scots who also got mega shafted in SWSH, not a trace of our culture and they might as well think we're part of Spain, which they also fucked up miserably, this series has no fucking soul anymore.
>>
>>56628707
>half
>2 cities are relocated caves
O
K
>>
>>56639959
I wish they would've put a city based on Sintra in SV
So much wasted potential
>>
>>56639941
>XY despite being noticeably unfinished
how
>>
>>56639959
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world_in_relation_to_the_real_world#Paldea
there are way more references to portugal
>>
>Southern Kalos
>It's still small
I don't get the hype. It's not large enough to call half a game, like Kanto+Johto. It's more like East Unova, which was about 3 towns and connecting routes/dungeons.
>>
>>56638911
I've never been so mad at a pentagon since 9/11
>>
>>56639959
Portugal isn't relevant enough to deserve a region
Not even college edcuated American can place it on a map
>>
>>56639476
>Just like XY
nope that's a false statement, they didn't make maps for all of this intended cities in the OP.
>the maps weren't made
it doesn't matter. It means they intended to make more maps than they ended up making, so their final product didn't live up to what they intended to deliver
>>56639476
>cutting practically an entire game’s worth of maps
overblown, the removed fewer than a total region and replaced it with an ENTIRE region in Johto. This is different from Kalos, where they clearly intended to have MORE, but delivered LESS.
>>56640158
They didn't finish making all the locations they intended to make, for example. There are more examples.
>>
>>56640564
XYs post game was fucking pathetic, these extra areas could've filled the gap nicely. Or alternatively given us better pacing between each gym.
>>
>>56640817
>Not even college edcuated American can place it on a map
that's because they're americans educated by american colleges
>>
>>56640958
>no argument just booegyman-screeching
thanks for the concession
>It's better than RS, DPPt, and BW
All of those far surpass XY's postgame you retard. Have you ever even played them?
>pacing
the less consistent pacing, the worse the pacing
>>
>>56640958
>No it wasn't. It's better than RS, DPPt, and BW.
LOL
>>
>>56641134
me when i dont explain how xy have a bigger postgame than any of the games i mentioned
>>
>>56641134
>Have you
I did, that's how I know you didn't with your insane claim.
>Source?
The definition of pacing. If the game switches its pace that's jarring.
>BW bad lol
ok genwarfag, good job not refuting anything
>>
>>56640937
>these extra areas could've filled the gap nicely
Depends on what was actually there.
>>
>>56641146
Battle Maison.
Wow, that was easy.

>>56641181
>I did,
Then why are you so unfamiliar with the games, sagefag?
>The definition of pacing
Nope.
>genwarfag
I don’t think you’re in any position to accuse others of being genwarfags when you’re the biggest, most obnoxious one on /vp/, sagefag.
>>
>>56638983
ESCUCHEN
>>
>>56641224
>Battle tower.
wooow
>>
>>56641300
Which Battle Tower has Triple and Rotation Battles, sagie?
>>
>>56641224
>Battle Maison.
How is this bigger than the postgame of the other games?
>unfamiliar
How am I unfamiliar with them? Do you just say whatever sounds good like a politician who doesn't back up their claims?
>Nope
Yep. if a game switches its pace that is jarring.
>you're obnoxious because you call out my shitposing and genwarring
Better than shifting to a desperate genwar every time you're shown to be retarded.
>>
Gojo = Kalos
>>
>>56641319
How does adding those two modes trump the rest of the postgames the other games have? You have yet to explain your claim of XY having a larger postgame than those games.
>>
>>56641326
>How is this bigger than the postgame of the other games?
By adding more high quality replayable gameplay than the other games.
>How am I unfamiliar with them?
Because you keep spewing blatantly incorrect information about them, sagie.
>if a game switches its pace that is jarring
Source?
>Better than shifting to a desperate genwar
I’m sure you know a lot about desperately shifting to genwars, huh sagie?

>>56641337
>How does adding those two modes trump the rest of the postgames the other games have?
By adding more high quality replayable gameplay than the other games.
>>
>>56634234
>Kalos could have been the golden renaissance of Pokemon
>if it had like 5 extra routes
jesus you guys are really overreacting to this
>>
>>56641426
based common sense poster
>>
>>56641398
>more high quality replayable gameplay
How is the Battle Miason high quality?
>blatantly correct information
No I din't. Only you did by saying XY has a bigger postgame.
>Source?
Common sense. What's good pacing according to you? It's if the game is properly paced.
>I'm sure you know a lot
Everyone on /vp/ knows about it by observing you. This thread was just about Shitlos, then you started shitflinging with other better gens to save face. That's called genwarring.
>more high quality replayable gameplay
How is the Battle Miason high quality?
>>
>>56641224
BW has the Battle Subway you retard and at the time, the entralink
>>
>>56638612
>>56638615
God some of you have zero understanding of the creative process and it's really showing this week. this is why this leak was a mistake. kids who never worked on a creative project in their life suddenly think they're experts on the whole process. give me a fucking break. this board is gonna be unusable for months, at least
>>
>>56641554
>no actual answer
I ask again, why would they make the map if they aways planned on cutting a specific section of the map while leaving the rest exactly identical?
>>
>>56638834
thr game already has more cities than most other Pokemon games. lack of locations was not XY's major problem and all you acting like a handful of routes would have saved the game are utterly delusional
>>
>>56641554
I've released several projects this year alone.
>>
>>56641580
Congrats, sagie. You figured it out. Every game in existence is unfinished and rushed because they didn’t do every exact thing they initially planned.
>>
>>56638834
>maybe if I keep saying the game is barren and empty it will magically be barren and empty
>>
>>56641586
It's mainly about the total locations (cities and routes) as well as postgame via the content IN those locations that would have made the difference.
>>56641598
>fanfic
show me a concrete plan for any other region with the final missing a giant chunk of it.
>>
>>56641614
>maybe if I greentext the factual statement everyone agrees upon due to evidence, people will see me as some hidden enlightened genius who knows the truth
We've been over this retard. Stop seething over opinions and getting even more mad when people back them up with evidence.
>>
>>56628776
SM is fine. USUM is the mistake. They should added the National Dex as a last hurrah instead of a cashgrab that ruined the story.
>>
File: NightTimePKMNZA.png (2.49 MB, 1352x1227)
2.49 MB
2.49 MB PNG
I'm crashing out on this leak bullshit. Original leaker (3rd world country retard) gave PLZA and Gaia to everyone in a private Discord. I just left it. Pic related. Here's all I got to see:

PLZA is only 20ish hours long. It's functionally the exact same game as PLA except in one location. It's roughly 2x the size of Obsidian Fieldlands. Pokemon are somehow still scarce. Music is good. It doesn't seem very fun. Starters are just the Kalos starters. Only new megas are Zygarde, Zeraora, the 3 Kalos starters, a third Charizard mega, Mew, Xerneas and Yveltal. It's set a year before X and Y. Most of the game aside from the PLA structure is collecting Zygarde cores. Zygarde has two new forms: 25% (ox) and 75% (bird).

Gaia is Switch 2. It's not on both Switches. Gamefreak were just testing if Switch 1 could run it in case Switch 2 got delayed to Christmas 2025. 112 new Pokemon according to the Pokedex slots. Not open world. Not sure what the region is based on, it's all very generic, a lot of placeholder shit. Two giant birds for legendaries. They look kind of Aztec-ish. The Pikaclone comes in multiple dual-types (Electric/any other type) seemingly at random. No names yet. All just shit like Mouse1, etc.

PLZA should be leaked by Thursday morning. AFAIK, someone else is uploading it right now. They were holding out for ransom but Nintendo basically told them to fuck off.
>>
>>56641687
>it’s factual because uhhhh I said so
>>
>>56641692
We've already seen your dumb unity mockup image faggot, changing the hash and adding a trip won't convince anyone
>>
>>56641672
>show me a concrete plan for any other region with the final missing a giant chunk of it
Johto. In fact, it was even more concrete than Kalos since they actually started designing the maps while with Kalos it never left the mock up stage. What do I win?
>>
>>56628707
Unovan schizo thread
>>
>>56641708
You can ignore years of evidence on this board if you'd like. Just don't pretend it makes you smart. it makes you seem even more demented.
>>
>>56641725
Johto wasn't a region in the Spaceworld demo.
>>
>>56641710
Yes it will nigger play along
>>
>>56641725
>Johto
You mean where they actually delivered more content than they planned? You win a family feud X.
>>
>>56641733
Screeching that the game is empty repeatedly isn’t evidence.
>>
>>56641598
Are you going to answer the question or continue sucking dicks?
>>
>>56641755
Good thing that isn't the evidence. People explaining the lack of things to do in-game is evidence.
>>
>>56641740
Kalos wasn’t a region in the mockup.

