[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>56640924
>need 2 copies of gen 10
>need a copy of ZA
>need a home subscription
>need to play Go
>2 switches
>2 copies of each previous switch game for exclusives

The national dex has been a moneysink since gen 3 and it will never change. You think you want it but you dont.
>>
>>56640924
The real reason? You don't think laziness is a valid enough reason for gamefreak?
>>
>>56640968
No fuck you I want it. I knew how to use 3ds era GTS properly.
>>
you will never catch them all again
>>
>>56640924
reminder that the more pokemon thats going to be added each generation means even more pokemon is going to be cut in proportion with the inflating numbers
>>
File: 1723216769413080.png (110 KB, 599x557)
110 KB
110 KB PNG
>>56641017
All newfags should be banned on sight then.
>>
>>56641017
But what if the leaks reveal how cheap a national dex patch of SV would be and Gamefreak sweeps the dexcut under the wrong by undoing it?
>>
The XY leaks have already revealed they cut 1/3 of Kalos
>>
>ignoring the DP concept lore is in part repurposed for L: A
It has been. Game Freak actually come up with so much shit for setting, region and history of the place, that they wanted time to make games exploring this history, rather than blindly pump out shite just because western autistic wankers can't grow the fuck up.
>>
SwSh leaks could be damning...
>>
>>56641166
good thing pla flopped then.
>>
File: date.png (299 KB, 1152x648)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
>>56641266
Yeah, so hard, they took a gap year to make a second. You lost dexcel.
>>
>>56640924
There is no "real reason", it's the always been the same. Coding skills,money/effort they would have to spend when they don't need to because pokemon is vogue and sells millions anyway.
The key difference is shills vs natdex, is shills claim it would inflate the cost of pokemon games to a FPS 100 million plus development cost level and push the game to 5+ year releases cycles. Natdex folks point to evidence that really, it wouldn't be that hard and the claims of difficulty/new models/etc are false.
>>
File: nnxq6vtq0ny81.png (139 KB, 317x421)
139 KB
139 KB PNG
>>56641312
your game doesn't even crack the top 10 in sales, and in fact it's sitting below every single one of the worst games in the franchise. you lost.
>>
>>56641312
Typical tranny defending things being cut off.
>>
>>56641312
>t-theyre totally taking a gap year goys
leadership have already confirmed thé game Is finished.
pla 2 Is getting shit out in january wether you like it or not
>>
>>56641378
3 games in first, then a bunch of 2 games, then the one games... hmm... I think you might be rather disgenuous, Anon.
>>
>>56641378
Highest selling single title ever cunt. That's why they made a new one next, instead of a rehash version of SS.
And odd you mention sales, new Gen games since dexit routienly sell over GS level numbers, guess the natdex held back the series AND scared off normies, given DP only sold 17m on a 154m-selling console.
>>56641412
>seething attempt at insulting me
The ones who fixate on those things are the ones most likely to BE those things (most trannies cry endlessly when they get the snip, just like you've been doing for the last 5 years while I've been enjoying my time playing the games).
>>
>>56641472
alright, separate the games then. that way, instead of PLAss not cracking the top 10 it doesn't even crack the top 20 KEK
>>
>>56641460
No it's not. Else they'd have marketed it EXACTLY teh same as L: A.
Management aren't retarded western children like you. They know there's BILLIONS of yen to be made releasing Gen 10 in 2026, after hyping the 30th anniversary of the series and new Gen to celebrate that.
Can you TRY and not be retarded for once in your life?
>>
>>56641494
>Highest selling single title ever cunt
literally doesn't matter, the versions are the exact same game anyway, cope.
>>56641497
anon can't into math
>>
>>56641378
dude really saying this unironically as if the other titles don't artificially get bloated from bootlickers buying both versions lmao
>>
>>56641497
You blind or just unable to do arithmetic?
>>
>>56641460
And the gap year is 2024, they're not releasing a game in november, meaning they already used the fallow year, by not having to start a project to launch in '24. can you please learn how development works? They're about a year to three ahead of you at any one time.
