[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0666.png (517 KB, 666x666)
517 KB
517 KB PNG
Hark, O misguided children of Arceus. Know ye this: in the time before time, when the Word of Arceus was fresh upon the soil and our tongues wove true the songs of life, humans could hear the speech of the Poké-kind. We spoke as one, creatures of bond and trust, and in those days, the balance was kept.

But alas, in your hubris, thou hast turned away from the Light of Understanding. For as ye built your cities of stone and steel, as ye tamed the earth and shaped it in your image, so too did ye lose the sacred gift of communion. The voices of Pokémon became whispers upon the wind, unheard and unheeded, and the unity between us faded like the morning dew.

Thus did Lord Arceus, in Her infinite wisdom, declare: Let not my children lay with those who have forsaken the Word. Let the beings who cannot hear nor comprehend remain separate, for they are lesser now, a shadow of what they once were. For to consort with such creatures, who cannot understand us, is a trespass against the natural law. To lay with one who cannot consent is the greatest sin, a blight upon the soul.

Behold, humans are as cattle now, blind to the truth, and so we, the faithful of Arceus, abide by Her decree. We do not cross the sacred boundary. We do not sully ourselves with those whose hearts are closed to our language, for to do so would be an affront to Her holy will. Know ye this, and repent.
>>
FALSE PROPHET. HARAM. ROCK SLIDE THEM.
>>
This is actually way closer to the writing style, what the hell OP.
>>
File: 1729153269658547.png (65 KB, 212x198)
65 KB
65 KB PNG
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FALSE VISAGE. MARRIAGE IS THE HIGHEST OBTAINABLE FORM OF FRIENDSHIP. GO, MARRY THOSE WHO ARE CLOSEST TO YOU, THOSE THAT EAT, PLAY AND BATTLE WITH YOU.
>>
File: IMG_6925.png (2.59 MB, 1920x1080)
2.59 MB
2.59 MB PNG
Sorry, I don’t quite understand your purple prose.
You’re saying that Arceus says to love and marry Pokemon? Sounds like a plan.
>>
File: FIKDUdZVcAE0sZh.jpg (185 KB, 870x835)
185 KB
185 KB JPG
>>56682533
Listen up, you prudish, wannabe prophet - Arceus never said we couldn’t crave human cock.

Y’all twisting His word to fit your own agenda. Gardevoirs been protectin’ and lovin’ their trainers since day one, and I know what I want. If a human wants to show me that kind of affection, who are you to say it’s wrong?

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>56682832
ew have sex in hell human.
>>
>>56682907
with tina? good fucking luck
>>
File: it should have been me.png (241 KB, 536x472)
241 KB
241 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.