>>56641753
>You mean where they actually delivered more content than they planned
You mean like XY?

>>56641765
You’re right sagie. I concede. Every game in existence is rushed and unfinished.
>>
>>56641771
>People explaining the lack of things to do in-game
Screeching there’s a lack of things to do in-game repeatedly isn’t evidence.
>>
>>56641778
>Kalos wasn’t a region in the mockup.
Yes it was.
>>
>>56641778
>wasn't a region
Yes it was, the name was decided very early
>You mean like XY?
XY has essentially content than what it should have had, evident by the leaked image showing they planned to make more content but never made it.
>every game in existence
clearly not since no other pokemon game is as unfinished as XY, slicing a part of its planned region off and selling it as is with no additions
>>
>>56641740
Yes it was.
>>
>>56641800
>Screeching
Nope, explaining. Try actually reading.
>>
>>56630759
corny unfunny joke doesn't count as a "joke" but have fun with your nonexistent ass humor LOL
>>
>>56641778
So you're continuing to suck dicks, not surprised.
>>
>>56641815
Where does it say in the demo that the region is called Johto?
Are you grumpy because everyone lost their shit over the SW97 leak and nobody cares about the XY nothing?
>>
>>56640158
>Zygarde's storyline being dripfed
>Locations such as the power plant and couriway town had a suspicious level of detail yet went nowhere
>More unused items than usual
>Lack of mega evos on Kalos native mons
>Non-existent post game
>Pokemon XYZ anime but no game to go alongside it

They clearly had intentions on revisiting Kalos in some form and probably went overboard on cutting content to justify a Version Z
>>
>>56641815
No, the name Johto was made pretty late in the dev cycle. But this is a moot point that changes nothing honestly.

The actual difference between these cases is that the Johto games went from being planned as a large Japan region, got mapped out, then after having finished that, redone as actually being two regions. It was finished twice, with the original never being sold.
However, XY was initially planned to have a certain amount of locations, but they could never even finish all of those to begin with, so they sold the locations they were able to make as is and that's it.
>>
>>56641813
>Yes it was, the name was decided very early
No it wasn’t, the maps weren’t decided very early.
> XY has essentially content than what it should have had
Alright sagie, go on and compare the content in the maps in the beta with south kalos to the content in the maps in the final game and show us that the beta has more content. If you can’t do this then you’re full of shit.
>clearly not since no other pokemon game is as unfinished
GSC is even more unfinished, according to your logic.
>>
>>56641865
It's weird how in that leaked anime chart they list XYZ separately as "Z" as if it's supposed to be something really significant when they don't do that for individual seasons.
>>
>>56641832
>Nope, explaining
Never happened.

>>56641849
>Where does it say in the demo that the region is called Johto?
Where in the demo are the maps of Kalos?

>>56641865
Nothing about it was dripfed.
>Locations such as the power plant and couriway town had a suspicious level of detail yet went nowhere
So the game is unfinished...because they put MORE detail in the game? Are you retarded?
Such as...
The game not matching your fanfic of what you think the game should have done isn't the same thing as the game being unfinished.
The anime isn't relevant to how finished the game is. Is BW2 unfinished because it doesn't have the Decalore Islands? Fucking retard.
>>
>>56641885
>the maps weren’t decided very early.
You have NO way of knowing this. Care to elaborate your assertion?
>show us that the beta has more content
Are you intentionally obtuse? That's not the point. The point is that more content WAS PLANNED but NEVER MADE. That's what it fucking means to be unfinished.
>GSC is even more unfinished
What did they plan on making but didn't finish in GSC?
>>
>>56641925
>You have NO way of knowing this
The maps not existing is my way of knowing this.
>Are you intentionally obtuse? That's not the point
Thanks for confirming you're full of shit, sagefag.
>The point is that more content WAS PLANNED
How can you know there was more content planned if you don't actually know what was in the maps, retard?
>What did they plan on making but didn't finish in GSC?
The region being all of Japan.
>>
>>56641319
those are just two modes in the tower, even diamond and pearl have more variety because of multi battles lol
>>
>>56641945
>The maps not existing is my way of knowing this.
Then why did they appear on the town map if they had no intention on making extra maps?
>>
>>56641946
The Battle Maison also has multi battles. Try again.
>>
>>56641968
>why did they do a thing and then do a different thing?
retard discovers how game development works
>>
>>56641968
Then why did they make the region all of Japan if they had no intention on making the region all of Japan?
>>
>>56641865
That was always planned because they were KANTOOOO pandering at the time.
>>
>>56641998
So you agree that southern Kalos was planned from the start?
>>
>>56641921
>Never happened.
Saying this over and over again doesn't make it true. This site has years of back and forth about this, explaining their positions.
>where are the maps of Kalos
look at the OP
>Zygarde was supposed to be fucking nothing
Keep pushing this false shit, it'll serve you
>more detail
No, but rather evidence of other content that isn't in the game
>such as
go to bulbap*does site and see how much more unused items it has
>fanfic
Why do you completely miss the words of others? It's quite clear they would have given Kalos mons Megas if they had time and resources and finished the game. Just look at how Galar mons got Gmaxes.
>anime isn't relevant
Yes it is. In this case, it's proof they had Gen 6 forms planned for Kalos mons that never shipped in Kalos games That means that Kalos is unfinished compared to their intent to make them. Decalore has no proof that it was meant for the Unova games.
>>
>>56642019
>So you agree that thing was planned, and then they did different thing?
Yes, I agree that the game developers developed a game.

>>56642021
>Saying this over and over again doesn't make it true
I'm glad you agree screeching that the game has no content over and over again doesn't make it true.
>look at the OP
I see a mockup of the region. I don't see actual maps.
>Keep pushing this false shit
Prove it's false first.
>No, but rather evidence of other content that isn't in the game
It's not evidence of anything. Otherwise any game that has a lot of detail is unfinished according to your dumbfuck logic.
>go to bulbap*does site and see how much more unused items it has
It's not my job to prove your shitty argument.
>It's quite clear they would have given Kalos mons Megas
[citation needed]
>Yes it is.
Glad we agree BW2 is unfinished.
>>
>>56641945
>The maps not existing
What does this have to do with the timing they decide on them being in the game though?
>full of shit
Nice dodge, retard. That's not the point. The point is that more content WAS PLANNED but NEVER MADE. That's what it fucking means to be unfinished.
>How can you know
BECAUAE IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE IN THE OP THAT IT WAS PLANNED AT SOME POINT IN XY'S DEVELOPMENT
>The region being all of Japan
They finished this though. it just didn't ship. They didn't finish making the whole Kalos region though.
>>56641969
Yet it's shittier because it's easier and lags insanely.
>>56641998
So they didn't finish their intended Kalos region. Got it.
>>56642009
They finished that, but realized they could do better by shipping two whole regions instead.
>>
File: 1634750941931.gif (257 KB, 500x500)
257 KB
257 KB GIF
The XYsissie is losing hard in this thread lmao, you can feel the desperation in every post, it's afraid
>>
>>56642063
Thanks for agreeing that Southern Kalos is cut content.
>>
>>56642112
Can he feel his XY chromosome too?
>>
>>56642063
>I agree that the game developers developed a game
I agree with this too, but XY had more cut than other games, which is now proven
>screeching
Nope, explaining. There's years of explanations that you just ignore.
>mockup, not map
Do you know what a map is? There not being maps IS the criticism because they didn't finish making them
>prove a negative
burden of proof is on you
>it's not evidence of anything
Certain details reference other details, but those other details aren't in the game. That's the criticism
>prove
So you're intentionally not reading to save face. Got it.
>citation
Reread my post for that.
>BW2
is finished because every intended map is in
>>
>>56642089
>what do the maps not existing have to do with the maps not existing?
You're a retard.
>That's not the point
Yes it is. YOU'RE dodging it because you don't actually have an argument beyond "the game is unfinished because I said so"
>The point is that more content WAS PLANNED
Go on and prove more content was planned then. Show us the content that was in the maps compared to the content in the final game.
>BECAUAE IT'S RIGHT FUCKING THERE IN THE OP
The OP doesn't show what's in the maps. It just shows a mockup of the region.
>They finished this though
Evidently not, since it's not in the game. Glad we agree Johto is more unfinished.

>Yet it's shittier because it's easier
Nope.
>and lags insanely
Why do you keep resorting to this argument, sagefag? It has nothing to do with the amount of content in the postgame and it just makes you look desperate.

