[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729142989626533.png (502 KB, 1553x834)
502 KB
502 KB PNG
South Kalos was planned right from the start. It then stayed all the way in the game for several months until it was cut from development.
>>
>only 22 routes
it looks like they ended up just rearranging everything into the nothern part of the map.
>>
>>56668066
shhh that doesn't fit the narrative. gamefreak LITERALLY cut out half the game's content the day before release, ok????
>>
>>56668066
>>56668196
you know people can actually count, right?
>>
File: file.png (16 KB, 264x244)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>56668305
you know people can actually read, right?
>>
>>56668066
>The routes that existed in the beta map for central/northern Kalos were categorized slightly differently in the final version, so that means they didn't cut the entire French Mediterranean coast, city based on Marseille, two more towns, four routes, and several dungeons!
This is one of saddest copes I have seen in a long while.
>>
>>56668444
>so that means they didn't cut the entire French Mediterranean coast, city based on Marseille, two more towns, four routes, and several dungeons!
Yes, because they planned 22 routes and ended up making 22 routes. And some dungeons like Terminus Cave aren't even in the northern part of the map in the version in the OP. So it looks like they just rearranged everything.
>>
>>56668444
>hey didn't cut the entire French Mediterranean coast, city based on Marseille, two more towns, four routes, and several dungeons!
all that stuff never existed as anything more than vague concepts and lines on a map. and what little work might have been done was probably reworked into existing routes. it's not as if all this stuff was well into development before being cut. the conceptual stage of game dev is just that, conceptual.
>>
>>56668476
What are the D Labeled squares anyway? Like, I assume the circles with the cut of D are dungeons, but that would make sense for the squares too. Would you kindly explain it?
>>
>>56668546
and so... we were still fucking robbed lol.
>>
>>56668609
They're just dungeons.
>>
>>56668444
*city based on Lyon, town based on Marseilles, according to that map.
>>
I've seen actual religious people handle their crisis of faith better than kalosfags
>>
>>56668666
>I've seen actual religious people handle their crisis of faith better than kalosfags
Well you would know, Satan.
>>
>>56668649
Good to know. It's weird how structurally different the game is compared to every other leak though. Like, BW just added areas compared to the plan. XY is the only one that seems to have cut huge swaths of game design. Pretty sure DP cut like one long water route, which given how miserable surfing is in that game it's probably a blessing honestly. Also, given the context clues it seems like everything they removed was likely post-game, which makes the rather sparse post-game make sense.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.