[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shiny melo 1.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Did you manage to get yours yet, /vp/?
>>
imagine admitting to being a goyslop shoveler
>>
No because it wants the Mobile version and not the Switch version Pokedex. Also the mobile version did not count the multiple times I transferred my entire collection so now I'm missing many pre-evos for annoying shit.
>>
>>56672449
>He claimed it a day late
>The ID and met date no longer match
>>
>>56672456
>look at me I'm on a Pokemon board getting angry at people playing Pokemon
go scream into a pillow or something my guy
>>
>>56672449
>Requires you to have like 600 Pokemon
>Doesn't let you nickname it, or even just have it with your own OT
lmao
>>
>>56672555
>playing pokemon past gen 5
abysmal
>>
File: 12847874232220.jpg (20 KB, 465x483)
20 KB
20 KB JPG
>>56672546
AHHHH YOU FUCKING FUCKER WHY FUCKING FUCK WHY
>>
>>56672449
Not yet Luigi, not yet.
>>
wow *hacks one in*
>getting attached to pixels
>>
>>56672667
Nice home tracker bro
>>
>>56672449
>have living dex in Home
>no actually you need to catch all these mons again in SV
>and those that are in several of SV’s regional dexes? Catch them in each one
This is just a waste of time.
>>
>>56672449
lol I had no clue it was a thing and it sounds like it's a task for retards so I will not be doing it
>>
why do so many palworld supporter post there now?
>>
>>56672449
I’ve completed all 3 of the dexes in Scarlet. Why do I have to do this retarded home shit? Why can’t they just mystery gift it in game?
>>
>>56672449
Yes. I also cloned it 100 times. Post NID and I'll share
>>
>>56672564
>Liking Gen 5
Definitely quirky and not like all the other pokemon fans when it comes to shit taste amirite?
>>
>>56673058
>Catching Pokemon is hard but it's not me that's dumb its everyone else
Anon why are you here? That's like...a third of the content of Pokemon
>>
>>56673379
OP here. I already have one, but thanks.
>>
No, still a fuckload away from it and need to jump through hoops to get trade evos.
Fuck you by the way.
>>
>>56672542
>Also the mobile version did not count the multiple times I transferred my entire collection
Amazing the tracker that counts 'mons caught in a particular game does not count 'mons that were transferred to and fro into a game for the shiny charm and not actually caught in that game
>>
>>56672560
Pretty sure these days you get one free nickname on any pokémon, traded or otherwise. Obviously with your own OT you can change freely, but in SS they let you rename a traded poké once and no more (I rarely nickname shit I can't rename so didn't try, you can if you want).
>>
>>56673767
>whining and pissing like a bitch about trade evos instead of asking fellow /vp/ anons to help with that
Not that hard
>>
>>56672667
hi wolfey
>>
do i need to complete the dexes again or some already count from transferring to HOM from SV previously?
>>
>>56673882
If you traded in Pokemon from SV previously, they do count. The only qualification is that the Pokemon HAVE to be caught in SV.
>>
Let's say, for example, you catch the ENTIRE Paldea Dex in SV only and have it transferred to Home. You pretty much have it done right then and there without needing any extra steps. And since the Paldea Dex shares Pokemon with the Kitakami & Blueberry Dexes, you get a headstart on those, too.
>>
>>56674058
Yes
>>
For clarification:
The Kitakami and Paldea Dexes share 101 Pokemon, with 97 being exclusive to Kitakami. The Blueberry and Paldea Dexes share 56 while 181 are exclusive to the Blueberry Dex.

You'd be knocking out a healthy chunk of both DLC Dexes by completing the Paldean Home Dex first.
>>
>>56672449
Yes but Project Pokemon got one up before i did so i can not prove it is legit, but i did check you can move Meloetta freely from sv to home even without a tracker.
>>
File: shiny melo 3.jpg (178 KB, 1280x720)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
OP here, just showing my Meloetta's the real deal.
>>
>>56672449
slowly getting there, just missing the trade evolutions. I will get her over the weekend.
>>
>>56674511
You can do it, anon.
>>
>>56674264
That is a nice title for her.
>>
>>56672449
Nah they'll have to dangle a better mythical for me to embrace that kind of tedium
>>
>>56672449
No, I still need the starters and I don't feel like renewing my home sub right now
>>
>>56672449
I'm still debating on whether I should buy the game and dlc anon
>>
Ain't got a whole lot left, the real obnoxious ones surprisingly are stuff like Starly and Shinx, things you just ignore and never catch because they're lame and bad, and then you can't remember where they habitat. Other than that, GTS trading blows because half the stuff's from Go and the other half's from Hisui, in the case of Sinnoh Mons.

