[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GZ8bDe2X0AAooOs.png (205 KB, 3000x1150)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
Gen 10 is based on the Galapagos
Focus on exploration and conservation
Very little focus on human characters other than the small new cast and a lot of cameos from older characters as a celebration
Inspired by BOTW
Has ship building and customisation in it
No gimmick
No evil team
Minimal buildings
Legendaries are a fairy water tiger and fire poison turtle
Champion is supposed to be
Switch 2 only
>>
>>56641024
can you poste the relevant part about the tiger please?

also why would they do another turtle legendary this fast again?
>>
>>56641024
I thought Titan was gen8 not 9.
I asume they are talking about the development of S/V here. would make sense if they talk about the turtle stuff in it as well.
>>
>>56641024
> Very little focus on human characters
and just like that You can tell this Is fake. Nugen GF (gen 5 and up) Is to obsessed with making new fotm husbando and waifu to actually care the pokemon
>>
>Terapagos
>18 regular types + 1 Stellar type
>18 main islands (some sources say 19)
>An island themed around each type?

Fuck, this checks out. It sounds cool and would be a nice idea to make gen 10 unique enough for 30th anniversary celebration.
>>
Wasn't Lental based off the Galapagos?
>>
>>56641024 post where you have the rest of your information from. like the legendaries. otherwise it's fake news.
>>
>>56641024
Fuck off Chileano
Your shithole will never be relevant
>>
>>56641024
Fake but doesn’t sound bad… except for the no evil teams. I want a legit evil team it’s been so long.
>>
>>56641024
This is so Japanese it hurts.
>It would be best if you don't do an island
>Okay but what if
>No please consider how it would overlap with us, it would be best if you don't have an island
>Okay but how about if it's
>That may overlap with our future plans so if you could not use an island setting
>But maybe
>No that could confuse people by overlapping so it would be best if you don't have any islands
>>
>>56641024
>Fairy water tiger
Fuck, now I desperately want this to happen. That'd be awesome
>>
>>56641024
>lot of cameos from older characters as a celebration
This is not a surprise, some clubroom interactions imply you are gonna see some characters again
>>
>>56641024
>This amount of worry over a theme.
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not a creative. Having this kind of back and forth over a fucking island would kill me.
>>
>>56643346
When you have a culture when you can't tell someone to fuck off.
>>
>>56641024
why can't we have both? i want to be able to go into people's houses again to get witty one liners from NPCs and a TM in a trash can
>>
File: islands.png (220 KB, 905x352)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>56641024
Gen 10 is gonna be one piece
>>
File: 1726815099894928.jpg (127 KB, 1112x1113)
127 KB
127 KB JPG
>>56644202
>Gen 10 is One Piece
>It's a GaaS that stays for 20 years with the same player character but a new region every 3 years.
>>
>>56641024
>No gimmick
Bullshit. They just haven't came up with one yet.
>>
>>56641024
Fake

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.