[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

How are you holding up bros?
>>
>>56633304
Great in fact. I used to be engaged with a 16yo (legal where I live, fuck off americans) with their parents' blessing. The relationship lasted only 3 years and people called me a pedo relentlessly. Really feel bad for our favorite starter and this makes me sympathize with him even more.
>>
File: 1704030001059504.png (249 KB, 500x500)
249 KB
249 KB PNG
>>56633304
Feeling gatr.
>>56633433
Based, ignore fagmericans. As long as it was consensual...
>>
>more ammo for yabbaposting
>more hmofp will be drawn
Good
>>
>>56633304
I like Typhlosion just a bit more now, even if it's just because I feel bad for him. His 3D model is very huggable.
>>
Great because I'm not a faggot obsessing over a rape story and instead am focusing on the fact that Laprussy is real and free for use.
>>
>>56633304
While Pokephilia has been hinted at in the games/manga, Typhlosion’s particular “backstory” is not canon because it was merely an idea the writer had, not something they ultimately published in official series timeline. All it really means is that Typhlosion will get memed like Vaporeon from now on
>>
i wanna hug typhlosion and tell him everything will be okay... my poor baby
>>
>>56633499
This.
>>
>>56633304
I'm not an outragefag so I'm doing great, Lapras, Rapidash, Ursaring, Octillery, and fucking Arceus confirm that Pokemon women desperately want human men and you guys are stuck up on the rape story? Really?
>>
>>56633304
I'm not losing sleep over mythology analogues that never left the concept stage and only trickled down into the end product as super sanitized versions. Even though the whole "Pokemon are youkai" and "kitsune wife tale" things are awesome.
I'll always like Typhlosion.
>>
>>56633304
I unironically feel bad for him and his fans now since Twittards are trying to smear his image for retweets and Elonbucks. I thought it was funny and harmless too until my younger brother showed me a Typhlosion meme, then I realized that this shit is actually breaking through into the normiesphere
>>
>>56633446
Thank you. It was consensual. We wanted to have kids. She started a business. I remember really enjoying the company of my would-be father-in-law. We also took care of her unruly, single digit age younger brother. Literally nobody else could make him behave well. The whole family couldn't stand him. I just gave him the attention he wanted, stimulated him with some games that people my age enjoyed, and he was happy and calm like an angel.

By the turn of 2nd year, she started to have very questionable friends and whimsies, and it started to fall apart. I kept getting phonecalls from her family for a year after she dumped me, asking me how I'm holding up, if I haven't been planning anything stupid if you know what I mean. Roundabout when I was about to stop using social media, her aunt checked up on me - it was 4 years after this whole thing fizzled out.
>>
>>56633625
Your brother is not as normal as you think. He has your genes after all.
>>
>>56633680
>anything stupid if you know what I mean
This isn't twitter you cowardly faggot
>>
>>56633433
Lmaoo normalnigger
Point and laugh at normalnigger!
>>
>>56633712
Kek he seems pretty normal to me
>>
Holy shit guys I heard they leaked Emeralds source code
>>
>>56633304
Typhlosion being an eternal shitmon didn't stop him from being my favorite
Typhlosion's 3D model being massacred in Gen 6 didn't stop him from being my favorite
Typhlosion not getting a Mega didn't stop him from being my favorite
Me hating H-Typhlosion's design didn't stop him from being my favorite
Typhlosion canonically being a pedophile rapist won't stop him from being my favorite
>>
>>56633879
>canonically
Why is /vp/ so deeply retarded?
>>
>>56633879
Unfathomably based
>>
>>56633904
>Sperg thinks someone is being serious when they say a character in a kid's franchise is canonically a pedophile rapist
>Calls someone else retarded
pottery
>>
File: 1681975033999.jpg (104 KB, 850x809)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
not bad
>>
>>56633608
I don’t care about the stories themselves, I care about Typhlsion being the eternal scapegoat thing the the franchise it being erased from the fucking series
>>
>>56633304
meme apart, do people really give a shit?
>>
File: cd.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1440)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
Octillery women... What is your secret?
>>
>>56634241
Napoleonic codex, unironi.
>>
>>56634241
The blowjobs
>>
>>56633304
Why aren't you in jail?
>>
>>56633304
An in-game myth changes nothing about the pokémon in it, it's like saying that the "reputation" of wolves as a species is affected by stuff like the original red riding hood story.
>t. not a typhlosion fan
>>
>>56634241
>Climbs up your legs
>Wraps its tentacles around your waist
>Slides over your cock
>Pistons itself up and down using its tentacles as leverage
How can Gardevoirs even compete?
>>
>>56634372
Nah everything post Diamind/Pearl is not canon.
>>
>>56634372
Anon. People kill and torture wolfs because of stories like that. It got so bad entire populations were wiped out in some places and deer took over a fucked up ecostywks