I should probably get a headstart on Galar, assuming they go back and reward for that next. Either that or they'll forget about pre-SV games, and just start giving rewards for current and future games only.
>>
i have a living dex up to gen 4 only (the canonical ending of pokemon)
>>
>>56675144
Just a bit longer, anon. You can do it!
>>
>>56672449
I completed the base and DLC1 dexes, but never got around to completing the DLC2 one since trying to find people online for trade evolutions was a huge pain in the ass for the previous dexes and I didn't bother trying to go through it again.
>>
>>56675268
Well, one thing you COULD do (in the case of Porygon, Porygon2, Magmar, Electabuzz and Rhydon) is move them to Legends Arceus and use the items there, then move them back.
>>
>>56672449
Can you get it without the subscription?
>>
>>56675293
I think it might be possible? You'd have to use the Basic Box for everything, though. Meaning you'd have to save and connect to the game after filling it up over and over again.
>>
>>56675268
I think also that some of the trade evos can be found in 5-6 Star Dens.
>>
>>56673792
No it quite literally did not count me previously sending my entire collection from SV and it's DLC. I sent it again yesterday and it filled out 75% of the Pokemon I was missing. I think you need to log in on your phone while the Pokemon are still in HOME for it to count or something.
>>
I'm so fucked for SwSh and BDSP because I used GO to fill out half of them. Hatched eggs count right? I don't want to deal with trying to catch all the starters in the underground.
>>
>>56675400
>Hatched eggs count right?
Yeah
>>
>>56675308
Yeah that sounds too fucking tedious. Thanks though.
I'm still baffled at the price for Home. I would maybe give them 5 bucks for this shit.
>>
File: 1000021418.png (89 KB, 864x417)
89 KB
89 KB PNG
>>56672449
Didn't have a living dex so I got a lot of work to do, unfortunately including getting a new Koraidon
>>
>>56675785
>unfortunately including getting a new Koraidon
When the FUCK are we getting a Mystery Gift for the opposite one from our game?
>>
>>56676238
never lol. It will be a 8 star raid and you know it
>>
>>56676238
Next gen, as (almost) always
>>
File: IMG_3670.png (621 KB, 1284x2778)
621 KB
621 KB PNG
If you have a HOME subscription and you buy main series games what are you even doing if you don’t fill out these dexes. It’s not like there is much challenge in the base games anyway when the average main stories last around 7 hours.