>So they didn't finish their intended Kalos region
So they didn't finish their intended Johto region. Got it.

>They finished that, but realized they could do better by shipping two whole regions instead
They planned that, but realized they could do better by compressing the content to just the northern part of Kalos instead. See? I can do it too, retard.
>>
>>56642161
>but XY had more cut than other games
Nope, GSC cut more, which is now proven.
>Nope, explaining
Nope, screeching. The years of explanations doesn't actually exist.
>Do you know what a map is?
Yes. It's an area in the game the player can actually navigate.
>There not being maps IS the criticism
Thanks for admitting the finished game has more content since you can't actually show the content in the beta.
>burden of proof is on you
Nope. You made the claim so it's on you.
>Certain details reference other details
You didn't actually show which details aren't in the game.
>So you're intentionally not reading to save face. Got it.
So you're intentionally not making an argument to save face. Got it.
>Reread my post for that.
Rereading your shitpost doesn't magically put the citation there.
>is finished because every intended map is in
Just like XY.
>>
sagefag is embarrassing himself so hard lmao
>>
>>56642161
you sagie cult members and sage will admit legends ZA is better than BW/BW2 and johto eventually when it gets out you can't protect unova forever yes kalos fans have a unfinished game but that will change soon mark my words you damn annoying schizos!!!!! ):
>>
Is it so hard to admit that XY is half-assed? Because I don't think we even needed leaks to confirm that
>>
imagine being like this just to fit in
>>
Who the fuck r u people talking to?
>>56642264
>>56642344
>>56642350
>>
>>56642362
Stop trying to rationalize what autists say and do
>>
Who are YOU talking to?
>>
>>56628707
>Cut content that actually would have been interesting
>Cut content that had (but not limited to) Power Plant, Southern Kalos, Volcanion story, DLC, Zygarde's story in its own region etc

Yeah it's pretty damning. I get that the farther along Pokemon goes the more crushed it gets under its own weight. But X and Y might just be the first Pokemon games I regret paying full price for. They threw away too much.
>>
>>56642344
It typically is hard to admit things that are false, yes.

If the game had no trainer customization, no berry farming, no pokeradar, no new ribbons, no multiple fishing rods or fish chaining, didn’t drastically improve breeding, didn’t even use triple and rotation battles in the battle maison, gave all the pokemon only a single animation, had a useless bottom screen, and didn’t include super training and amie, -then- I would agree the game is half assed.
>>
>>56628776
Not necessarily. The real blame, I believe, goes to the other game projects Game Freak prioritized over Z version at the time.
>>
>>56642493
>if I invent cut content that doesn’t exist that means the game threw away too much
>>
>>56642580
LMAO X/Y defenders got my ribs busting
>>
>>56642302
>little town Hero with a pokemon paint job
>ever being good
lol
>>
>>56634298
Yawnlet, you have nothing left to gaslight with. Give it up lol, it's embarrassing to read
>>
>>56641690
The point is that SM being shoehorned for the anniversary celebration meant XY got cut short.
>>
>>56635741
If it was a mistake then NoA would have deleted the tweet and clarified that they were wrong.
>>
>>56642580
Which of those are invented?
>>56642207
>strawman
Now please back up your statement of “the maps weren’t decided very early”
>because I said so
The simple argument is “here’s a literal blueprint of how many locations they wanted to include, but they didn’t get around to including all of them, therefore the game is not finished”. You have not actually disproved this because it’s impossible. It’s sound logic.
>show us the content
It wasn’t made but it was planned. These are two different words anon. The image is undeniable proof that they planned more locations but didn’t make them. Are you arguing they planned on making locations with nothing in them?
>mockup
Of a map of the region proving they planned on making more locations than they did, yes.
>since it’s not in the game
But they finished it since they made the map for the demo. They just did not sell it that way and demo’d it instead
>nope
Yep, maison’s easier
>amount of content
You said enjoyable and quality content though.
> they didn't finish their intended Johto region
They did though because they made it. They didn’t finish their intended Kalos region because they did not make it.
> compressing the content to just the northern part of Kalos instead
Except you have no proof for this. The south routes AREN’T in the game we got and there is no indication the South’s content got pushed to the North. We do know everything in final GSC and the demo though, and we know for sure exactly what they removed and exactly what it was replaced with, which is more.
No part was unfinished because everything was made and ready to go whether you’re looking at all the final content or all the content that’s in the demo.
>>
>>56644196
>It wasn’t made but it was planned. These are two different words anon. The image is undeniable proof that they planned more locations but didn’t make them. Are you arguing they planned on making locations with nothing in them?
NTA, but I think this is a pretty flawed perception of how game dev works in general.
Things get cut all the time. And yes, while this was the original plan, and there was going to be "something" there, it doesn't mean that something was yet decided on.
I'm not saying XY wasn't rushed out, because it absolutely was, but this is really making more out the map than it actually is.
>>
>>56641224
>you’re the biggest, most obnoxious one on /vp/, sagefag.
Please tell us what it is this "sagefag" does that's far more egregious than your own behavior.
>>
>>56642252
> GSC cut more
And replaced it with a region. Kalos just never finished being made in the first place.
>years of explanations don’t exist
Okay newfag, lurk more. Denial gets you no where.
>area in the game
Retard. You don’t even know the definition of map. Please try again.
>thanks for admitting
That they didn’t finish Kalos maps? Sure thing!
> you made the claim
Which is easily verified online with public data. You refusing to read makes you stupid. I provided proof by telling g you where to look.
>show something not in the game
Impossible. But what is possible is to deduce that something is missing. Reiterating that it’s missing doesn’t prove that wrong, retard.
>intentionally not making an argument
I made the argument already, supported by public data open to everyone on Bulbapedia. I’m not spoonfeeding you the specific lines within articles or specific files. If you want to stick your head in the sand, it isn’t my job to pull you out.
>shitpost
I already said how Galar moms got gmaxes. Why didn’t Kalos mons react to the Kalos phenomenon? If the game was finished they would have, like Diancie did.
>just like XY
Nope, Southern Kalos was not out in but was intended to be in. Please try againz
>>
>>56644271
>I'm not saying XY wasn't rushed out, because it absolutely was
source?
>>
>>56644411
Just wait for the actual design docs that will be released soon.
>>
>>56644271
I absolutely agree things get cut all the time, but often they at least get reworked or something compensated for their removal. And it’s rarely something this huge relative to the region. It’s a pretty easy assumption to make that 3D was just too much for them to do on their first go, but there are many possible explanations.
As for if it was decided on at some stage, no one will probably ever know the exact timeline of events, but it seems pretty damn certain it was at some point, and pretty damn certain it wasn’t in particularly early stages either, given how the rest of the map has not been tweaked a pixel. This wasn’t just some concept art like the Unova one overlayed with IRL NYC. This was something much later on.
>>
>>56644450
So you don’t have one, got it.
>>
>>56644490
I’m still waiting for you to show the content in the maps that were apparently removed, sagefag. You can’t say “TH-THEY DIDNT COMPENSATE FOR IT” when you don’t know what was in the maps. But you will deflect again because you are a disingenuous retard.
>>
>>56644411
>Non-existent post game

They clearly had intentions on revisiting Kalos in some form and probably went overboard on cutting content to justify a Version Z
>>
CENTRO IS A >>56644444
>>
>>56644490
That's the thing, we will know the exact timeline once we get the design docs.
It's a bit stupid to die on the hill of "they must've cut everything actually shown in these maps" when in a matter of days we know the actual truth.
>>
>>56644531
>>56641921
>>
>>56644529
>that were apparently removed
Holy shit no one said that they created the content and then removed it. All people are saying is that more was planned and they didn’t make it. And then you invented fanfics about them taking all the planned content for south Kalos and putting them in other cities, without any evidence. Stop being intentionally dyslexic and psychotic.
>>
>>56644566
>Holy shit no one said that they created the content and then removed it
Thanks for admitting you don’t have an argument.

>All people are saying is that more was planned
Which you have no way of knowing if you don’t know what content was going to be in the maps, you absolute dumbfuck.
>>
>>56644542
Not dying on a hill, just making do with what we know right now.

>>56644544
See>>56642021
>>
>>56644603
>>56641921
>>
>>56644595
>thanks for admitting
That you invent my argument for me and call it stupid? Sure thing, nice job calling your own words stupid.
>Which you have no way of knowing if you don’t know what content was going to be in the maps
Again, this is stupid. The only way my claim is wrong is if those planned locations were planned to be completely empty for some reason. Is that your defense?
>>
>>56644603
I just can't imagine having the energy to make arguments that will either be confirmed to be true or crushed out of existence at this point.
>>
>>56644622
See>>56642021
>>
We've known the game was rushed and unfinished for years when people found things like the mega lati fully functional in the data
>>
>>56644645
Fair point. I just happen to particularly enjoy taking what we know and applying them. I was a high school debate team fag
>>
>>56644637
>That you invent my argument for me and call it stupid
I don’t need to invent anything. You don’t have an argument.

