[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 157 (1).jpg (17 KB, 475x475)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
It hasn't even been a week, and I'm already done with this joke.
It's one thing to have your Pokemon brandished as a tame sexual joke like Vaporeon, but pedophilia is an extremely serious matter that is traumatic for many who are or have been victims, and people are taking this way too far. There are already hundreds of thousands of posts on Twitter about it.
They're also brandishing ALL Typhlosions as sex offenders, both Hisuian AND Johtonian. Instead of just the one outlier who actually did the act. Which makes this all so much worse.
Pokemon used to be a safe place for me. It gave me comfort as an autistic child dealing with a fuckload of bullying and neglect. Pokemon made me feel good. Pokemon Gold and Silver were my absolute favorite games growing up, and Typhlosion was my favorite starter of the three. I wanted a Gen 2 anime SO BADLY, and when I saw Pokemon Chronicles do a 3-episode special with Ethan (Jimmy) and Typhlosion, i fucking lost my shit. I couldn't believe my eyes. Typhlosion and Ethan were on the TV screen and not just on my Game Boy.
But because of something that was created quietly by one of the devs which was never supposed to see the light of day and isn't even part of the canon got leaked to the public, I'm now going to have to hear that my favorite Pokemon is a fucking sex offender.
I'm never going to hear the fucking end of it. I'm genuinely in tears knowing that my favorite Pokemon is now going to be compared to the likes of actual fucking monsters that exist in our plane of existence.
After over 25 long years of playing this franchise, I'm so fucking close to just giving up and never coming back. This is actually so fucked up that you are all making jokes about all this.
>>
File: download (33)~2.jpg (6 KB, 103x91)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
It was actually ditto dude
>>
>>56689689
Does Ditto keep his colour when he transforms? I didn't know that.
>>
>>56689669
you post this already
>>
>>56689669
Don’t let the door hit you on the way out
>>
>>56689669
Then move to another board because the 13yo kids here will keep spamming it for months
>>
File: 1729139763163259.jpg (139 KB, 1200x854)
139 KB
139 KB JPG
Why are typhlosions like this?
>>
>>56689669
I like this pasta
>>
>>56689689
couldn't've been ditto it had to be zoarorark or mew pick your poison as this is in ancient times mew wasnt cloned yet.
>>
>>56689669
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of male Pokémon and female human breeding, a child is the most compatible human for Typhlosions?
>>
File: 1729025783369843.png (310 KB, 1191x1403)
310 KB
310 KB PNG
he's such a gentleman
>>
>>56689932
Why is Skyla in the pic tho? Is there lore I missed?
>>
>>56689932
Typhlosions are half human
>>
>>56689669
I agree, Typhlosion fans are so fucking annoying
>>
>>56689669
>It hasn't even been a week, and I'm already done with this joke.
It's one thing to have your Pokemon brandished as a tame sexual joke like Vaporeon, but pedophilia is an extremely serious matter that is traumatic for many who are or have been victims, and people are taking this way too far. There are already hundreds of thousands of posts on Twitter about it.
They're also brandishing ALL Typhlosions as sex offenders, both Hisuian AND Johtonian. Instead of just the one outlier who actually did the act. Which makes this all so much worse.
Pokemon used to be a safe place for me. It gave me comfort as an autistic child dealing with a fuckload of bullying and neglect. Pokemon made me feel good. Pokemon Gold and Silver were my absolute favorite games growing up, and Typhlosion was my favorite starter of the three. I wanted a Gen 2 anime SO BADLY, and when I saw Pokemon Chronicles do a 3-episode special with Ethan (Jimmy) and Typhlosion, i fucking lost my shit. I couldn't believe my eyes. Typhlosion and Ethan were on the TV screen and not just on my Game Boy.
But because of something that was created quietly by one of the devs which was never supposed to see the light of day and isn't even part of the canon got leaked to the public, I'm now going to have to hear that my favorite Pokemon is a fucking sex offender.
I'm never going to hear the fucking end of it. I'm genuinely in tears knowing that my favorite Pokemon is now going to be compared to the likes of actual fucking monsters that exist in our plane of existence.
After over 25 long years of playing this franchise, I'm so fucking close to just giving up and never coming back. This is actually so fucked up that you are all making jokes about all this.
>>
>>56691244
shit i fucked up
>>
File: 1718312112404655.gif (1.79 MB, 200x200)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB GIF
>>56689669
Bro you are taking the internet and pokemon way too seriously.
>>
>>56689669
If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock! ZAMN!!!!
>>
>yet another ant hill that the pokémon community blows out of proportion and turns into a mountain
Many such cases.
One day there will be an ant hill that people will make it out as Olympus Mons.
>>
>>56691175
>Headcanon
>>
>>56691244
We should have compiled all these meltdowns into a wall of anal devastation

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.