And have you seen Elon’s shit site. typhlosions rep IS ruined. Zoomers were already looking a a scapegoat and they found it. Now’s it’s being canceled in real time
>>
>>56634372
>it's like saying that the "reputation" of wolves as a species is affected by stuff like the original red riding hood story
It is. Wolves are the most demonized animals in existence after snakes despite being relatively harmless, and it's mostly because of how they're portrayed in media and folklore.
>>
>>56634660
At least he fucking deserves it, unlike Porygon nd Hypno. Justice is finally being served and I see no problem with that. Fuck Gamefreak for withhold vital information like this.
>>
>>56634789
Typhlosiin doesn’t deserve it retard it was non canon slander
Kill yourself. seriously
>>
>>56634789
this
>>
>>56633433
>fuck off americans
Funny thing is, 16 is legal in most US states
>>
>>56633433
A middle school classmate of mine has a 30 years old boyfriend while she was 14. They used to fuck in the same room of her younger brother, that they distracted by giving him a Nintendo DS with a Pokèmon game (Diamond i think)
>>
>>56633304
TOTAL TYPHLOSIONIGGER DEATH
>>
>>56634949
>has
*had
>>
Look forward to doujins where Typhlosion fucks lolis
>>
>>56633304
can someone please just explain to me very succinctly what the fuck happened?
I haven't been here in months and now Typhlosion is a rapist?
>>
I don't really feel all that different about Typhlosion to be honest. I'm enjoying all the shitposting that's come about, /vp/ actually became more fun as a result.
>>
>>56635012
Gamefreaks stuff was massivelly leaked and confirmed they internally think Typholosion is a young girls predator
>>
>>56635057
oh, that's pretty funny
I'm sure a lot of fucked up and weird stuff gets tossed around the idea room especially in the early stages of pokemon when they hadn't really settled on the lore and the exact rules of the universe
>>
>>56635079
Vigoroth and Slaking were also discussed to have the habit of raping human females to breed strange chimera-ish pokè-human hybrids
>>
I absolutely, resolutely, have always hated this entire evolutionary line ever since I first started up Silver over two decades ago. This is early Christmas to me.
>>
>>56635118
kek japs sure are something
>>
>>56635159
The funnier bit of all these leaks? All developed by a female employer kek
>>
>>56635191
Or she's just taking the fall. I guess we'll find out once we see who gamefreak fires after all this.
>>
>>56635191
so her fetish, basically
she wanted to get raped by typhlosion as a little girl, basically
what's her name
>>
>>56634372
A huge amount of Shark's bad repuatation and the killing of thousands of them is from Jaws and the movies that spun off from it.
>>
>>56635341
Yeah I'm sure all the asians that just naturally exterminate all living creatures within their reach were super convinced by an american blockbuster telling them sharks are bad actually and turned them all into disgusting sharkfin soup.
>>
>>56633304
Great, the whole wave of femanons being unbelievably horny earlier was insanely hot.
>>
>>56633304
Crystal was the first pokemon game that actually belonged to me and wasn't borrowed from my cousins. I've been better.
>>
File: 1690919543795.png (1.84 MB, 1000x1700)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB PNG
>>56633304
I honestly don't see what the big deal is, it was already hinted at that humans and pokemon used to marry and breed with each other so its bound to be explored at some point.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.