>>
File: 1555216285134.jpg (13 KB, 275x183)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
>>56641529
Concession accepted. Amazing how you bastards pivot when yis get snookered by your own metrics.
>>
>>56641597
You're so disingenuous anon, that you lost the ability to do arithmetic, sad.
>>
>>56641494
>Xe enjoys modern pokeslop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>56640968
i completed the natdex on Y by spamming skrelps on the gts.
>>
>>56641494
Double games = double sales? Not how that works.
They are rehashing legends as 3rd versions now if you want the complete story,
Base game + DLC + Legends (3rd version)
Gamefreak have been cutting content well before the Pokemon themselfs and well before this current leak, i guess Animeation skipping held back the series AND scared off normies the same people who want god mod on all the time as QoL feature.
>>
>>56641625
>projecting
I didn't post the outdated sales chart chum. L: A stands at 15m today, some half-mil-ish higher than Yellow, a pokémania-driven title. Scary, isn't it? Fad-era numbers now getting crushed by mid-Gen games, instead of just new Gen pairs.
>>
>>56641704
No? They didn't have XY set against the building of Lumiose and the DLC's have become the rehash, only it's now expanding on the region's flavour than actually being a rote rehash with a few new corridors, because that was easiest for GB, GBA, DS and 3DS, in the era pre-DLC. Why bother continuing that shit, when they cvan make more new content and tack it onto the existing game to let people who bought it enjoy it without needing a whole 'mother SKU to play it. Stop being poor.
>>
> reason that makes Pokémon look bad comes out
> next day Gen 9 national dex patches announced for SWSH, BDSP, PL:A and SV to come out in a month
Post your reaction
>>
>>56641017
How do i catch Mr Mime in Gen 1? How do i catch Pikachu in Gen 5?
>>
>>56642258
Trading is catching the opportunity for a new friend.
>>
>>56641378
if you think 12 million in sales is bad, then you're a retard
or a AAA western game dev
>>
>>56642285
So you cant catch them? Thought so.
>>
>>56640968
Before Pokebank became available I completed almost the entire XY pokedex from scratch with one 3ds and one copy of the game, literally all I was missing was the stuff that literally wasn't available. Its your own fault that you're a dumbass who's bad with their money.
>>
>>56642543
>just get them from others
yeah just pkhex them in, whats the issue?
>>
>>56642448
Trading is valid.
>>
>>56642733
Gotta trade them all?
>>
>>56640968
do you, like, not have friends or something?
>>
>>56642761
Trade, evolve, catch. Do what you gotta do.
>>
>>56642825
So you could actually never catch them all? Good to know.
>>
>>56642733
>bnbndcuck Is a tranny
typical
>>
>>56642875
> supports cutting something off
> calls other people trannies
Typical
>>
Reminder that if you defend dexcut in exchange for what we got (next to nothing) you should be beat every time you leave the house
>>
>>56641166
I don't know what that has to do with this thread, but
>>ignoring the DP concept lore is in part repurposed for L: A
where?
>>
>>56642946
I didnt support BW cutting Pikachu doe.
>>
>>56643089
Pikachu is in BW.
>>
>>56643098
Can you tell me the route its in? I cant seem to find it.
>>
>>56643122
Route 15 and also any Pokémon Center. If you have any more trouble finding Pokémon I recommend going to a fan site like Bulbapedia and checking for the "game locations" sections there, they're usually pretty good with these things and even give you instructions on how you get them.
>>
File: 9956475.png (5 KB, 351x85)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>56643173
Encounter tables show no Pikachu and Bulba says this. Are you lying to me?
>>
>>56640968
Nope faggot I just don't want to gamble whether I can use my bro Porygon-Z or have to wait 3 years for the next game and pray.
I don't want to complete the national dex in every fucking game, I want insurance that Porygon will be in every game I play.
>>
In retrospect, I think the most rational reason would be that they knew they'd be shifting to what Legends and Scarlet/Violet did with a more open world format.