>The only way my claim is wrong is if those planned locations were planned to be completely empty for some reason
You’re such a fucking retard you can’t even grasp the concept of content being moved to different places in the game. Incredible. Aren’t you the one constantly bitching about pacing and poorly defending BW2’s lack of Battle Frontier because they split up the content? How do you lack this much self awareness, sagefag?
>>
>>56644668
True. Platinum is rushed and unfinished because Arceus is fully functional in the data.
>>
>>56644715
>You don’t have an argument.
I stated my argument quite clearly and you failed to adequately address it. Here, try again:
The simple argument is “here’s a literal blueprint of how many locations they wanted to include, but they didn’t get around to including all of them, therefore the game is not finished”. You have not actually disproved this because it’s impossible. It’s sound logic.
>content being moved
Again, you have no actual evidence of this. It’d be one thing if Kalos cities are more content dense than usual to explain this, but they aren’t. There’s no way several cities worth of things to do is spread among them. And then there’s the fact that the routes stay the same, perma cutting those.
>pacing
Good or bad pacing doesn’t change the map. Or just affects how far apart gyms are in time
>Battle Frontier
This literally only adds one location to the map, just like PWT did. Again, make me believe they moved nine fucking towns worth of content and then I will believe you. There is no evidence of this.
>>
>>56644740
Potentially, but it’s also possible higher ups deemed it unworthy to make it to be official, which we have interview proof of. Meanwhile, Latias got into ORAS anyway, meaning they rushed and couldn’t deliver it in XY.
>>
>>56644740
yeah in-game too sis
>>
>>56644831
>I stated my argument quite clearly
No you didn't, because you don't have one.

>THEY MADE BLUEPRINT OF THING BUT THEN DIDN'T DO IT
Congrats, you figured it out, sagefag. Every game in existence is unfinished.

>Again, you have no actual evidence of this
Just like you have no actual evidence of there being less content.

>Good or bad pacing doesn’t change the map
Ah, so you're just a complete retard who doesn't understand how pacing even works but screeches about pacing to sound smart. Good to know.

>This literally only adds one location to the map
And yet you screech about how BW2 has equivalent content because they split the content up over multiple maps. Therefore it stands to reason that the reverse can also be true. You're shooting yourself in the foot thanks to your own desperate arguments, sagie.
>>
>>56644853
True. Arceus got into HGSS anyway, so Platinum is rushed and unfinished.
>>
>>56645366
arceus got into platinum too sis
in fact you can't even get arceus in hgss without trading from dppt, dumbass
>>
>>56645384
Ok, I boot up my copy of Platinum. Tell me how to get Arceus.
>>
>>56638254
ur right that soundtrack is actually ass
>>
>>56645343
>No you didn't
Yes I did. Quite clearly in fact, and you failed to adequately address it. Here, try again:
>every game inexistence
I ask again, show me another pokemon game that had a plan for this much yet never made it.
>no evidence for less content
locations, incluing routes, are content. They removed these, along with whatever was in them, which is content.
>you don't understand how pacing works.
How don't I? I provided the definition while asking you for yours since you're such an expert and you failed to produce one. Starting to think your whole slew of argument is "no lol" to everything.
>BW2 has equivalent content because they split the content up over multiple maps
In that case, it's a demonstrable fact that WE SEE the exact locations that were distributed because WE SEE just as many facilities in Unova as in the BF, with no change to the map like I said. When you say "the reverse can be true", half of the novelty of those cut locations are the locations themselves being cut and gone and unfinished. And we don't actually see content in the rest of the game that is from the South of the region. The cities aren't denser than they should be or anything like that. Again, it’d be one thing if Kalos cities are more content dense than usual to explain this, but they aren’t. There’s no way several cities worth of things to do is spread among them. And then there’s the fact that the routes stay the same, perma cutting those.
>>
>>56645464
Here look, it's obtainable somehow even if I don't remember how. Now prove Mega Latias is obtainable in XY.
>>
>>56645464
go to toysrus in 2009
>>
>>56645578

>I ask again, show me another pokemon game that had a plan for this much yet never made it.
GSC, which by your logic, is even more unfinished than XY.

>locations, incluing routes, are content
A mockup of a map isn't content.

>How don't I?
Because you're so fucking retarded that you somehow think level design in games don't determine pacing.

>In that case, it's a demonstrable fact that WE SEE the exact locations that were distributed because WE SEE
Cool! Show the content you can SEE in the maps in the beta and compare it to the content you can SEE in XY to prove to us there really is less content, sagefag.
>>
File: file.png (77 KB, 615x612)
77 KB
77 KB PNG
>>56645615
Here look, it's obtainable somehow even if I don't remember how.
>>
>>56628707
How many cities did XY have compared to games before and after it?!
>>
>>56645679
Was it just tradeback from ORAS?
>>
>>56645659
>No you didn't
Yes I did. Quite clearly in fact, and you failed to adequately address it. Here, try again:
>deflection
What was planned for Johto that was never made?
After you answer that, you have to also prove that it's to the same scale as Kalos's bottom fifth being sliced out
>a mockup
proves the content was planned, yes
>you somehow think level design in games don't determine pacing
WHEN did I fucking say this?
>show the content you can see
ten cities/towns and nine routes worth of content were cut and not replaced in XY by anything. You defended this by saying whatever is in the cities was relocated to other cities, which has no evidence because the final cities don't exactly have more content than usual. Therefore, whatever would have been in those cities is almost certainly NOT in the rest of the game and were never made, therefore unfinished.
>>
>>56645701
Kalos:
Vaniville Town • Aquacorde Town • Santalune City • Lumiose City • Camphrier Town • Cyllage City
Ambrette Town • Geosenge Town • Shalour City • Coumarine City • Laverre City • Dendemille Town • Anistar City
Couriway Town • Snowbelle City • Pokémon League • Kiloude City
Routes
1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22
Others
Santalune Forest • Chamber of Emptiness • Parfum Palace • Battle Chateau • Berry fields • Connecting Cave • Glittering Cave • Reflection Cave
Tower of Mastery • Azure Bay • Sea Spirit's Den • Kalos Power Plant • Poké Ball Factory • Lost Hotel • Frost Cavern • Lysandre Labs
Team Flare Secret HQ • Terminus Cave • Pokémon Village • Victory Road • Battle Maison • Friend Safari • Unknown Dungeon

Unova (BW only):
Cities
Nuvema Town • Accumula Town • Striaton City • Nacrene City • Castelia City • Nimbasa City • Anville Town
Driftveil City • Mistralton City • Icirrus City • Opelucid City • Pokémon League • Lacunosa Town • Undella Town
Black City • White Forest
Routes
1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18
Bridges
Skyarrow Bridge • Driftveil Drawbridge • Tubeline Bridge • Village Bridge • Marvelous Bridge
Others
Dreamyard • Wellspring Cave • Pinwheel Forest • Liberty Garden • Desert Resort • Relic Castle • Battle Subway • Lostlorn Forest
Cold Storage • Mistralton Cave • Chargestone Cave • Celestial Tower • Twist Mountain • Dragonspiral Tower • Moor of Icirrus
Challenger's Cave • Victory Road • N's Castle • Royal Unova • Giant Chasm • Undella Bay • Abyssal Ruins
Abundant Shrine • Poké Transfer Lab • P2 Laboratory • Entralink • Unity Tower

kalos: 62
Unova: 66
Go ahead boys, name locations that are not on this list.
>>
>>56645777

>What was planned for Johto that was never made?
Making the region all of Japan.

>you have to also prove that it's to the same scale as Kalos's bottom fifth being sliced out
You're right, it's not the same scale. It's way worse than Kalos.

>proves the content was planned, yes
Glad we agree every game is unfinished.

>WHEN did I fucking say this?

