[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: regigigas.png (316 KB, 750x499)
316 KB
316 KB PNG
You are foolish, Aus. You claim to be the rightful god of this realm, when you are nothing but a usurper. I molded the earth you claim as your own, and knew you were a threat to the natural order, and so, you had to be perished. You killed my brothers and left me to rot like the daemon you are, and yet, my army has been growing. You placed a curse over my body, to force it to lumber just long enough to stomp me back down into the dirt where you belong. But you made a crucial mistake, Aus. One of your own creations, a creature that can free these tethers, one that can break my limits, has been left to exist in the same realm as I have. And I'm certainly not going to let that go to waste.
Me and my new kin, crafted from Ice, Stone, Metals, Electricity, and the Infinite Energy that is spat out by the dragons of my realm have been waiting for a chance to fight back, and now? it is perfect.

I'm ready, you unworthy stain that lingers on my planet. Are you?
>>
>>56653174
this regigigas was usurped stuff ties into pokemon insurgence just replace regigigas with giratina
>>
>>56653174
Nice fanfic
>>
>>56653216
thanks! :D
>>
>>56653174
Regigigas being the Monad and Arceus being the demiurge kinda goes hard.
>>
>>56653230
It makes way more sense to be the other way around. Regigigas represents the material and believes himself to be the true creator god (shaping the continents, creating the other Regis).

Aus (beta Arceus) is the Monad, imaterial, incomprehensible. It emanated two Aeons (Ia and Ea) which then themselves emanated several more, Lugia, Ho-oh, and... Regigigas, a flawed being (Slow Start).

Yes Regigigas stans, you are all folled by the demiurge.
>>
>>56653332
And normal Arceus is a christ-like figure, makes sense.
>>
>>56653332
I still think that slow start being caused by arceus beating regigigas is a pretty cool idea, so canon or not that's my thoughts on it
>>
BIP-BIP-WHOOP-WHOOP
>>
>>56653381
Technically there's no canon as all of these are just myths, but Regigigas being the giant/titan is 100% fanon. The giant is either Giratina according to a myth, the Hoenn trio according to another, or some non-Pokémon beings. Regigigas isn't even implied anywhere.
>>
>>56653414
There being giants that were used to make the plates is 100% canon, and the one plate that didn't exist in gen4 (excluding pixie for obvious reason) drops when you defeat Regigigas in Legends. Add on top of that that he's literally called the colossal Pokémon and while it's not outright stated, some sort of link between the giants and regi seems implied
>>
>>56653414
Giratina can canonically be created by Arceus ingame, it being one of these predecessor giants makes no sense.
>>
File: 1000016663.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>56653487
also the only way Arceus got the blank plate was from sending a person back in time to beat regigigas
>>
>>56653827
I actually didn't even know the blank plate existed. wasn't even put into gen 9. sadge.
>>
>>56653487
I don’t believe that Regigigas was one of the giants, but I can believe that Regigagas MADE the plates.
The world was made out of the dead giants.
Gigas dex lore was that he made the continents.
So he could have had his hands on their corpses and made some trinkets.
>>
>>56653827
What about the Legend Plate?
>>
Forced rivarly
>>
>>56655432
>made the continents
>continents are made of tectonic plates
poetic
>>
>>56653174
Talking mad shit for someone in Pokeball throwing distance.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.