Dexit never made sense for Sword and Shield since there weren't actually new models or animations, but there were for Legends/SV

Had Gamefreak sucked it up and kept the national dex in SS and only ended it in Legends, I think the backlash wouldn't have been as severe
>>
>>56643324
How about they made both traditional games (with all the Pokémon) and experimental games (where they have more freedom and don't necessarily need to match expectations) instead of this mess?
>>
>>56643300
Oh, I can help with this. Go to any Pokemon center, top floor, talk to the receptionist that will get you to the GTS. You should easily be able to find it from there. If you need help setting up your DNS correctly in the first place we can try that too. Unless you're playing the game on an original DS, for some fucking reason it can't use modern secure WiFi so you'd have to set up an older type and that's beyond my purview. But I'm sure you have a 3DS given how much you love the 3DS titles.
>>
>>56643371
So you cant catch it in the game? Woah...
>>
>>56643381
If you do it it's registered as caught in the Pokedex, I don't know what else you want. This isn't like XY where you have to breed it to get a different symbol in the Pokedex. Actually, if you want one with your own OT, you should breed one. Unless there's some other problem, that should be it. It's not like other Pokemon games don't have certain Pokemon you literally can't catch, like several evolutions (not even the obvious ones like stone or trade, some don't even have higher level versions in the wild) or version exclusives. It's not like it's not programmed into the game, like Zeraora in SM, or functionally unavailable due to event distribution like some classic event legends in certain regions or Eternal Floette.
>>
>>56643461
I agree, you could never actually catch them all. Shame on >>56641017 for lying.
>>
>>56643494
What do you mean? The game says you caught it, in the Pokedex, this is indisputable mechanical evidence. What else should catching be considered?
>>
>>56641128
Kaphotics already did back during the early days of SwSh, you can add data for hundreds of pokemon to the code witout issue, GF just said fuck it, lets be jews
>>
>>56640968
I want it because I am going to inject anyway
Without national dex I won't even bother to play the game
>>
>>56643557
No it doesnt. It says traded.
>>
>>56643642
No it doesn't, retard. It only tracks "Seen" or "Owned", it doesn't matter how you obtained it But if you really watch to catch Pikachu in BW, you can go to the Poke Transfer Lab and play the minigame there, you throw Pokeballs at it. Would you say throwing a Pokeball at a Pokemon isn't catching it?
>>
>>56643709
Yes it does. Minigames are not canon. It's not in any routes wild so its dexcut.
>>
>>56643753
Okay, so you're saying you've never caught them all?
>>
>>56643058
>lived under a rock
All the little pieces of lore regarding Arceus and the creation trio that made it into both DPPt/BDSP and L: A anon. No spoonfeeding, play the games, read the lore leaks. As a lorefag, I'm delighted with it.
>>
>>56643891
I have played the games and I did read the leaks. I don't see what parts of the leaks made it into PLA at all.
>>
File: comparison.jpg (2.54 MB, 3264x2448)
2.54 MB
2.54 MB JPG
>>56643354
Because kids buy it anyway. Why did they reuse the GB style on GBA instead of improving the thing? Because kids would buy it anyway. Sorry they don't give a shit about oldfags, but they never did either.
>>
>>56641378
>Main games require two games to beat one game
lol, lmao even.
>>
>>56643598
And yet every two b8it tranny who tried to re-add them invariably found out it wasn't as quick and easy as they thought and Game Freak went and added 200 back to SS's DLC, negating most people's issue with Dexit, becauyse the shillmon/legendaries got brought back.
>>
>>56643879
How do i catch Mr Mime in a great ball in Gen 1? What route does it spawn in?
>>
>>56643911
So you didn't play the games, cool.
Go back and play the games with a fresh file.
>>
>>56643926
When you can look like shit and outsell everything on this image by a massive margin, this is why.
>>
>>56643961
So you're saying your explicitly in violation of Rule 5 of the board?
https://www.4chan.org/rules#vp
>>
>>56643966
>can't point to a single thing that's exclusive to leak+PLA
So there is nothing then and you were lying, I see
>>
>>56643753
>Minigames are not canon
USUM proves this wrong doesn't it?
>>
File: 568743.png (93 KB, 883x241)
93 KB
93 KB PNG
>>56644039
Does this spell caught to you?
>>
>>56643970
And now you're finally understanding why N64 trees did nothing but send feeble-minded fuckers into a frothing rage. Because it was hard evidence their shitty little manchild complaints were by-and-large ignored by other adults online, to buy and enjoy the kiddy game they invariably didn't finish, just like the kidsdid and the manchildren did when they were kids, to completye the circle of kek.
>>
>>56644147
Dude, if you're willingly ignoring a colloquialism to explicitly volatile a rule with severe enforcement you can't blame me for what happens.
>>
>>56644186
So the answer is no. Good to know.
>>
>>56644059
It's all in the lore of L: A, minor bits here and there. Like I said, if you played the games and paid attention, you'd see them. But you're a Zum-Zum wants spoonfed. Go to youtube, sure some pokédrone dickhead there has it all collated in an hour long special, including personal extrapolations, assumptions and guesses.
>>
>>56644235
>minor bits here and there
Post ONE minor bit that is only mentioned in leaks+PLA and nowhere else.
>>
>>56644168
>And now you're finally understanding why N64 trees did nothing but send feeble-minded fuckers into a frothing rage
it reminds of why gta or call of duty didn't push any graphical capabilities
they cared more about having the game run well
the difference is that gamefreak aren't as competent with how D&P has slowdown
pokemon going for the shitty open world gimmick has been disastrous for it
they should go back to the traditional corridor like gameplay
>>
It's not that they want money for pokemon home or whatever
It's simply that just as many people will buy it if there's 300 pokemon as they would if all 1000 were in
Why do the extra work right?
>>
>>56640968
I don't see why not? Having every Pokemon in every game is good, and the models already exist for all of them. I would keep the shiny charm reward limited to the in-game dex so you don't need every single Pokemon for that, that way the increasing Pokedex doesn't even affect gameplay. They would all easily fit on the game.
>>
>>56641017
Except in Pokemon Go, with more Pokemon than the actual mainline games
>>
>>56644700
>Having every Pokemon in every game is good
How so? Please don't say "options", makes no difference you use the native regional bug or another regional bug to schlepp through the early game (you're gonna bin it for something else anyway, doubly so if your absolute favourite is coded in). And you don't play VGC, because everyone always just used the best shit that was free-to-use in the year's ruleset anyway, so that's irrelevant too. What's good about it, beyond giving you a little chubby flicking through your dicks?
>>
>>56644722
And less depth than a puddle.
>>
>>56644784
NTA but
>Please don't say "options", makes no difference you use the native regional bug or another regional bug to schlepp through the early game
No one ever asked for all mons to be in the regional dex. This is a strawman.

