[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1726949776466531.png (25 KB, 281x405)
25 KB
25 KB PNG
can't believe they ain't gonna hear a mon out before slingin shit, yo
>>
>>56650731
Porygon was a scapegoat for Pikachu's crimes.
>>
>>56650731
Likely worse, Porygon has the gen1 bonus. Meanwhile game freak almost used typhlosion as is.
>>56652240
Porygon was a scapegoat for idiot animators putting unnecessary seizure lights on a show
Typhlosion was a scapegoat for idiot rape fetishists putting unnecessary rape in a story
>>
>didn't affect any actual children, only child-like adults online
No, stupid fuck.
>>
>>56650731
Hopefully
>>
>>56653712
>only child-like adults online
So pokemon's primary audience
>>
>>56653712
>she thinks lynch mobs care about facts or if anyone was really hurt and aren’t just looking for a scapegoat and that game freak wouldn’t throw typhlosion under the bus when the Gen alpha retards they pander to like this subhuman >56653751 are begging for Typhlosion culling and game freak barely used typhlosion as is
Why are so you blind and stupid?
>>
>>56653751
kys zardtranny
>>
>>56653839
I'm responding in kind to overly-attached autistic retards spacking out because they lost a culture war. Invariably, I needed to simplify my post style for them to understand, because they were too thick to understand the lore of the world prior to this and us telling them what was going on if they only looked at the games harder.
>>
>>56653794
Primary source of all seethe over the games yeah. But the reason you cry is you're too poor to affect actual change buy throwing more money than normalcunts, kids and furfags at them, leading to them ignoring you.
>>
>>56650731
He will get the Epstein treatment. He knows too much, to many other mons are in this
>>
>>56653700
500 reddit gold has been deposited in your bank account
>>
>>56653700
>Typhlosion was a scapegoat for idiot rape fetishists putting unnecessary rape in a story
GF ripped that story 1:1 from the Haida people and it was already in the source material. They didn't "put unnecessary rape into the story", what they did is not take it out.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.