[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Metagross is literally Planet level and Faster Than Light
>>
>>56687758
Powerscaling is for gay autistic retards.
>>
>>56687758
You covered up the part where it says circle size = power. Metagross has a smaller circle than Mew and Deoxys.
>>
>>56687874
It's referring to the giant circles, retard. Supporting gods are obviously stronger than servants.

Also that would mean that the regis, the birds, and the beasts all scale to Deoxys and Mew. Making all of them planet level anyway
>>
>>56688023
so why is it so easy to kick their ass?
>>
>>56688023
you're an idiot
>>
>>56687874
In what folder is this located? I want to see the japanese text
>>
>>56688079
DP仕様\シナリオ\DPのポケモン神図050801.xls
>>
>>56687874
Mespirit being relative to Rayquaza is certainly questionable.
>>
>>56688032
Doesnt matter, look at the scaling in the OP. PLANET LEVEL
>>56688053
If I'm an idiot, you're retarded
>>
>>56687758
everyone in this thread smells bad
>>
>>56688108
Thanks, anon. It's so weird that "Gordon" is indeed how it's written there
>>
>>56688123
EXACTLY but according to this retard >>56687874 Rayquaza is Multiversal with infinite speed.
>>
>>56688164
maybe he should have used some of that infinite speed to avoid my master ball, gods feel pretty puny if a 10yr old can bully them
>>
>>56688123
Why? Because it's small?
Both are gods, if anything Rayquaza is the one who's stronger than I expected now that we know it's really a cosmic god.
>>
>>56688123
The lake trio killed Giratina in the version where Giratina body was used to create the lake trio.
>>
>>56688215
>Why? Because it's small?
Because it does nothing other than being subdued and used for summoning a much more powerful entity.
>>
>>56688239
The lake trio are sufficient to overpower Dialga or Palkia individually in DP. Remember that the red chain is a fraction of their power.
>>
>>56688255
UMA or are IA and EA's father or made to kill their equal.
>>
UMA > Palkia/Dialga(as seen in DP) but UMA < Palkia+Dialga(as seen in Platinum) is a good starting point for scaling. Mathematically this suggests one of UMA is probably around 40% of the power of Palkia/Dialga/Giratina.
>>
>>56688157
It could be intended to be "Goudon" where they swap ō for ou. Idk if "ごう" means anything in JPN, but -don of course is used for pokemon to connect them to dinosaurs or general monstrousness
>>
>>56688349
I think it's most likely Heatran if the timeline permits. All names that aren't recognisable are clearly Gen 4 Pokémon in very early development.
>>
>>56688378
>All names that aren't recognisable are clearly Gen 4 Pokémon in very early development.
I thought they would be future Pokemon but lets try it:
>Birthlee
Manaphy/Phione
>Smilay
Shaymin
>Dahabu
?
>Saan
Garchomp?
>Gordon
Heatran

Remaining legendaries/mythical are Cresselia and Darkrai.
>>
>>56688532
The theory that Daabu is Darkrai and Saan is Cresselia with a solar instead of lunar theme was compelling to me. Darkrai and Cresselia being a lunar and solar Pokémon instead of new and full moon is more intuitive. No hard evidence though.
>>
>>56687874
I can beat Gordon
>>
>>56688562
That's interesting as celestial bodies, I was thinking more along the lines of being under the "God of the Earth"
>>
>>56688591
It's not really strict about that given Gyarados and Tyranitar are under Rayquaza on this diagram(although a different version of the myth assigns Tyranitar to Groudon and Gyarados to Kyogre). The moon is "earth" and Groudon summons sunny weather by existing, even though it doesn't really fit its function.
>>
In light of this it bothers me that Rayquaza has a slightly higher BST than Groudon and Kyogre. The way Emerald strongly implies Groudon and Kyogre actually fear Rayquaza doesn't really make sense with this "balanced" cosmology either, clearly Gen 3 was made on a different premise and the DP myths written after the fact.
>>
>>56688023
Why can't they be as strong as mythicals? Not that anime is canon, but didn't the 4th movie portray Suicune as significantly stronger than Tyranitar and almost as powerful as Celebi? In terms of stats the sublegendary trios have a BST of 580, but in terms of lore it makes sense that sublegendaries with 580 BST are stronger than pseudo-legendaries with 600. You can only obtain one Regirock or Entei per save file, but you can breed countless Dratinis, Larvitars, and Bagons.
>>
>>56688648
It also makes me wonder why Tyrannitar is listed a god of the sky and Metagross, Latias, and Latios are gods of the ocean, when by this point their typings and mythos connections were already established.
>>
>>56687758
This autism shit is kinda fun in certain anime with power systems that work well with these concepts, but Pokemon just aint it.
>>
>>56687758
>Powerscaling
Arceus >> Creatio Trio >> rest