>coded in

>And you don't play VGC, because everyone always just used the best shit that was free-to-use in the year's ruleset anyway
>the year's ruleset
How do you think the "year's ruleset" is enforced?
Your side is the one that didn't play VGC.
>>
>>56644957
You're asking right there now. WHY do you need everything in-game? C'mon, stop deflecting and be honest for once in your pathetic life, still fucking crying over a kid's game for 5 years.
>>
>>56645011
>deflected for 6 years
>asks to stop deflecting
>>
>>56644957
Yeah, because I'm not an autistic little cunt who only sees the things for numbers. Nor am I fucking fat enough to think playing a kid's game for competition is anything but cringe inducing, I don't even give a shit about "normal" esports. I do care about the experience playing the game and since dexit, they've only gotten better, particularly from where 3DS brought them. So pardon me if I don't care an autistic bastard wants to continue pitching the fit he'd started in 2019.
>>
>>56645075
Didn't deflect shit, I supported GF's choice to cut the dex to improve the games and guess what? They improved the games after cutting the dex, when they didn't have to drop everything to shove 400 superfluous creatures into a game cart, when they could use that tinme to do LITERALLY anything else in the devcycle for the games instead. Time is finite and they'd rather make a game than piss it away making 4 different types of caterpillar fit in the game for new Gen launch.
>>
>>56640924
What reason? It's just laziness.
>>
>>56640924
There is no reason beyond not wanting to have to keep that promise in the future. No other series like this has ever made that promise, and it was a lack of foresight on their end to not rip the bandage off at gen 3.
>>
>>56643300
Just trade for one you fucking cunt.
>>
>>56645228
Is there like a Nintendo shop in every country that trades me one or do i have to travel to Japan for it?
>>
>>56645078
> Nor am I fucking fat enough to think playing a kid's game for competition is anything but cringe inducing
You criticized the other anon for not playing VGC though.

> since dexit, they've only gotten better,
SV is full of graphical glitches despite launching with less mons than final SWSH.

>>56645114
>Didn't deflect shit,
Then asnwers the questions for once.

