[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 960x0.png (260 KB, 960x540)
260 KB
260 KB PNG
It was funny for a day or 2 but now it's just repetitive and annoying

I think pokemon fans are bored because there's nothing else to talk about

At least with Skyla you're talking about sexy Latinas so it makes sense that it's a long discussed topic
>>
>>56683364
>tired of typhlosion posts
>makes post about typhlosion
you're a gargantuan retard
>>
Yeah the other pokemon who also got the sexo treatment should get more coverage
>>
>>56683364
just wait till the first TV station reports about it and does not care to tell it's not ment to be canon.
>>
Slaking's revenge rape correction needs more coverage. Slacking Excellente's crude but heroic antics just aren't getting the respect they deserve.
>>
>>56683364
are you trying to imply typhlosion isn't sexy? what is wrong with you anon
>>
>>56683364
>Is anyone else getting sick of all the Typhlosion coverage?
No. We will continue exposing this pedo badger for the scum he truly is. We are currently hard at work at encouraging fans to stop liking him.
>>
>>56683479
it is not working if only you're making us like him more
>>
>>56683364
>t was funny for a day or 2
It was never funny, rape, malicious slander, and cancel culture are never funny
>but now it's just repetitive and annoying
more like unbearable
>I think pokemon fans are bored because there's nothing else to talk about
Game Freak has gotten so lazy and incompetent lately that even pokefans with their low standards are starting to get frustrated, but rather than fight for more, they decide to settle for less and just blame Typhlosion for all their problems
>At least with Skyla you're talking about sexy Latinas so it makes sense that it's a long discussed topic
consensual sex with Latinas would indeed be a much better topic
>>
>>56683539
>fight for more
lol
Let me know how that works out for you versus the single largest media franchise in existence.
>>
>>56683539
>rape is never funny
>>
>>56683364
I blame meme culture and drawfags for this. Gotta milk the algorithim for all it's worth.
>>
>>56683889
it only works with an united front. If only one person had complained about that terrible Sonic model Sega would have left it like that, but Sonic fans have standards so they fought for more and were rewarded for it. Pokemonfans aren't capable of that.

>>56684143
correct
>>
>>56684233
Bingo. That's all people do nowadays. Milk the flavor of the week meme and trend then move onto the next thing. You have no choice but to game the algorithm if you want to get noticed. Look at amateur artists. You kinda have to draw whatever is relevant and trending if you want even a drop of attention or feedback. Only when you're big can you get a little more freedom
>>
nothing is more cringe than a normalfag who thinks they are funny multiply that by 10000 and you get this shit
>>
rape is funny.
>>
rape makes me feel funny.
>>
>>56685495
Kill yourself. Seriously you are danger to everyone around you.
>>
File: 0289Slaking.png (207 KB, 523x523)
207 KB
207 KB PNG
>>56683364
Talk about Slaking instead
>>
>>56686025
So are you it sounds like, rape-notwithstanding you give me the air of someone politically extreme and willing to indulge in their anger. Have fun riling yourself up on an anonymous imageboard where nobody cares
>>
>>56686025
Get raped incel
>>
>>56683419
I don’t understand why Typhlosion is the only one anyone cares about
>>
>>56686110
he is based and completely in the right in his story
>>
>>56689414
because he's a starter
>>
>>56686267
you give me the air of someone who intentionally treats people like complete shit but does it in a passive aggressive way to the point where you've successfully the adults or authority figures around hat you aren't human filth, then cries "i dinnu nuthin" when get what's coming to you.

>willing to indulge in their anger
anger is a perfect response to being forcedly linked to rape. Game Freak are perverts (and likely at least one of them is an actual rapist with how vile the Typhlosion story is ), the Leaker broke the law, and twitter starting a smear campaign against a fucking imaginary badger soley out of spite, yet Typhlosion fans are the bad guys because... they have a inhate human disgust of rape and therefore don't like being associated with it.

Maybe you like rape but unlike you I am human being and their have a visceral negative reaction to rape.

>>56688820
>Incel
go back to twitter, axewound
>>
>>56689414
because its the one twitter wants to cancel.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.