>ten cities/towns and nine routes worth of content were cut and not replaced in XY by anything
Cool! Show us the content in those maps then so we can know what wasn't replaced, sagefag. Go ahead and prove your argument. If you don't do this in your next post you've officially proven you're full of shit.
>>
File: 1702632790548.png (79 KB, 853x667)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
>>56645701
>>
>>56645839
Wtf is this?! >>56645863
>>
>>56644831
>Again, you have no actual evidence of this. It’d be one thing if Kalos cities are more content dense than usual to explain this, but they aren’t. There’s no way several cities worth of things to do is spread among them. And then there’s the fact that the routes stay the same, perma cutting those.
Okay, let me ask. What is in these south cities?
Surely it's not all post-game, right? So there should be some amount of Gyms there, which would explain why after the second Gym, just about every town has a Gym, because they had to cram them into the remaining towns.
>>
>>56645863
unovasisters...were we the ones with the rushed and unfinished game all along!?
>>
>>56645863
>B-B-But mah 66-62!
>>
File: 1714499868596688.gif (2.93 MB, 498x280)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB GIF
>>56645863
>>56645903
>>56645937
>>56645959
>Tu quoque
>>
Yawnie is having a melty in the thread right now
>>
>>56645848
>No you didn't
>making the region all of Japan
but this was actually made, unlike their plan to make Southern Kalos that they didn't finish the region of.
>it's way worse to cut some routes and cities and replace them with a second region....compared to cutting a chunk of a single region and not replacing it with shit
>Glad we agree
That XY specifically had massive plans but didn't finish them? Yeah, we agree. Still waiting on anything to this scale from other regions.
>Good or bad pacing doesn't change the map
Yes, I agree with myself. What does that have to do with you accusing me of saying "level design in games don't determine pacing" ?
>Show us the content in those maps
You're asking the wrong question, retardbro. The fact that there ISN'T any content in those maps shows that the game is unfinished. They didn't make the content they panned on making. It's a simple proposition, which is “here’s a literal blueprint of how many locations they wanted to include, but they didn’t get around to including all of them, therefore the game is not finished”. You have not actually disproved this because it’s impossible. It’s sound logic.
The locations themselves count as content, but the content that would have been in them, whatever they were to turn out to be, clearly aren't in the rest of the region since we don't see anything packed into existing cities from them. So the content was unfinished then.
>>56645863
>>56645903
>>56645959
Just posting numbers doesn't put sources behind those numbers. Show me how you got those numbers by telling me the locations that constitute them.
>>
>>56645848
>Show us the content in those maps then so we can know what wasn't replaced, sagefag.
Not that anon but we can assume based on process of elimination.
>map is disconnected from the rest of the game, much like the Battle Zone in DP/Platinum, or Kanto in Gen 2
>Map description for Kiloude City, the only post-game exclusive area and only area in Southern Kalos in the game, says "This city, popular with Pokémon Trainers, is a typical example of southern Kalosian life."
I think it's safe to assume it was probably the post-game that Kalos is notably lacking. Just based on my observations of GF's overall game design philosophies.
>>56645863
It's weird that XY lists every sub-area of Lumiose City, but BW doesn't have the also named maps of Castelia. It's also odd that XY has Baa de Mer Ranch despite it not having a name-plate but alright whatever it showed up in the Anime. This isn't even getting into the padding on every single area list like the region itself, "Hometown", "Player's House", and of course who can forget the place that isn't even in the fucking region "Faraway place". But just adding the 6 separate areas of Castelia makes it 83, or removing every sub area of Lumiose makes it 76, which is incredibly funny to me that in both cases XY has one less area.
>>
>>56636915
Ever wondered why Kiloude City (the southernmost city) felt out of place? Why the train you board to get there only exists to get you there?
It turns out that it used to be gateway to the rest of southern Kalos. This is what the postgame was originally going to be
>>
>>56645919
>What is in these south cities?
Anyone who claims to know for sure is lying. Sure, it might most likely be postgame given the layout and access through Kiloude, but that is not for sure. Your gym logic sounds decent, but it doesn't work imo because you'd have to trek ALL the way back to the League. Unless, of course, they move the league, which now that I think about it feels weird being right next to you house.
>>56645863
>>56645903
>>56645937
>>56645959
>still can't name locations not on >>56645839's list
Holy shit this is serious cope. >>56645839 is evidence based and shows exactly how they counted. You psychoes (assuming it's multiple people) just throw around numbers without proof. Just name a SINGLE location that isn't on the list and its INSTANTLy discredited as omitting them, making your image evidence. But no, you can't. You know you can't. There aren't locations off that list.
>>
File: IMG_8631.png (430 KB, 1174x891)
430 KB
430 KB PNG
>>56646177
> Ever wondered why Kiloude City (the southernmost city) felt out of place?
True. BW lacks postgame because there’s a train that only leads to one place. I can’t believe how rushed and unfinished BW is bros
>>
>>56646164
>XY has fewer maps of I arbitrarily leave out maps
compelling argument
>>
>>56646195
>Your gym logic sounds decent, but it doesn't work imo because you'd have to trek ALL the way back to the League. Unless, of course, they move the league, which now that I think about it feels weird being right next to you house.
I think it's pretty neat that the League is accessible early on. Gen 1 did it that way too, more or less.
But I don't think it's an issue that you access them through Kiloude. You get the pass after Hall of Fame, sure, but you get it in Lumiose City, which you of course access again for the 5th Gym in the current iteration.
Could easily be that you get the pass earlier on and went on this separate path.
>>
>>56646219
>I arbitrarily leave out maps
Like?
>>56646200
doesn't know what Gear Station and the Battle Subway is.
What a retard.
>>
>>56646177
doesn’t know what Lumiose City is. What a retard.
>>
>>56645863
kek well this kills the “XY is unfinished” argument unless you want to claim BW is also unfinished.
>>
>>56646256
I don't know if you knew this, but Couriway leads east as well.
>>
>>56646200
>Town that explains everything about the trains in the game
>Town that is the only example of an area and also the only area of the post-game
I guess if you think a single screen of Marine Tube is a dive map that might be a compelling argument
>>56646219
What's arbitrary about leaving out maps in the XY list in the same way maps are left out of the BW list? But alright, let's agree that BW has 83 maps. Because, again, they are unique named areas in the same way the similar maps from XY are, right?
>>56646271
See >>56646164 for a more detailed analysis.
>>
>>56645863
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF UNOVA
>>
>>56646271
>XY is more unfinished that SwSh
>>
>>56646271
Good thing the numbers are a fake comparison, as already shown. Meanwhile, we're only discussing the overwhelming proof of XY being finished ITT, and the same can't be said about BW, which looked basically the same since conceptualization as per recent leaks. Even added a lot.
>>
File: 1726556134004812.jpg (1.87 MB, 3299x5296)
1.87 MB
1.87 MB JPG
>>
>>56645863
damn I forgot BW was that small
>>
>>56628707
test
>>
>>56646324
I never did dream world shit.
>>
>>56646324
>I'll just post a bunch of debunked claims because I don't have real arguments
Okay.
>>
>56645863
>56645903
>56645937
>56645959
>56646271
>56646315
all bannable for spam
already addressed>>56646071>>56646164>>56646195>>56646301
>>
>>56646324
The dream world shit still baffles me. I can’t believe XY was so fucking rushed that they couldn’t even put berry farming into the actual game.
>>
>>56646360
>debonked
kwab
>>
File: IMG_6815.jpg (796 KB, 1080x3679)
796 KB
796 KB JPG
>>56646324
>>56646365
>meme compiled arguments
all already addressed
>>
>>56646364
>sagefag is seething so hard he can’t even format his post correctly
KEK
>>
>56646332
see>>56646364

>>56646377
see>>56646386
>>
>>56645863
Huh. Turns out XY isn’t the worst game after all.
>>
>>56646395
>t.
>>
>>56628707
>b-but w--w-what about BW?
holy shit kalosfags in shambles
>>
>>56646443
>ifunny.co
Go back, sagefag.
>>
>>56646443
see>>56646321
>>
>>56646386
All of that was debunked in the same thread it was first posted.
>>
>he’s having so much of a meltdown he’s accidentally arguing with himself now
>>
>>56646458
>heh I was almost forced to face that my argument was bad but I see here that you used an ifunny image hahaha tough luck pal

>>56646466
correction:

>>56646432
see>>56646321
>>
>>56646443
>choosing to bitch reply is making a typo
kwab
>>
File: IMG_0090.jpg (69 KB, 790x800)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I’ve never seen sagefag get BTFO this hard before holy shit
>>
>>56646472
You will never be taken seriously when your argument replies on a twitter screencap that is literally, verifiably incorrect.
>>
>>56646472
just like all of this crap>>56646324

