[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: beta arceus.png (4 KB, 185x273)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
>>
doesn't matter
it's all fanon
>>
>>56652033
Disbelieving things doesn't make you smart, your fanon just wants to ignore the material because you haven't killed the part of you that cringes despite knowing deep down inside you are
>>
>>56651521
That's Aus, not Arceus.
>>
You do know they had final!Arceus signed off on and just didn't bother adding Her in all her glory to what amounted to a trial version of their new game, yeah?
>>
>>56652042
>Disbelieving things doesn't make you smart
of course not, everyone knows that intelligence is when you believe everything at face value and don't ask any questions about anything
terminal retard
>>
>>56652074
you arent asking any questions here
>>
>>56652095
I've already asked how come the platinum beta had beta sprites for pokemon whose designs had already been finalized in diamond and pearl, such as Honchkrow, Lickilicky and Kricketune, yet the betas for those games had no such sprites in them. It's such a glaring flaw that makes the entire thing so obviously fake, and yet I never got an answer because this board is full of retarded sheep
>>
>>56652119
ok my question:
why does the leak contain lots of mundane stuff that isn't interesting to people, but is very difficult to fake (eg. Travel photos/planning, using time period specific file formats)
>>
File: GX3vogzXgAAkitI.jpg (145 KB, 2048x1583)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>56652119
>He thinks code forks are a plothole
>>
>>56652248
answer: none of those things are difficult to fake
>>56652262
you don't know what "code fork" means.
>>
so are we gonna discuss god or what
>>
>>56652289
You don't either by the looks of it
>>
>>56652297
if platinum is a fork of diamond than the old pre-DP shit in platinum would also be found in the DP betas because diamond entered development and was finished first you absolute RETARD
>>
>>56652297
>>56652322
and by the way, the earliest Plat repo is (supposedly) a fork of the release version of the DP repo. So why would their be DP betamons in that fork if they're nowhere to be found the the release version of DP?
>>
>>56652289
>none of those things are difficult to fake
Show me how you create Stuffit archives or AppleDouble files etc stuff with specific versions on your modern system. Show me how you fake photos of GF employees in Hokkaido. Tell me why bother create tens of documents detailing week schedules mentioning specific companies, people matching up with the research trips and other documents.
>>
>>56652294
We HAVE been discussing Her anon. Problem is, we've been discussing Her in concert with her finalised design, in part as that was always the intent but also because it's far more attractive than a formless blob, far more interesting than a formless blob and given the series has taken such concepts as the North Wind and embodied them in a creature, far more realistic than a formless blob. Go to the Arceus threads you want to talk about God. But stop trying to push an overgrown ditto as more interesting than what we got.
>>
>>56652352
slimegirls hot tho
>>
File: 1706641293693452.jpg (74 KB, 400x566)
74 KB
74 KB JPG
>>56652357
Yeah, but Arceus's pokémon form is hotter and her Human form Divine.
>>
>>56652350
>Show me how you create Stuffit archives or AppleDouble files etc stuff with specific versions on your modern system
every modern system has compatibility modes for old formats, ESPECIALLY Apple who to this day still have built-in PnP support for 20 year old iPods into the newest versions of iOS
>Show me how you fake photos of GF employees in Hokkaido
get them from japanese gaming magazines, they must have them by the dozens
>Tell me why bother create tens of documents detailing week schedules mentioning specific companies, people matching up with the research trips and other documents.
if you really don't think people would go through insane efforts for 5 minutes of internet fame you need to get off 4chong and pay attention to class because you need to be at least 18 to post here
>>
>>56652119
Wasn't the platinum beta dated from before DP released? It's entirely possible the designs for those pokemon were still yet to be finalised at the time of that Pt build.
Also lots of sprites were redrawn for Pt, they could've been using placeholders for posing/animation/positioning etc before the final sprites were done without wanting to use the DP sprites.

>>56652564
Oh okay so you're just a conspiracy theorist/troll, good to know.
>>
>>56652533
SLIMEGIRLS
>>
File: 1554138259429.png (187 KB, 1225x1421)
187 KB
187 KB PNG
>>56653150
Divine Llamagod pussy > slimegirls. Go tell a ditto to turn into a jelly baby.
>>
>>56651521
Probably both, they kept elements from their old lore through the multiple revisions.
>>
>>56653194
keep in mind the lore was made during beta content its about the slimegirl arceus fuckin retard
>>
>>56651521
It was her human form
>>
>>56653219
damn right it was. we have enough gijinkas of normie arceus time for aus to get gijinkas.
>>
>>56651521
Beta Arceus was made by June 2006 - those myth documents come from 2005
They had no idea what they wanted Arceus to look like during that time
>>
>>56652533
>>56653226
>>56642920

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.