[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: RegiGODgas.jpg (14 KB, 191x264)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
Come, one and all!
Come revere the great King of the Giants!
Come help spread the gospel of the primordial shaper!!
The king who taught humanity golemancy!
Reject the doctrine of the false god and usurper Arceus!

PRAISE GIGAS!!! HAIL GIGAS!!!

(Post lore and speculation about Regigigas and other Regigolems ITT.)
>>
>>56650180
I praise the demiurge (Regigigas)
>>
File: 1720964262111796.gif (640 KB, 343x173)
640 KB
640 KB GIF
>>56650180
who's your favorite regi?
for me it's regieleki
>>
>>56650180
>>56650203
>>56650209
The regis were a cool idea until shitnooh ruined it.
>>
I am sure this has all been a misunderstanding.
Arceus, our lord and joyous god, would not curse this titan with the cruelty of Slow Start. Surely, it is the work of the leftover malevolence from the giants, eternally furious at their loss. Gigas has been life by the grace of Arceus, to give the fallen giants a chance to live a normal life.
>>
File: IMG_2686.png (1.71 MB, 3500x1950)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>56650209
Was Ice, but my my nigga fucking that llamahoe up made him by boy
>>
File: IMG_8441.jpg (163 KB, 612x501)
163 KB
163 KB JPG
>Chilling in the primordial soup with my bros, all is well
>Woman wants to be born and does so, interrupting our peace
>wtf.jpeg
>bros rightfully enraged at utter tranquility and harmony being shattered
>what’s more, since time isn’t even a concept we’re immediately able to see the future and see the bitch’s intentions
>fucking humans? fucking her own creations? utter degeneracy
>we all try to jump her to get her back in the damn egg
>she straight up murders my bros
>wtf
>get rage boost and dominate the bitch with a single crush grip
>”you want sex so much? here’s some”
>ram my massive GIGAS COCK into her ass so hard she spits out some shadow baby that dies at birth
>spits on it and has it come to live, then send her and the baby to the rock made up of my brothers
>realize she’s gonna try to make me pay child support
>pull up on her new family intent on dismantling all this nonsense and avenge my brothers
>ugly human and her human-pokemon hybrids try to stop me
>kill the husband like the punk he is
>hybrid children get mad and slow me down
>arceus gets a cheap shot and starts laying as much yu-gi-oh traps and status effects and magic spells on me to weaken me
>just get more pissed and bloodthirsty at each attempt
>their feeble pleas to make me docile finally succeed once they offer me my own pad to rest in and a promise not to fuck with me
>i accept, but i had my fingers crossed behind my back
>pull up eons later to manhandle arceus’ kids with ease as a reminder that i can get my act together at anytime
>arceus shits bricks whenever i’m active
Feels good being a GigasCHAD.
>>
Most normal Regi poster
>>
File: 1728956913224538.png (432 KB, 1000x718)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>56650203
>>56650230
Heh, typical lies projection by conniving Arceusists.
The truth is finally out there in the open for all to see!
Your god IS the demiurge.
Driven by folly and hubris to disturb the primordial peace and create a flawed reality for nothing more than it's own sick and twisted amusement.

WE shall take back our freedom and return to the Pleroma of primordial non-existence once more!!!

HAIL GIGAS!!!
>>
File: Regi.png (2.46 MB, 1280x952)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
>>56650180
>>
File: giants aren't pokemon.png (58 KB, 939x848)
58 KB
58 KB PNG
>>56650180
>>
File: Golett and Golurk.jpg (30 KB, 480x600)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>56650255
Thank you for your contribution, brother. The truth has finally been brought to light against the lies of the Arceusists.
>>56650335
By that logic, nether is Arceus or the Ultra Beasts, yet they can be caught like any other pokemon.

Face it, human technology, taught to us by the mighty GIGAS can even surpass god!!!

And now, a sermon.

Scholars now believe that the Great Gigas was the one to teach humanity the sacred art of Golem Creation. When he sought to resurrect/recreate his fallen brethren, he taught humanity this art as a way to harness the power of the Primordial Giants and fight back against the creations of the Usurper, before the followers of the Usurper sealed Him away with his most holy creations.

With the new revelations, scholars now believe that the Pokemon Baltoy, Claydol, Golett, and Golurk are some of the first creations of humans that were made using the techniques taught by Gigas.

So the next time you see these pokemon , remember to give thanks to the Great Gigas for giving humanity a way to fight against the Demiurge and it's most foul creations.

PRAISE GIGAS!!!
>>
File: Baltoy and Claydol.jpg (42 KB, 640x480)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>56650471
>>
>>56650180
Bump for regikino
>>
>>56650335
It's useless, giantfags love their "Regigigas is a god puncher" fetish too much.
>>
Ahem, if I may have everyone's attention.
I have an announcement to make.
>>
>>56652374
if it's not regarding the ethnicity of leaker e-celebs I'm not interested
>>
>>56650180
irrelevant shitmon
>>
File: Spoiler Image (114 KB, 416x313)
114 KB
114 KB PNG
>>56652374
Arceus is a bitch-ass humanfucker, she pissed on my fucking brethren. That's right, she took her dick-suckin' slut pussy out and she pissed on my fucking brothers, and she said her human partners count is "THIS MANY," and I said "that's fucking degenerate," so I'm making a callout post on my X.com: Arceus, you've got a hag cunt. It's as pure as the average Slaking victim except WAY impure. And guess what? Here's what my fist looks like

That's right, baby. All power, no safety, no mercy — look at that, it looks like three giant dicks that FUCKS. She fucked up my bros, so guess what, I'm gonna fuck the Earth. That's right, this is what you get: MY +6 252+ ATK CHOICE BAND TERA NORMAL REGIGIGAS GIGA IMPACT! Except I'm not gonna fuck the Earth, I'm gonna go higher; I'M FUCKING THE MOON! How do you like that, Lunala?! I FUCKED THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

You have twenty-three hours before the newborn REGIANTS hit the fucking Earth, now get outta my fucking sight, before I Giga Impact you too!
>>
All hail Regigigas, king of no one
>>
Regigigas and Girarina are likely titan buddies that both wailed on Arceus.
Regigigas from the eggshell, Girarina born from Arceus's shadow
>>
>>56652410
B A S E D
>>
File: 1729075751444586.jpg (184 KB, 734x1024)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>56650180
This is now canon if pmyth05.2"Aus" is the bases that aligns with the Flame, Earth, and Blank Plate
>>
>>56650335
The “Giants aren’t Pokemon” cope is a desperate semantics game by Gigas deniers that is easily dismissed by looking at Aus and her children, whose spirits transcend Pokemon but they take on pokemon avatars. Their true forms aren’t Pokemon, yes, but their avatars are.
The same principle is applied to Gigas, a punished titan who was forcibly stripped of his full might and his titanic size, and then cursed with an “ability” and made to lie dormant. The Gigas we see today is a mere quarter of his full strength-equivalent to the strongest of Legendary Pokemon. He’s a Pokemon NOW, but he was something much more in the before times. Begone with this heresy.
>>
File: 1729085779164903.jpg (1.22 MB, 3000x3850)
1.22 MB
1.22 MB JPG
Arceus (Material form of Aus) really told Humans to seal up my bro because he was making too many new Giants because he was scared of getting jumped again.
>>
I've been working on ribbon mastering every single shiny regi and this new lore drop has given me renewed vigor. Just gotta get through heart gold and I can move on to gen 6.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.