[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Doing a chill monoghost run of Platinum with Spiritomb as my starter. Just started the game but I'm gonna try to make it to Floaroma Meadow today to get Drifloon. Come hang out! Post spooky images/music if you got it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOadAaGiq4
Thread theme
>>
File: EWxZEW0XYAMzMmX.jpg (90 KB, 798x798)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>56699664
Neat. You should've traded over a Misdreavus as the starter since she's not in Platinum.
>>
File: IMG_6476.jpg (174 KB, 1448x2048)
174 KB
174 KB JPG
>>56699664
Kinnoh run. Are you going to use Giratina?
>>
File: image2012_1009_1736_0.jpg (44 KB, 400x240)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>56699664
based ghostbro, have fun with your run. doesnt platinum give you access to basically every ghost in the pokedex, no trades needed? only one I can think of that maybe you cant get is sableye and shuppet
>>
The first few routes are easy pickings for Devourer, as he eats the souls of all the helpless Normal types that can't even touch him. It'll be a while until he finds a friend but that's just the Mono Ghost lifestyle.

>>56699680
Can't beat the classics.
>>56699739
There's surprisingly a decent array of options for Ghosts in Platinum. I figured Spiritomb would be more unique and fun which is why I went for it.
>>56699740
Absolutely.
>>56699755
I believe I can't get Misdreavus, Sableye, Shuppet, or Shedinja but yeah I think this is one of the best early games for Mono Ghost.
>>
>>56699790
>lowercase names
yep soulless
>>
I gave my rival Chimchar. In hindsight that's easy mode since I'm immune to its fighting moves but in my defense Chimchar's thematically the best fit for him.

>>56699844
Sorry about that. For some reason I always do all caps for games Gen 3 and before, and after that I stick with lowercase. If it means anything I still did uppercase trainer/rival names.
>>
Full confession - I wiped to Roark first try. I think I would've won if I fucked around with Hypnosis less but I figured it was appropriate. That shit is not 60% accurate. I managed to beat him Round 2 despite missing 3/4 Hypnoses. This isn't a nuzlocke, death only makes the ghosts stronger.

We move on.
>>
>>56700144
cute twink
>>
Bump
>>
OP got kidnapped by a Drifloon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.