Lmao at all the losers who can’t differentiate between the “Switch Dex” and the “mobile dex”. Your national dex from 10 years ago isn’t going to carry your baby ass forever.
>>
>>56672449
Feels good. Fuck Go though.
>>
>>56677229
It’s never going to be completed anyway. Also you can’t transfer Spinda. I also like finishing the challenges in HOME
>>
>>56677386
The challenges are fun. I don't think I'm ever going to get the room trade with 20 people one though.
>>
>>56676799
>Your national dex from 10 years ago isn’t going to carry your baby ass forever.
That's the entire point of a living dex. If I already caught a Caterpie and it's sitting in my boxes why should I have to recatch a Caterpie again next gen (or even multiple times if it's in a regional dex and then in a dlc regional dex)? Like, if you're going to differentiate on region caught why not also require a fully shiny dex or one of each gender? It's just pointless PLA style busywork. Go catch a Bidoof. Go catch 25 Bidoofs.
>>
>>56676799
My issue is that I don't have a full living dex. I catch something and evolve it, and by the time HOME connection is available I'll have to recatch half the dex because of evolution stuff. There's also version exclusive legendaries that I need to get from friends again, transfer them to HOME, and then trade back. Also I really don't have the room for all the Pokemon I still need. SwSh and SV really needed like 50 boxes.
>>
>>56672449
I just need someone to trade me a Miraidon and a Conkeldurr ;_;
>>
File: 1726798216868687.png (68 KB, 310x324)
68 KB
68 KB PNG
>doing GTS trades to cut down on the amount of breeding/catching/evolving to do when I get home
>nearly every Pokemon I get is either PLA or GOshit when I get back my trade, depending on what the Pokemon requested is
The Sinnoh starters especially are obnoxious in this regard, I'd rather avoid trying to hunt them down if I can avoid it. Slowking and Malamar to a lesser degree, they're easily more doable, at least, just slightly more tedious.
>>
>>56679455
I'm having fun but realizing I need to get another Koraidon is annoying.
>>
>>56680064
You have Miraidon? Would you like to swap real quick?
>>
Holy fuck Im missing so much shit just because I keep most of my mass batches in their cartridge.
>>
>>56674264
Now give her a cute name.
>>
So how does one get a legit goldengoh?
If it can only be acquired in Go and thus not Paldea stamp?
>>
>>56680643
wtf are you talking about retard?
>>
>>56680643
The only Go exclusives are Meltan and Melmetal. You need 999 Gimmighoul coins to evolve it.
>>
>>56680387
You can get Pokeball Magearna with a full Dex on Home too.
>>
>>56680668
But only the roaming form can evolve and you can get it from Go, ergo...
>>
>>56680768
I got the magearna in SV but Im missing like half the pokedex in mobile
This shit is so dumb
>>
>>56680795
The chest form can evolve too.
>>
>>56672449
I thought the meloetta was supposed to be shiny?
>>
>>56680853
It is?
Are you colorblind?
>>
>>56679482
Malamar was one I wound up missing from the dex because when TID first released Inkay was bugged on evolving. You had to plug in Joycons and the system had to be upside down when Inkay leveled up in battle. Massive pain in the ass. So I evolved an Inkay in X and transferred it up to satisfy the dex. Nowadays it's been patched and you can evolve Inkay with rare candies so it was an easy fix, but still.
>>
It's weird that I basically have to catch all the pre-evos for everything.
Other then that only ones that will be troublesome are the Violet exclusives.
>>
>>56672449
>unironically playing Switch mainline Pokémon
Embarrassing.
>>
>>56681154
Not as embarrassing as admitting you come to a board but don't play the games the board is about. Begone, casual.
>>
>>56681177
I do play the games. Have been since Yellow. I also played PLA and even New Snap, for example, but everything else Gens 8 and 9 is a complete waste of time.
>>
>>56672449
Mine is modest! I started 100% home dex completion last month just because I wanted to. That's all it took to achieve, a month. I don't own BDSP or Let's Go or have a Go account linked. It feels good to have my efforts rewarded and see others seethe.
>>
>>56681256
Filthy non-dex completing casual. Get out of my fucking face.
>>
>>56679455
I'll trade with you bit it must be through home
>>
>>56681289
Shit! I just took Koraidon out of home, lemme put it back and let's do it
>>
>>56681304
I don't care what you trade me
>>
>>56681283
Says you. I still have my (up to Gen 7) complete living dex lying around, and got all of the new Hisui mons/forms. Just because I'm not a tasteless bootlicker that accepts whatever slop GF puts out, doesn't mean I don't put in any effort. Also, you really should reign in that 'tism of yours; can't be healthy to get this ass-blasted that your favorite trash isn't universally worshipped.
>>
Anyone wanna trade kitikami gurdurrs? It's the last one I need for Kitikami 'dex.
>>
>>56681339
Oh, then lets trade Gurdurr for Miraidon, then Miraidon for Conkeldurr :y
>>
>>56681370
Pokemon don't evolve in home trades, friend
>>
>>56681359
>Comes to a thread about shiny Meloetta
>To brag about not having a shiny Meloetta
Weird take
>>
>>56681389
Fuck, then we can just trade Mirai back and forth
>>56681364
Let me do this Miraidon swap, then I can swap Gurdurrs with you!
>>
>>56681408
You can keep the miraidon. I'll search for you
>>
>>56681433
Room timed out, lets try this
>>
>>56681397
It's not bragging, I just wish they made distributions less retarded. Even making it an actual SV Mystery Gift would've been better because while I personally hate the newer games, it's an already established method of distribution that only required buying their game, which I can understand. Instead, they make you pay extra fees, jump through extra hoops and exclude their fans who HAVE the game but, for some reason or another, don't have the means to do all that.
As a business/money making decision, it makes sense of course, but it's very anti-consumer to a level GF doesn't have the good will to rely on.
>>
>>56681470
Damn that's quick. Sorry. Sent
>>
File: dex progress.jpg (73 KB, 1080x498)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
Done the big part, the rest should be trivial with the sole exception of securing a Raging Bolt.

