[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1728986668140744.jpg (108 KB, 1024x759)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
I threw all my sons Pokémon games in the trash. This smut is unacceptable. You should be ashamed.
>>
>>56632008
thank you for being a responsible adult and father pokemon is still internally getting invaded by actual real pedos
>>
>>56632008
You don't have a son, you're not even married to a woman.
>>
>>56632116
OP is married to a Typhlosion and his son is a Cyndaquil.
>>
>"I threw all my sons Pokémon games in the trash."
>Not reselling them in this economy.
>"You should be ashamed."
>>
>>56632136
The typhlosion is gay.
>>
>>56632116
Please, DelcattyGOD, save us from these roleplaying faggots and trannies that are infesting this board.
>>
I saw my som drawing Typhlosion and Octillery today. I asked him why he wasn’t drawing more popular Pokemon, like Hypno and Gardevoir. He told me that thats all fanfic and he would cut off the behead anyone who put pen to paper to create such fictitious stories. I told him you can’t kill people just because they have bad taste and an active imagination! He double-edged down by saying out that headcanon isn’t real. Needless to say, I ground-typed him.
>>
Mating press is such a gay ass (literally) position in art
>>
>>56632209
I'm not even him you imbecille, I just found his DA page at last.
>>
>>56632405
No shit, I can read the filename you retard.
>>
>>56632008
>concerned father
>yet posts smut

I believe.
>>
>>56632008
He's your wife's son, you have no such authority on him. Go apologize and tighten your cuck cage.
>>
I need the full version of OP art
>>
>>56632008
Ur funny u have a kid hahahahahabbabababba
>>
>>56632008
You should join the games in the trash you actual waste of space, you come on here regularly jerking off and you think you have any justification for your hypocritical bullshit?
>>
>>56633666
https://x.com/ratbawz/status/1845940254160589207/
dozo
>>
>>56632164
Now now, anon, OP was just thinking about the low-income rubbish man who'll be able to dumpster dive and sell those games so he can live in luxury instead of OP getting greedy.
>>
>>56632008
I never liked this nigga. Feraligatr is the only Johto starter worth a shit
>>
>>56634643
>he doesn't like Mesugaki Meganium

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.