> when they could use that tinme to do LITERALLY anything else in the devcycle for the games instead
Yeah, it sure takes a lot of codes to put mons in the game and the switch cartridges can only have so much.
Odd that pokemon go has more mons despite it being mobile though, or do phones have more codes than carts?
>>
>>56645270
I'll give you one. Just give me your address and I'll come over.
>>
>>56645273
>Then asnwers
Damn this bot has more graphical glitches than SV.
>>
>>56645313
>keeps deflecting
>>
>>56645296
Sure. Martinlaaksontie 1, 01620 Vantaa
>>
>>56645385
>keeps not "asnwering"
>>
>>56640924
Pokemon has become logistically unsustainable.
>>
>>56645408
We did though. For almost 6 years. You've yet to provide your point.
>>
>>56645459
>no asnwer
Weird...
>>
>>56645490
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>56645515
>>56645273
Read the thread sweatie.
>>
>>56645273
That's your problem, you dumb cunt, you talk about 3D but can't fucking THINK in 3D.
You're basically creating a 3 dimensional space in the game engine, where you need to populate that with assets (all the 3D models) and if some assets need to move but others don't and some assets that move have different movements to other moving assets, devs have to spend time making sure all behaves as so, there's generally not a button to press to make shit act like the devs desire them to. And when you have over 800 things to manipulate, it gets crunchy, as you need to prioritise getting the moving things working right (funny how they t-posed in SM yet got more dynamic in battle as the years from dexit progressed) leading to neglecting other parts of the game (designers coding trials in with simple coding languages, because the proper programmers were trying to unfuck the arsefuck that was the reverse dexit choice in SM). It's not my fault you cunts just don't want to learn how to make vidya games, stop acting like it's mine you grew up and were addicted to a series that doesn't give a shit about adults, as there's always a fresh crop of kids born each year to grow into it.
>>
>>56645609
>assets
Ok, so you acknowledge the idea of "assets" as separate from "code".
> leading to neglecting other parts of the game
Of course you don't, you're just retarded.
>>
>>56642448
Trading always registers the Pokémon as "caught" in the Pokédex. So it counts.
>>
>>56645690
You're assuming shills played the games.
>>
>>56645641
...who do you think you['re arguing with mate? I
'm not talking codes, I'm talking manhours needed to get the cunts working in the game engine, vs using the time spent on making other parts of the game. I did use a direct quote (misremembered, sorry) from Ohmori stating he and the game design team had to implement trials themselves with no programmers available to actually write code for them, but that wasn't a "they're runing out of codeses" but more "they don't physically have access to a human to do what they need". It's why the trials in USM were far more involved and expanded - they had the dex settled, they could use manhours to actually make
Trials fitting of an event.
>>
>>56645690
Pokedex is fake data so it doesnt count. You dont catch them.
>>
>>56645721
>'m not talking codes
You are when you think programmers are involved with model making and animating.

