[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Pokemon_Presents_logo.png (70 KB, 615x405)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
Where is it?
>>
we don't need it anymore, lol
>>
They're waiting until they find the leaker so they can publicly execute him at the end of the livestream.
>>
>>56645020
Go to bed, Gael.
>>
>>56645020
It's cancelled. Pokemon is officially over forever.
>>
>>56645020
Pokemon Day most likely.
>>
>>56645040
>Nothing on Spinoffs
Yes, we do.
>>
why did people assume we're getting one?
>>
>>56645020
>Direct starts
>Three minutes of dead air
>Masuda pulls the camera to him
>starts sputtering and screaming in unintelligible engrish
>More people come try to pull the camera away from him
>Punches one of them before being tackled to the ground
>Ohmori gets ahold of the camera, and just apologizes in Japanese.
>All the canned previews play in order with no transitions or live action talking head sections
>The Legends ZA section ends halfway through
>The direct lasts only about 20 minutes without the interruptions
>Comments locked for the duration
>>
>>56647175
I wish. I really, really wish.
>>
>>56647175
I think most talking head sections of Directs have been pre filmed for years now.
>>
>>56645746
This right here. I honestly don't see Pokemon surviving as a series after the events that transpired these past few days. It's high time for the ol' yeller treatment for this series. Just play the older games or move on to something else at this point. This franchise is unsalvageable now.
>>
>>56647175
you forgot the 10 minutes of fully rendered CGI Typhlosion x Human sex
>>
>>56647536
Typhlosion isn't getting anymore cards you fucking moron. Its getting canceled.
>>
>>56647550
Literally nobody will care in 2 weeks.
The actual stories are 20 years old, non-canon, and extremely vague, most people have only heard about them secondhand.
>>
File: 20241014_011018.png (190 KB, 744x777)
190 KB
190 KB PNG
>>56645020
Here you go anon
>>
>>56645020
I'd hate for them to use the last "Pokémon Presents" just to tell the world that they'll punish us by cancelling all current and future projects. No more pokemon, because the audience got greedy & impatient.
>>
>>56645020
They honestly need to do one sooner than later.
This leak discussion wouldn't be nearly as big a deal if there was anything else to talk about.
But TPC leaving everyone high and dry for 8 months with literally no info or anything to talk about in any form means people would jump onto any discussion point.
If they just put out a new trailer suddenly that would be all the news stories, palworld lawsuit? leaked concept art and scrapped mythos? None of that would be in the public consciousness anymore and instead we'd have thousands of videos and posts discussing whatever random mega was shown in a trailer.
>>
>>56647823
Who the actual fuck are these tourists?
Don't you have fucking school tomorrow?
>>
>>56646676
Because they're retarded and expect L: Z-A before November 2025.
>>
>>56647832
We're unfortunately in a general Nintendo news blackout, presumably they're saving all their loads for next year before the end of the fiscal year like they had told investors.

Game Freak might just be kinda gagged from announcing anything right now.
>>
>>56647973
They're not "gagged" you dumb cunt, they're not planning to make new system launch.
>>
They need to capture the leaker first before they can do the live castration.
>>
>>56647973
>>56647992
I do wonder if they just announced PLZA way sooner than they should have and the reason the trailer was so nothing was because there really wasn't anything presentable yet. It was a teaser that basically served no purpose besides "expect real trailers later!" And yet we still have no trailer.
This would conflict with this idea that leakers have played the whole fucking game on PC though.
>>
>>56648135
I expect Game Freak intended to do their normal press cycle and for some reason it got pushed back.

While that could be development issues they would have to be fucking catastrophic for Game Freak to decide to take more time, given their track record.
>>
>>56647951
No but clearly do, since you just learned the word "fuck". Keep expanding that vocabulary my boy
>>
>>56647519
What are you talking about? Aside from a handful of faggots and neopuritan fags on twitter this has by far been the most positive conversation sinc like Gen 7 outside of a brief blip around PLA and SV before the latter's "new pokemon" glitter fell off.

If they spring board off of this with Legends Z being even half as good as PLA was and throw out a half assed jangling of this shit like keys infront of a toddler for future side products they'll probably be the best off they've been since like Gen fucking 4.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.