as it always was
>>
>>56689172
>Not that anime is canon, but didn't the 4th movie portray Suicune as significantly stronger than Tyranitar and almost as powerful as Celebi?
Retconned, that was Gen 2, this is Gen 4
>>
>>56689444
>>56689830
Cope
>>
Metagross is so cool
>>
>>56688648
Rayquaza is grandma Arceus's special fucking boy who shoots down asteroids for her and tard wrangles his siblings, that's why. A bunch of these files make it out that Rayquaza is still special somehow it's just not a hard cosmological rank thing so much as being basically Pokejesus via nepotism or steroids or something.
>>
>>56687758
Really should have been closer to the Regis. What the fuck does this thing has to do with Kyogre, Latios and Latias ?
And where is Salamence ? It would be a better fit alongside Latios and Latias. If anything it should be Rayquaza - Latios - Latias - Salamence
>>
>>56687874
>The trio masters and Hoenn trio are as strong as the lake trio
Wouldn't that make them at least universal
>>
>>56690382
It would. The BST aligns too, just not the lore. Ho-oh and Lugia are retroactively buffed to high heavens to keep parity with increasingly escalating legendaries
>>
>>56689248
>Metagross, Latias, and Latios are gods of the ocean
Atlantis
>>
>>56687758
>planet level
Dies to Magnitude 8/Earthquake. Those moves aren't planet level

>faster than light
Is outsped by Talonflame who only moves at 300mph.
Also a move called MACH and BULLET Punch are priority moves. It says MACH, not MACH 874,030.489797

Shitlord
>>
>>56691997
Gameplay is inadmissible to powerscaling in almost all circumstances, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>56690361
People found the answer to the Kyogre question, hoenn is based on Atlantis.
Latios and Latias are named after Plato works.
>>
>>56692019
None of that is gameplay, my retard. It's moves descriptions and dex entries.
Meanwhile all you have is your delirious fanfiction.
>>
>>56688532
Dahabu is Darkrai, the katakana actually reads Daabu. Darkrai's beta name was Daaku, so someone accidently misspelled ク "ku" as ブ "bu"
>>
>noooo don't look at that!!!
>>
>>56692194
There's no story scene or statement where Metagross dies to a use of Magnitude.
>>
>Pokemon world powerscaling that isn't game stats related

Mythicals > Legendaries > Pseudo-Legendaries > Normies
>>
>>56692277
You stupid bitch
>>
>>56692280
I forgot Ultra Beasts

Mythicals > Legendaries > Ultra Beasts = Pseudo-Legendaries > Normies
>>
>>56692280
>Mythicals > Legendaries
how?
>>
>>56690083
Is there a source that says the supporting gods are more powerful than the servant gods? It seems absurd that Gyarados would be more powerful in lore than Zapdos or Registeel.
>>
>>56692499
1. Arceus is a Mythical
2. Mythicals are always broken as fuck in lore
>>
>>56692728
Arceus is an exception not the rule, the others are basically featless
>>
>>56692728
Pecharunt got its shit kicked in by Ogerpon, and lorewise Ogerpon is nothing special in terms of power.
>>
File: 1729202660145756.png (5 KB, 256x256)
5 KB
5 KB PNG
>>56689248
Guys...they really look kinda similar and were group together
>>
>>56692280
I don't think all legends are created equal.

Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Weather Trio, Creation Trio, Tao Trio, Life Trio, Light Trio, Zacian, Zamazenta, Eternatus, Calyrex, Koraidon, Miraidon, Terapagos seem to me to be clearly above the Mythicals and even the other legends that are classified as “Sublegendary” in the codes.
In fact, in the Mythicals, I find Arceus and maybe Hoopa closer to these big main legends. The same goes for Regigigas with Sublegendary.

Even if UB and Paradoxes aren't legendary, hierarchically they seem a bit below Sublegendary and Powerhouses.
Mythiques as a whole seems close to Sublegendary, perhaps a little above.
>>
>>56687758
and at least a Meter groß
>>
>>56692728
>>56692742
>>56692806
>>56692875
I checked bulbapedia and you guys are right. Most of them are jobbers lol except for Arceus and maybe Hoopa.
>>
>>56687758
Powerleveling is the male equivalent to females fighting over ships. You are pathetic.
>>
>>56692905
At least use Serebii next time. Bulbapaedo is ran by unironic paedophiles.
>>
>>56692499
>>56692728
Mythical is a meaningless term.
>>
>>56692965
it's just event only legendaries
>>
>fanfic
Not canon, chuds
>>
You guys think Ultra Beasts can compete against Legendaries?
>>
>>56692991
It isn't. Dialga and Palkia are called mythical in-game and several "mythicals" can be caught in nuGen games without an event.
>>
>>56693015
>literally come in groups and still job
No.
>>
>>56687758
nigga you went full retarded with this one
>>
>>56688255
>overpower
You man calm down. The lake trio in terms of combat are weak as hell and lost to fodder galactic grunts. They use their dominion over spirit to pacify one of the legendary dragons, but they can’t do it for both.
>>
>>56688648
>the DP myths written after the fact
I mean yeah, the actual canonicity of what all of the circles in the HGSS diagram represent is dubious. This wasn’t meant to see the light of day, contains names for beta mons that may not even match up to reality, and doesn’t even fit the current lore anyway.

>Tajiri
Dragonite is a sea god
>this diagram
Dragonite is a sky god
>SM
Dragonite is a sea god
>>
>>56689248
I think its a pillar that helps hold up the sky.
Tyrannitar was meant to represent Groudon in the origin story, as a kind of avatar. So its possible that the wheel isn't really partitioned so each group of three is associated with one God.
>>
>>56692665
>Gyarados
Gyarados in lore is like a god of natural disaster if I recall so it's not entirely baseless
>>
>>56692254
>Pokedex inaccuracies are only accurate when I say so!!!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.