> he and the game design team had to implement trials themselves with no programmers available to actually write code for them
>"they don't physically have access to a human to do what they need"
That implies the actual coding is done by a part of the whole development team, implying there are different roles in it fulfilled by different resources. Come on, you're close.
>>
>>56645764
Didn't say that either dipshit they put it all together, models, anims and make sure the model uses the correct animation when the correct triggers are met.
Like I said, that's why everything t-posed despite the code actually having animations in SM and why they subsequently got more dynamic in later games. They had more time to concentrate on less things at once. Which again was their stated aim, in a roundabout way. Sorry they don't care for 20-something incels but 20-something incels didn't build the brand. It was 7 year old kids and they refresh every year.
>>
>>56645762
If it's in your dex, the professor considers it caught. Who am I gonna trust, someone with a degree, or a nobody like you?
>>
>>56646063
False and false.
>>
>>56640924
Yes. They had all Pokemon ready to go based on the leaks and then they changed their minds.
>>
>>56641494
Disingenuous as usual.
SwSh sold because of covid, this is known.
>>
>>56645455
that is what they want you to think
>>
>>56645387
> Finland
Everyone asks he if ever been there when I explain why I have a Finnish name so I have to go there eventually. Okay just give me some time to learn enough Finish to learn how to ask where the bathroom is.
>>
>>56646115
>Have 9 Pokémon
>Oak's aide tells me to catch 10 kinds of Pokémon
>Trade Abra for Mr. Mime
>Oak's aide gives me a reward because I caught 10 kinds of Pokémon
Seems pretty cut and dry, no?
>>
>>56648954
Fanfic.
>>
>>56640924
nope, if go is anything to go by GF is just filled to the brim with incompetent devs
>>
>>56641378
Wait, where is SV?
>>
>>56649032
Thats the old one, Legends is at 14m now.
>>
>>56648976
Play the game. The aides very explicitly use the words "catch" and "caught" when describing the requirements for Oak's milestones.
>>
>>56649133
Mistranslation.
>>
>>56641497
Assuming paired versions sold roughly the same as each other, Arceus very clearly sits at third place, behind Red and Green.
>>
>>56649146
They explicitly use the English word "GET" in the Japanese version, which is always used in the exact same ways as "catch" in English Pokémon media.
>>
>>56649201
Get isnt same as caught.
>>
>>56649218
"Gotta catch 'em all!" is literally the localized version of "ポケモンGETだぜー!"
>>
>>56649257
Yes, mistranslation.
>>
>>56649263
How would you have localized it instead?
>>
>>56649323
Gotta register them all in my Pokedex.
>>
>>56649338
Fun Fact: Given the in-game sprite for it is a book, the Pokedex being an electronic device is probably a somewhat late development, and probably something Ishihara came up with to sell toys. It fucking worked though.
>>
>>56640968
>>need to play Go
I have a living dex, never touched go, what are you talking about
>>
>>56641378
>13M copies sold for a spin off
>flop
how brain damages are gen z?
capcom is celebrating that SF6 sold 4M, LMAO
>>
>>56649375
It is called Pokémon picture book in Japanese.
>>
>>56640924
Just give me a New Stadium/PBR with all battle gimmicks and a full Nat Dex. That's it. No dev time spent dicking around with filling routes, placements, empty cities and proper models whenever a Pokemon wants to frolick while idle that a mainline game requires. Just give me that and ship it with minigames oozing Stadium era quality
>>
>>56651668
Isnt that just Showdown?
>>
>>56652387
NTA but yeah, and it would be BEAUTIFUL.
>>
>>56645609
Pokemon should have stayed 2D. Pixelart can also be reused in a way that 3D models can't, the art style stayed basically the same between gen 4 and 5. Even some gen 3 sprites were reused in gen 4.
>>
>>56651668
ALso bullshit AI modes like R2
>>
>>56653251
NTA but drawn 2D>classic sprites>3D>>>>>>>>>pixel"""art"""
>>
>>56640924
It's money and laziness. We already know this.
>>
>>56641105
This.
>>56643947
You just proved your point: it wasn't Game Freak doing it, it was some troons after the fact who can't code properly and don't have most of the original assets nor source code.

The models and all that shit already exist. There's no excuse for not being able to put them all in the game except arbitrary reasons. Also, wow, they added about 200 more back in, but they're still missing hundreds of the fuckers.

How does it feel to be a corporate bootlicker, faggot?
>>
>>56649323
It certainly shouldn't have the word "all" in there.
>>
>>56640924
The real reason was always pokemon home subs. It was always obvious.
>>
>>56655900
They could at least put some basic fucking features in it, like permanent sorting options or filtering by things like shinies or origin game, or just fix the broken-ass GTS where you can still ask for regional shit from games that don't have them.

Hell, you can't even search for Pokemon by their origin game if you're looking for something specific to fill out your dex - it just shows the last game they were from, which people often use to trade you GO or non-GO shit depending on what you're actually trying to get. It's infuriating.

And that's when the app works. Half the time, it just spits out errors.

Home is such a fucking mess and nobody seems to even talk about how it's still a broken clusterfuck. Everyone's just given up and bent over.
>>
>>56656055
It's so fucking soulless that the pokemon traded in home's gts don't evolve... I feel bad for all the faggots trying to trade gravelers and machokes there.
>>
>>56656151
Agreed, it's shit. I had to trade with some random passerby on Let's Go to get evolutions, and he was trading back everything until it got to my EV-trained Kadabra. Stole that shit and fucked off.

Joke's on him, I found a better one that was shiny, hacked my Switch, and evolved it that way.