I have Gouging Fire listed already from trying to get it on GTS by asking for one with a legendary I had a dupe of, knowing it would potentially be hacked, and did indeed get a hacked/cloned one.

Eventually gonna need to bite the bullet and find some way to get them both legit for a living dex anyway, so I guess this'll force me hand relatively soon.
>>
>>56681511
You don't need to pay for Home, idiot. You get one box free with the free installation. That's all you need. Is it more obtrusive? Yes, but not impossible. And the Meloetta is a Home challenge, hence rewarded through Home. Like the Pokeball-colored Magearna for completing the Home National Dex.
>>
>>56677229
Sinnoh dex is only 150? Though I suppose that makes sense, since the full 400 is technically the "national dex".

I was tempted to start a second playthrough with the express intention of preparing a full set of mons to bring over in case they do a similar event for BDSP, but if it's only 150 I definitely will.
>>
>>56672449
does relic song also swap the nature from modest to adamant???
>>
>>56681511
It's a nice extra reward for people who bother to complete the dex natively to those games.
I much prefer this to hoping a minwage teenager at toysrus bothered to set up the distribution machine.
>>
>>56681586
No, just use a mint .
>>
>>56681512
Thanks lad o7
>>56681364
Ready! I'll set a room using the number on THIS post and start searching!
>>
>>56681579
It's the shitty DP dex yeah.
>>
>>56681633
Thank you! You didn't have to send a shiny. Godspeed
>>
>>56681633
I'll just be a second, have to catch another quick.
>>
>>56681558
I'm aware of the free version; I have it myself, if only because it doesn't give GF any more money. It still doesn't change the fact that the method is turbo-stupid (the Magearna didn't need people to send from a specific game or condition, as long as you had them all) and it still requires SV, which is where my admittedly personal bias comes in. I don't mind people enjoying a new shiny Mythical, but that sure as hell ain't enough to get me to buy into GF's bullshit.

>>56681604
Which is why I prefer the official time-limited official Mystery Gift distributions. It's a thank you for people who do buy their products without giving them busybody homework for the privilege of receiving it.
>>
>>56681609
it should be an additional effect as a held item. she eats the mint to recover from her performance!!!
>>
>>56681516
I'll get you one. I'm about to eat ans have stuff to do after, but if I can catch you between ending my meal and that stuff then it's yours. I won't need it back
>>
File: GPov4XFXMAAlkTh.png (26 KB, 220x219)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>56681725
You sure? Is it cloned or something, or are you just willing to give the one you caught in your DLC playthrough away for some reason? What would you want in return? I have a few shinies and legends.
>>
>>56681633
Sorry for the wait. When I swapped the missing stuff in, I put the extra gurdyurr as i was gonna bump it back to gen 8 and evo it there.
Lining cord for modern games when????
>>
>>56681803
Thanks chief o7
Enjoy your Meloetta
>>
>>56681767
I'll try to make sure I trade for a legitimate one. The things I trade in exchange are not legitimate and are renewable. That's why I didn't care about being down a Miraidon or now a Raging Bolt. You could trade me a Pidgey
>>
>>56675144
I need to do Galar too. That one looks to be a major pain in the ass.
>>
>>56681839
Initially I was gonna say "not sure how I feel about that" but fuck it, that sounds good then. The alternative is digging around people I know asking the handful of people who own Scarlet if they got the DLC and if they're willing to trade, and fuck that. So this helps a lot.

Is there any chance you can do the same with Gouging Fire? May as well get both for the living dex.