>>56646475
>mistakes = meltdown
okay tough guy, try actually responding to the meat of what you were responded with. Its clear you haven't done that and are now hyperfixating on nonsense to cover your ass and pretend that you're still arguing the same argument when you lost the actual one by not addressing substantive rebuttals.
>>
>>56646493
>someone saging or indirect replying is "incorrect format"
what a fucking retarded newfag...
>>56646508
Still waiting for the rebuttals, kid. Frankly this whole "I post images so I'm correct" schema is extremely stupid. Even someone who agrees with you ITT can see you failed to continue the argument and basically gave up, started spamming, and started deflecting to shit like typos.
>>
>>56646559
It’s cute that you think you have an argument. You’ve been BTFO so many times now that no one takes you seriously lmao
>>
It's pretty fucking funny that after I left the thread Yawnfag has had to samefag significantly and is losing an argument to a single slightly retarded guy he thinks is sagefag (if such a person even truly exists). If somebody brings up game design shit again I'll come back but it's currently just just a clown fiesta.
>>
>>56645863
this explains why BW felt so empty to me
>>
>>56646604
Stop talking about yourself in the third person, sageie. YawnBVLL is running through your bussy and it's so nice to watch.
>>
>>56645863
this whole thread has been like watching two monkeys flinging shit at each other fighting over whose shit stinks the most
>>
>>56646589
>you think you have an argument
I have restated my argument several times because you repeatedly either refused to read it, pretended it doesn't exist to save face, or intentionally misread the message. You keep saying I've been BTFO. Where has that happened? Point to one post and explain how it does that. Because in this thread specifically you're the only one refusing to engage with the argument because you know you have none left, while shifting to these shzitposts.
>>
>>56646630
The average Unova vs. Kalos thread
>>
>>56646619
see>>56646321

>>56646627
Whatever you delude about, retard. Keep spamming and samefagging to boot and maybe people will be dumb enough to ignore that you still didn't respond to the argument.
>>
>>56646131

>but this was actually made,
So it's even more unfinished than XY. Thanks for agreeing.

>That XY specifically had massive plans but didn't finish them?
Yup, we agree that GSC had even more massive plans but didn't finish them.

>What does me saying level design in games doesn't determine pacing have to do with me saying level design in games doesn't determine pacing?

>You're asking the wrong question
No I'm not. Thanks for officially proving you're full of shit. You can't say "TH-THEY DIDN'T REPLACE THE CONTENT" when you don't even know what the content even is, dumbfuck.

>Just posting numbers doesn't put sources behind those numbers
I trust Bulbapedia more than your disingenuous shitposts.
>>
>the Kalosschizo is so mindbroken by OP's premise he's sending it to the bump limit
That was meant only for the leak generals, son.
>>
>>56646164
>Not that anon but we can assume based on process of elimination.
i.e. "I can make up fanfics that fit my narrative because I have a poor understanding of how game design works"

>It's weird that XY lists every sub-area of Lumiose City,
It's not weird at all, given that Lumiose City has SIGNIFICANTLY more content than Castelia City.
>>
>>56642161
>BW2 is finished because every intended map is in
XY is finished because every intended map is in
>>
>>56646707
>It's not weird at all, given that Lumiose City has SIGNIFICANTLY more content than Castelia City.
So it's weird that despite having more areas (allegedly), XY has less content than BW does.
>>
>>56646764
Yeah, things do become weird when you lie about facts.
>>
>>56646684
>No you didn't
>so it's even more unfinished
How if they actually made it? I don't think you know what "unfinished" means anon.
>GSC had even more massive plans but didn't finish them
But they are finished in the demo. They just replaced it with a whole region instead.
>What does me saying level design in games doesn't determine pacing
Except I didn't actually say that. If your only way to say someone's words are wrong is to invent your opponents argument and criticize that instead, then maybe you're not arguing properly.
>>56646684
>No I'm not.
Yes you are. You're asking for the content. My argument is that they didn't make the content but planned to. That's the whole criticism of it being unfinished. You seem to be unable to comprehend this.
>you don't even know what the content is
It wasn't made, which is the criticism. This makes the game unfinished since they planned on making content in these locations as well as making the locations themselves, but didn't.
>actually listing the locations is "disingenuous shzitposts"
How? Because I didn't count Kalos's E4 rooms separately but not for Unova like Bulbapedia chose to? I ask AGAIN: name a location not on the list. If you fail to do this in your next post, that "disingenuous shitpost" is officially the real list since you can't say how it's even wrong. You'd also be a bulbepedo bootlicker
>>
>>56646800

>How if they actually made it?
Because it's not in the final game.

>But they are finished in the demo
But not in the final game. Therefore it was rushed.

>Except I didn't actually say that
Yes you did.
>>
>>56646707
>It's not weird at all, given that Lumiose City has SIGNIFICANTLY more content than Castelia City.
Yeah, but it's weird when you lie about facts.
>>56646733
The OP shows they intended to have more maps.
>I can make up fanfics
What fanfics did he invent? Since you have such a paritian understanding of how game design works (yet never demonstrate it from fear of being ridiculed) what other possibilities are there? Do you even know what the process of elimination is?
>>
>>56646780
And that's how people who defend XY exist.
>>
>>56646800
>My argument is that they didn't make the content but planned to
Show the content that they were planning on making, so we can compare the content in the final game. We're still waiting, sagefag.

>It wasn't made,
How do you know it wasn't made if you don't know what the content is? You're full of shit, sagefag.

>h-how am I disingenuous for arbitrarily deleting locations to make unova look better?
LMAO
>>
>>56646818
>No you didn't
>not in the final game
Still finished. Stop conflating terms you don't understand.
>Yes you did
Show me where.
>>
Who is Sagefag and why does he make Yawnfag seethe
>>
>>56646835
>The OP shows they intended to have more maps.
The final game shows they intended to have fewer maps.
>>
>>56646843
>Show the content
They didn't make it but the OP proves they planned on making it, meaning the game's rushed. How is this hard to understand?
>How do you know
because it doesn't exist, retard
>arbitrarily deleting locations
Like? Again, just name ONE and the list is instantly invalidated. I've asked you several times already.
>>
>>56646835
>Yeah, but it's weird when you lie about facts.
True, Unova defenders are weird.

>>56646840
Yup. People lie about facts, and then people who defend XY have to come forward and demonstrate the actual facts.
>>
>>56646604
>yawnfag is real
>sagefag doesn't exist
lol
>>
>>56646870
>The final game shows they intended to have fewer maps.
The final game doesn't indicate EVERYTHING they intended since we can now see their earlier map of the region before they had to actually 3D model everything. Seems like they couldn't 3D model EVERYTHING they wanted to.
>>
>>56646908
>The final game doesn't indicate EVERYTHING they intended
True. BW2 doesn't indicate EVERYTHING they intended since the anime has the Decalore Islands and BW2 doesn't.
>>
>>56646894
>True, Kalos defenders are weird.
May I remind you this thread isn't about Unova and discussing it is off topic. Making a fight between it and Kalos is genwarring.
>people who defend XY have to [FANFIC]
Funny how the people defending XY are the ones who gave up on the actual argument ITT and resorted to deflection, ad hominem, and putting words in people's mouth to defend their game
>>
>>56646908
The map without south kalos was also made before they modeled everything so this argument doesn't work.
>>
>>56646928
But there's no proof Decalore isn't just an anime only thing, like the anime does with locations in ever region. Actual game development files that pertain to the game are a different story entirely.
>>
>>56646928
>anime
Damn Gen 1 was unfinished too.
>>
>>56646943
>May I remind you this thread isn't about Unova and discussing it is off topic. Making a fight between it and Kalos is genwarring.
Don't pretend you don't randomly bring up Kalos to deflect from Unova's problems, sagefag.

>Funny how the people defending XY are the ones who gave up on the actual argument ITT
Then why are you losing and getting repeatedly BTFO?
>>
Why can't you guys ever "defend" your games without resorting to talking about the flaws of others? It's not relevant to BW or XY what other gens did or didn't do.
>>
>>56646947
>The map without south kalos was also made before they modeled everything
Source?
>>
>>56646965
But there's no proof south Kalos isn't just a beta only thing, like how space world wasn't intended for the final game.
>>
>>56646908
>Seems like they couldn't 3D model EVERYTHING they wanted to
Source?
>>
>>56646976
>Don't pretend (schizophrenic outburst)
Show proof of this
>projection
that's all that you've been doing, kid.
>>
>>56646856

>Still finished
Just like XY.

>Show me where.
>>
>>56646984
>beta only thing
You realize how dumb this sounds? What's the purpose of a beta anon? Tell us.
>>56646994
>Seems
Read, retard. Opinions aren't illegal.
>>
>>56646890
>They didn't make it but the OP proves they planned on making it, meaning the game's rushed
Glad we agree GSC is rushed since the content they planned isn't in the game.

>because it doesn't exist
So you have no way of knowing that the content wasn't replaced and you're full of shit.