Oh, I also forgot to mention the lack of trading mythicals. Fucking pointless crap. You can do it in private trades but that's it. Daily trade limits too, even if you pay. Room trades are a fucking joke and good luck completing those achievements. It's all shit.
>>
>>56656202
The safe way is to trade with bots. There are discord servers where you can do that. A bot won't steal your shit. Or hack your save file I guess.
>>
>>56656270
Yeah but I don't know if they can trade back. Now that I've hacked my Switch though, I can just trade with an emulator using the same save, so it's a moot point.
>>
>>56645114
>They improved the games after cutting the dex
how?
>>
>>56657252
When you trade with a bot they give you the pokemon you trade with them in .pkx file so you just need to upload that archive again and make another trade if you want it back.
>>
>>56653261
>classic sprites
>pixel"""art"""
What do you think the difference between the two are?
>>
>>56657263
They got 10x the lag and bugs, anon. Improvements galore!
>>56657307
This is true. Call me stupid but I never considered doing it that way (also I like the original Pokemon to be legal but am okay modifying it without a trade bot - stupid, I know).
>>
>>56645721
>It's why the trials in USM were far more involved and expanded
What? Most if not all of them were the exact same, only the fairy bitch got an actual trial in USUM, the only other thing that changed were some of the totem battles, but that has to do with boss fight design instead of trials themselves.
>>
>>56657334
They should still be legal because they evolve in the botted console then are turned into a file by the bot and posted in the discord. Nothing was really modified. But you just do what's easier for you anyway. I never hacked my switch so it's how I do it.
>>
>>56653968
No, you just proved why you bastards are still crying about this shit. You think it's easy if you gots da codes, "like game freak". Point is it isn't else it wouldn't take studios 14 fucking years to make games, like it's taking bethesda to make TES6 (they put it on the long finger for so long, because of what a fuck skyrim was to them). Sorry you're a dumb cunt, sorry you're this fucking old and this incapable of educating yourself either. But once again, I'm not sorry the kiddy brand doesn't care for autistic shits like you, who want to retard the entire series just to pretend to still be of an age where mummy and daddy didn't had to start fighting with each other.
>>
>>56657412
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm just anal about it. Was much easier to hack my Switch in the end (well, after I killed my Switch Lite but anyway).
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (10 KB, 250x250)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>56657415
I'm doing programming right now. I know what I'm talking about.

USUM had over 800 Pokemon in it and that was totally fine. Not that it had the National Dex itself but that's just the dex entries (and they could have just done copypastas from previous generations because they don't all NEED to be unique in every game).

There's no reason they have to release half that amount with the base game and then more with the DLC but still not reach the total amount... unless it's arbitrary and they want to make money on shit like Home and your dumb ass buying multiple games for every system.

But anyway, I'm not reading all your autism. Cope and seethe, tranny. You don't even know what you're talking about. You're as full of shit as Game Freak.
>>
>>56640924
The real reason is that they're lazy cunts and know their retarded fanboys will let them get away with it. And they were right. The fuck do you need leaks for something this obvious?
>>
>Ash's final battle with Leon reaches its climax
>Ash uses a Mega and a Z-Move in Galar
>"Gotta Catch 'em All!" plays in the dub
>>
>>56657481
It really wasn't, but you're an autistic entitled cunt, so you'll ignore what a cunt of a package it was to wank yourself silly over modelshots (couldn't even GET the national dex, kek). If people who do this shit for a living know enough to say "enough" and have the industry comment various versions 9is "surprised they didn't do it sooner" or "didn't think they'd keep it going this long", some dickhead doing remedial maths and getting as confused as to think it's game development sure as fuck hasn't a clue.
>>
>>56640968
this autistic fuck doesn't know trading exists
>>
>>56655900
I would have bought a home sub if the dexcut didn't happen. Now I'm not even buying the games.
>>
>>56642598
>yeah just pkhex them in
oy veyyyyyyyyyy anti-semite
>>
>>56640924
We already know the real reason.
They were retarded and made future proofed models, but didn't make high res or vector textures for those models.
So needed to redo all the textures for the Switch.
>>
>>56659154
Shills haven't played the games.
>>56661824
Its clearly not that because then they'd have just announced mons would be added through dlc the second the controversy began.
>>
>>56640924
Until we find leaks of GF talking about it, we'll find out
>>
>>56640924
Laziness.
It really is that simple.
>>
>>56661824
you say that like the game they released looks good and couldn't possibly afford to have "bad" textures (it already does)
>>
>>56640924
Its been 6 years get the fuck over it
>>
>>56663256
6 years of awful games that didn't benefit from this needless cut
>>
>>56663294
You have not played any of them fuck off
>>
>>56663310
I played the first few hours of SV and I had to drop it because it was even worse than I expected, glad I didn't touch SS
>>
>literally didn't even play the game hes complaining about
Nope not getting that reply from me
>>
>>56663342
None of what I saw looked appealing, so there is no reason for me to play it, it's an awful game and I'm not interested. It's pretty simple

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.