[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1729267712262659.png (485 KB, 1318x1155)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>the spaceworld hacker got caught but got away with it since he was ruled too autistic to be put in jail, so was put under house arrest, which he has since broken
Is this the leakers path out bros? What would you do? Ngl this hack is like 500 times worse than that one in terms of how it's impacting the series. Not to mention him potentially having PLZA and Gen 10 builds, a lot is at stake for TPC and Nintendo
>>
Leaker is not alive anymore, he got skinned alive by Nintendo ninjas 24 hours after the gigaleak dropped
>>
He prob sending the leaks though 2 proxies and a vpn for sure
>>
>>56695588
Damn, Serena has been sexualized since the beginning
>>
>>56695588
So being autistic is a "get out of jail free card" now?
>>
>>56695649
Apparently so
>>
>>56695588
Why am I so coombrained that I got a boner looking at this? I hate myself. I need NNN.
>>
His sentence was during the pandemic and ended in 2021. It's not like he could go anywhere.
>>
>>56695588
Serena was made for NTR in mind
>>
the new hack has a bigger on pokémon specifically, but compared to the first one it's a speck of dust. zammis hit nintendo directly, and he stuck his dick in microsoft too
>>
>>56696353
True
>>
File: IMG_4859.jpg (258 KB, 1240x1551)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>56695588
>We’ll never get countless ass shots of her
Robbery of the century

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.