>Like?
The locations you left out.
>>
File: pkmwm.png (217 KB, 1000x1600)
217 KB
217 KB PNG
>>56645701
Here is the number of all sites and settlements in the Pokémon by region:

Alola - 9
Galar - 12
Hoenn - 16
Johto - 12 (including Frontier Access and Safari Zone Gate)
Kalos - 16
Kanto - 10
Sevii Islands - 7 islands
Sinnoh - 17
Unova - 20 (including Black City and White Forest)
Paldea - 12
>>
>>56647010
>No you didn't
>Just like (rushed unfinished game that planned locations but never made them at any point)
very different
>Shows completely different sentence
Are you having an aneurysm?
>>
>>56647016
>You realize how dumb this sounds?
Glad we agree GSC is unfinished
>>
>>56647040
>here’s a literal blueprint of how many locations they wanted to include, but they didn’t get around to including all of them, therefore the game is not finished”. You have not actually disproved this because it’s impossible. It’s sound logic.
That's retarded logic that you don't apply to anything except a video game for some reason.
>>
>>56647025
>the content they planned
was made. Thank you for agreeing.
>you have no way of knowing
except that OP proves it was planned on being made but was never made. How is this hard for you to grasp?
>The locations you left out.
Like?
>>
>>56646818
>But not in the final game. Therefore it was rushed.
Ah, as prophesied in >>56646604 I, Chrono Trigger fag, have returned to actually agree with Yawnfag on this point. Gen 2's second revision, after Masuda took over after the long break, is somewhat rushed. This is notably seen in a few unfinished Pokemon sprites and some weird balancing and Pokemon choices. However, Masuda's vision of the game after said reset (it's functionally a completely different game than Tajiri's Pokemon 2) is more or less properly represented in it. Notably, the only major map change I'm aware of in any other Pokemon prototype is Gen 1 losing a single unconnected town, even if it is structurally quite different the overall map shape is quite similar. XY's an interesting case of Pokemon's many rushed games as it's the only one that had a significant plan changed since they cut like 40 Pokemon from Gen 1, and that game's development was just complete fucking hell where they had no idea what they were doing. If we got any SM leaks I imagine similar problems to XY would show themselves given the development hell it seems to have went through (two Kalos reserve titles not releasing in a gap year, island trials being made during debugging phase, weird stuff like Ash-Greninja and Zygarde forms being in SM), but we don't so as it stands XY is the only Pokemon game to be rushed in this exact specific way. Notably, the leaks also show BW's development went shockingly smoothly, it's actually kind of impressive given how GF have been before and since.
>>
>>56647042
What part of GSC was unfinished? They actually fully made what they intended to make, then decided to REPLACE it with all of Kanto instead so it would fit because that'd be better than all of Jpana but condensed. They finished making it, and THEN did even more work. With kalos, they had a certain plan and didn't even finish that the first time. Every time you compare these you prove just how demented you are. Not all games are created equal.
>>
>>56647063
>was made
Where is it in the game then?

>but was never made
What was never made? How do you know it was never made when you can't tell us the content in the maps, sagefag?

>Like?
The locations you left out.
>>
>>56647110
>They actually fully made what they intended to make
Just like XY.
>>
>>56647110
Every betamon.
>>
>>56647026
alola sucks so fucking much
>>
>>56647061
>That's retarded logic that you don't apply to anything except a video game for some reason.
I'd apply it to anything. If a movie has a script but is randomly cuts 4/5 of the way, it's unfinished because the script was never acted out. If a burger has ingredients on the menu but I receive it missing some of them, it's unfinished. How is this case any different?
>>
>>56647067
>Notably, the leaks also show BW's development went shockingly smoothly, it's actually kind of impressive given how GF have been before and since.
BW/2 was the last 2D game they made, on familiar hardware. It's clear that the transition to full 3D did not go very well.
>>
>>56647110
>With kalos, they had a certain plan and didn't even finish that the first time
Nope. They had a certain plan to only make the northern part of France and they finished it.
>>
>>56647067
>Notably, the leaks also show BW's development went shockingly smoothly
Just like XY.

>>56647153
>It's clear that the transition to full 3D did not go very well
Evidently not, since XY is a better game than BW.
>>
>>56647117
>Where is it
in the demo. Are you denying it was made?
>How do you know it was never made
Because we have no proof that it was ever made.
>The locations you left out.
I didn't leave any out. If I did, you'd name one.
>>56647128
>Just like (rushed unfinished game that planned locations but never made them at any point)
very different
>>56647129
Cut content and unfinished content are very different anon. Cut content was made and then removed for some reason. Unfinished content was planned content that was never actually made.
>>
>>56641486
>How is the Battle Miason high quality?
By having more content than RS/DPPt/BW's postgame.

>No I din't.
Yes you did.

>Common sense
So you don't have a source, got it.

>Everyone on /vp/ knows about it by observing you
Why project?
>>
>>56647140
Every movie cuts lines from the original script. Every house and building ever made has differences from the blueprint. Go outside.
>>
>>56647173
>Just like XY.
The leaks don't show that at all, because the documents aren't out yet.
>>
>>56647161
>They had a certain plan to only make the northern part of France
OP's image disproves this. They planned to make the whole of France.
>>56647173
>Just like the game who was planned to have ten more towns and nine more routes, with unfinished content everywhere
Nope. Try again.
>Evidently not, since [FANFIC]
Nope. Try again.
>>
>>56647194
>in the demo
Where is it in the final game?

>Because we have no proof that it was ever made
So you don't know if the content wasn't replaced and you're full of shit. Got it.

>I didn't leave any out
If this were true you wouldn't feel the need to spam your list to make Unova look better.

>IT'S RUSHED AND UNFINISHED IT'S RUSHED AND UNFINISHED IT'S RUSHED AND UNFINISHED
kek the more you say it the more desperate you sound.
>>
>>56647226
>OP's image disproves this
The other parts of the beta disproves this. They planned to make only the northern part of France.
>>
>>56647173
>Just like XY.
No? XY removed an entire segment from their planned map. BW did not. This isn't like some dev only camera controls for debugging purposes, it's an intentional huge change in the scope of the game. You don't just change things like that on a whim, as I mentioned earlier that's why you have design documents usually.
>>
>>56647194
>unfinished content
Does every betamon have full pokedex entries, move sets, locations, cries, and everything else that a pokemon in the game has? No? They're unfinished.
>>
>>56647254
>No? XY [completely normal thing that happens during any game's development]
zzz
>>
>>56647213
>By having more content
But it doesn't have more content than those game's postgames.
>Yes you did.
No I didn't. Only you did by saying XY has a bigger postgame. What did I say that was "blatantly incorrect information"? Show me.
>don't have a source
"Good paced games have consistent pacing" is self evident
>muh projection
Where di I start a genwar? Only you did ITT.
>>56647214
>Every movie cuts lines
>Every house and building ever made has differences from the blueprint
No, not every one. And even still. they're typically minor or make the thing worse once they make it.
Neither of those can be argued for XY.
>>
>>56647284
>And even still
The goalpost moving continues.
>>
>>56647040
>Quite clearly in fact

>Just like [FANFIC]
Get an argument.

>Are you having an aneurysm?
It's not a completely different sentence. Are you?
>>
>>56647213
>By having more content than RS/DPPt/BW's postgame.
kek
>>
>>56647284
>But it doesn't have more content than those game's postgames.
It does.

>No I didn't
Yes you did.

>"Good paced games have consistent pacing" is self evident
Source?