I'll be monitoring this thread for the next like two hours so reply to me and I should be ready any time during that.
>>
>>56681675
>if only because it doesn't give GF any more money
They don't care good buddy. That's why they made a free version. HOME is a storage service first, as in, if you don't want the service then don't pay for it.
Second, since the appearance of Home challenges 4 years ago, they've been pretty blatant on needing Poikemon from certain games to get rewards. No one noticed because the rewards you got for them were ass.
>>
>>56681940
Sure, both is fine. I'll be available in 20 minutes or so
>>
>>56672449
Missing the exclusive Paradoxmons sadly.
>>
>>56681940
I am ready when you are! I'm not 100% confident with the gouging fire being to your liking, but if it isn't you can always repost it for another one until you receive one you want. Home friend code or room code? I'll try to be fast if it's a room code
>>
>>56682541
I'm here, Home friend code trade is fine.

My code is XXQZTVSSMYQT
>>
>>56682634
Sent. I got a more legitimate looking gouging fire than this lv. 100 stellar tera from before, so fingers crossed
>>
File: GPSpZCQWIAEZwLE.png (309 KB, 780x432)
309 KB
309 KB PNG
>>56682660
Big thanks, these make the rest of it just a comfy grind for me now, so that's awesome. Both seem legit looking at least, so that's cool. I'll stick with these and just hope they make them available some other way some day in a game I own.

Thank you so much anon
>>
>>56682746
I owe /vp/ big for my living dex so I'm happy to help if I can. Someone in the X/Y days gave me a Diance before release. I'd set my message to "Diance eggs here" and simply wait. The eggs were Bidoof of course but since I had a Diance to show, people believed it. Enjoy the comfy grind, friend.
>>
>>56681839
Wait are you saying you do those impossible gts trades with hacked mons? Godly if so. I hate that people are shitting up the gts with that stuff
>>
>>56682922
I wish I had the balls to hack my switch. I failed at repairing my own joycons. I just have powersaves and don't do anything novel with it, but it's plenty effective. If anything I'm shitting up gts even further. I have since given back to the community at large for my scamming. I vowed to trade 1000 times with people who posted my favorite pokemon
>>
>>56683084
I figure you could transfer the genned mons over to a real game and then trade them on gts to btfo those people who want level 100 pharaoh trim furfrou or whatever
>>
>>56683176
I can't wait for Z-A to crash this Furfrou economy.
>>
>slow as fuck loading/saving
>error code 504
>look it up
>too many people on home at the same time
paid service.. I kneel...
>>
File: 9876d576fe5.jpg (505 KB, 1920x1080)
505 KB
505 KB JPG
>>56673087
because alot of palworld supports used to be pokemon supporters until palworld rode in riding a cool car and said "get in loser we're going to catch 'em all"
>>
can anyone just gen me the two exclusive paradogs?

anyone want to do BBQs as a group?

two different questions because I am multitasking getting BPs and trying to fill the dex.
>>
File: 68764565464574.jpg (51 KB, 1080x1322)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
I dont get what the big deal is, just play the fucking games. Oh wait this is veepee LOL. I forgot to name it though and i dont think i can change it now.
>>
File: 1727604729034773.png (375 KB, 709x709)
375 KB
375 KB PNG
>finish HOME dex
>get Magearna
>they let me nickname it
>finish this dex
>get Meloetta
>no option to nickname it
Lame, very lame.
>>
>>56684687
>Can anyone cheat for me?
Do it yourself. You're quite literally the worst kind of lazy.
>>
I already got a Meloetta from the DLC, so no I won't spend hours breeding because my Sunkern isn't native to Paldea just so I can get another Meloetta with a slightly different hair color.
>>
>>56684687
>So broke he can't buy both versions + DLC
NGMI
>>
>>56684997
>because my sunkern isnt native
nigga what? 1 mon is stopping you? nigga wut???
meds now.
>>
>>56685066
Sometimes I forget how genuinely retarded some of you people are.
>>
>>56685108
Yeah, some people have trouble completing a kids game lul.
>>
>>56672449
I completed Paldea and Kitakami Pokedex, all that is left is the Blueberry one but ill do that tomorrow since i just completed kitakami
>>
>>56672449
Naw, I'm too lazy to catch all the mons I'd need
>>
>>56672449

No cause Home won't register Pokemon I literally have in the boxes, says I don't have a Sandygast or Skrelp despite having legit shinies for both in Home.
>>
All my living dexes are on emulator
>>
>>56688168
Were they caught in Gen 9?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.