>Where di I start a genwar?
All the times you let Kalos live rent free in your head out of pure seething jealousy.
>>
>>56647213
>By having more content than RS/DPPt/BW's postgame.
More =/= quality. I'd call Gen 4's Battle Tower Multis with another player low quality because they're fucking miserable to actually play because of how slow it is. Similarly, Gen 6's Battle Maison is low quality because the AI in almost every format is so exploitable it becomes an actual problem. But if we're just talking quantity, all the games you listed have infinite content, as does XY, so that's not really true in a technical sense.
>>56647269
Can you list me a few JRPGs that have significantly less areas than planned? Off the top of my head it's usually only a few maps, Chrono Trigger had maybe one area cut and Xenoblade 1 had one large area cut as well. I'd also like to note that when it comes to early 3D games that shit happens way more often to large portions of the game like the XY example, Wind Waker was notoriously rushed and had tons of dungeons that they didn't even get to design leaving the game unfinished with a massive fetch quest, so if we expand to that category of games then XY matches that sort of mold. At least XY's removal was likely "only" the post-game which preserves the main game's momentum.
>>
>>56647241
>Where is it in the final game?
The question is wrong. it not being in the final game doesn't make it unfinished content. it makes it cut content.
>So you don't know if the content wasn't replaced
I know it was intended to be made and was never made, making the game unfinished. Why is this concept so hard for you to get?
>spam your list
How have I spammed it? I just posted it and you started coping by accusing it of being fake and leaving stuff out, while you can't name anything I left out. Funny how that works.
>desperate
Thanks for not addressing the crux, which is that XY planned something but never made it, making it unfinished. I actually support my claims with reasons, unlike you.
>>56647250
>The other parts of the beta disproves this
That's not how it works. If it was planned at some point, it was planned at some point. They planned to make Kalos bigger but didn't do it. In other words, they didn't finish making Kalos.
>>56647266
>No?
We don't know. You'd have to ask someone who played the demo. I doubt that it lacked these.
>>56647269
How is that a completely normal thing? Show me another pokemon game that lowered the scope of the game like this? Are you even capable of finishing reading a post before spam replying?
>>
>>56647376
>More =/= quality
Aaaand just like that you debunked your own argument you've been making the entire thread about Kalos being unfinished. Thanks for playing, Sagefag.
>>
>>56647390
>Sagefag
that's the tranny child rapist who think usum is good thoughbeit.

i'm, me, i, myself, am the sagegem
>>
>>56647311
How's that goalpost moving? With those things, taking out small things that make the product WORSE is a part of the process and finishing the product. Axing a sector of a game is not the same thing.
>>56647315
>No you didn't
>fanfic That's my argument, which is supported by my argument above. You have yet to refute it.
>It's not a completely different sentence
Yes it is. You invented my words and called them stupid. That makes your words stupid; no one else's.
>doesn't say where I genwarred
>criticizing Kalos in a Kalos thread is not allowed
Meanwhile, you started shitflinging between Kalos and Unova, which is genwarring.
>>
>>56647472
>they didn’t get around to including all of them,
More =/= quality
>>
>>56647390
>debunked your own argument
How so? You were asked how thMiason is high quality like you claimed and you could not explain how. Seems like you're just BTFOing yourself at this point.
>>
>>56647506
Well yeah, Kalos's locations were never about quality to begin with, but they could have included more and didn't because the game is grossly unfinished. OP's image is proof of this.
>>
>>56647390
I'm not sagefag, what the fuck are you talking about? My argument has always been, as seen in my first notable post >>56635701 that specifically removing what is likely XY's post-game maps has removed variety from the game. Instead of DP's main campaign, infinite battle content, and extra post game maps, we go back to RS's main campaign and infinite battle content, which hasn't been the standard since FRLG released, and furthermore SM also features a similar format to games outside RS/XY. That really leaves the modern Pokemon games, which instead charge you 30 bucks for that sort of thing, which leaves XY in a very specifically odd place. I will say XY includes a little post-game story which is fairly common in Pokemon games after Platinum, but that's way less development intensive and unfortunately less enjoyable than visiting a new map. After all, if visiting a new map wasn't an enjoyable thing every single map in the game would be a featureless rectangle, which is unfortunately basically what Battle Tower clones are at the end of the day.
>>
>>56647385
>I doubt that it lacked these
Literally zero evidence but believe what you want. Have fun at church next sunday.
>>
>>56647531
>but they could have included more
More =/= quality
>>
>>56647472
Can you post your source showing that all the cut kalos content would make the game better?
>>
>>56647565
Well yeah, Kalos's locations were never about quality to begin with, but they could have included more and didn't because the game is grossly unfinished. OP's image is proof of this.
>>56647561
>zero evidence
I don't see anyone who played the demo saying it lacked those things
Do you think every GSC cartridge lacks those things unless you see them each personally? Because until you do, you have no evidence to believe they have them, right? Thank rationally anon. If these were missing, we would know from people who played them.
>>
>>56647586
>cut kalos content
Cut content and unfinished content are very different anon. Cut content was made and then removed for some reason. Unfinished content was planned content that was never actually made.
>>
>he’s just repeating himself now
sagefag is like a broken NPC kek
>>
>>56647565
Exactly, despite XY having more locations than BW as seen in >>56645863 BW has way more quality locations. The worst numbered route in the BW, 5, is way better than the worst numbered route in XY, 1. And the worst cave in BW, Wellspring Cave, is way better than the worst cave in XY, Chamber of Emptiness. Hell, Castelia's weird pixelation issue is way less of a problem than Lumiose having severe camera issues and a game breaking bug at launch. It's a real shame XY didn't have more maps to attempt to bridge the quality gap, as post-game maps tend to be designed differently because of how the developers view it and they tend to be more mechanically interesting.
>>
>>56647603
>the beta had guns and sex scenes because no one has said they specifically don't
I dont know if it's funny any more or just sad.
>>
>>56647635
>BW has way more quality locations
bait
>>
>>56647625
You repeating your shzitposts yield the same responses.
>>56647656
>bait
he explained his position. Refute it.
>>56647649
Well no, those things would only be mentioned if they WERE in, unlike the things you mentioned, which are part of every pokemon game
>>
>>56647686
>those things would only be mentioned if they WERE in
l o l
>>
>>56647686
>he explained his position
You have a very strange understanding of what the word “explain” means, sagefag.
>>
>>56647694
>l o l
Are you okay? How's that untrue?
>>56647698
>projection
He provided examples to prove his point. All you did was say " no lol" without providing counter evidence of any kind, or even just a counter argument.
>>
>>56647822
>He provided examples to prove his point
No, he actually didn’t.
>>
>>56647835
>No, he actually didn’t.
Then I recommend rereading his post because you're a blindfag>>56647635
>>
>>56647376
>th-the AI is exploitable!!
That's every game.

>all the games you listed have infinite content
XY has more infinite content.

>Can you list me a few JRPGs that have significantly less areas than planned?
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Crystal
>>
>>56647385
>The question makes me look retarded because I don't actually have an answer for it and it destroys my entire shitty attempt at an argument
ftfy

>it not being in the final game doesn't make it unfinished content
Glad we agree XY isn't unfinished.

>I know it was intended to be made
Nope. Which is why it isn't in the game.

>How have I spammed it?
Search the archive with the text and you can see your dozens of posts where you desperately spammed it to make Unova look good.

> which is that XY planned something but never made it,
Glad we agree every game ever is unfinished.
>>
>>56647472
>Quite clearly in fact

>Yes it is.
No it isn't.

>doesn't say where I genwarred
We all know who you are, sagefag.
>>
>>56647508
>You were asked how thMiason is high quality like you claimed and you could not explain how
It was already explained multiple times. Why are you so bad at reading?
>>
>>56647635
>BW has way more quality locations
>>56646324
>>
>>56648674
See: >>56646360
>>
>>56648749
They're not debunked though, sagie.
>>
>>56648805
>Everybody I don't like is Sagefag
Absolutely mindbroken Yawnie.
>>
>>56648805
Yes they are. See>>56646386
>>
>>56648860
See: >>56646360
>>
>>56648674
>Muh removed features
XY removed gems, dream world, musicals, seasons, Entralink, join Avenue, buying berries, PWT, pokestar, and more while NOT replacing them. Therefore, XY has less/is shittier. BW removed but added many things, so you can’t say it has less content without arguing some content is better than other, which I’ll listen to.
Also, some of your are flat out false anon. For ribbons, sure Unova didn't add NEW ones, but we're talking about which has more content. Unova kept 80 ribbons from previous games, while XY ribbon-cut them down to 46. For berry farming, the Gen 5 berry system is much better. As for routes, there are routes that aren't named routes. If Kalos Route 1 counts, then I can criticize Kalos for "removing" the five bridges Unova had. BW does have more total locations so this is a shitty criticism. BW's bottom screen was also more useful than you chose to use, which isn't really anyone else's fault. Triple and Rotations were also more relevant in BW than XY. The poke radar is such a tiny fucking thing that BW has many of on that same small scale anyway.
It's funny how you pretend it has more content when you can't actually show how (opting to just say "it's bad" with no accuracy), while I did my first sentence.
>>
>>56648880
Those aren’t debunked. They are Responses to the claims in the first image you posted.
>>
>>56648882
>XY removed gems, dream world, musicals, seasons, Entralink, join Avenue, buying berries, PWT, pokestar,
Imagine thinking any of these features are good LMAO

>”th-they removed having to connect to a separate flash game just to use basic features because they didn’t have time to put them into the rushed game ;(“
>>
>>56648932
All singehandedly better than muh customization and a fishing stick. Sorry XY is extremely low quality and unfinished.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.