[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: y656y565.png (338 KB, 680x777)
338 KB
338 KB PNG
Most of the stuff in the leaks is just concepts that didn't make it into the final game's lore. But the leaks did explain a lot of unexplained stuff in the actual visible in game lore that now tell the tale of Regigigas and the Giants at the beginning of time.
>>
leak confirmed Regishit wasnt relevant to the lore at all, he was just a rando on the diagram, at best ~Lugia level

hold the L, regitroons
>>
Regikino though
>>
File: 1729075751444586.jpg (184 KB, 734x1024)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>56705232
Regichads always run it back. Its the indomitable spirit of the Regis that never stops even against the greatest of odds.
>>
File: 1729348825913074.jpg (567 KB, 1080x812)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
>>56705254
We can only pray that Gen 10 delivers us the great "GETTING IT TOGETHER."
>>
>>56705284
Wtf is with the Shakespearean English. It's all fucked up, the grammar is all over the place. Can't these guys just use ChatGPT to get it right?
>>
>>56705733
I'd have done it like this
>Such impudence! Thou invadest mine halls to dare me yet again! Dost thou not see? 'Twas mercy I showed thee! Rather than imprison thy body, I could have rendered thee into dust, scattering thy form across the heavens. Thou art a child, Regigigas...
>>
>>56705217
Pokemon fucking humans is fun, but nothing we didn't already have an abundance of. The regi lore will open the door to many more memes.
>>
File: ONE MORE GOD REJECTED.png (178 KB, 720x540)
178 KB
178 KB PNG
>>56705217
Daily Reminder:
Arceus: Creation
Gigas: Preservation (resistance to change)
Giratina: Destruction

Aus is Brahman, the Origin and Universal Consciousness.
Arceus is Brahma, The Creator.
Gigas (and by extension the rest of the Giants) are Vishnu, The Preserver and Sustainer of the status quo.
Giratina is Shiva, The Destroyer and Renegade that upends and destroys the status quo in order to make room for The Creator to make something new.

In order to create something new, Arceus, the Creative Force, created Giratina, the Destructive Force, in order to destroy the creation/incarnation of the established order/Preservative Force that is inherently resistant to change, which later became Regigigas and the Giants.

It also makes sense as to why Arceus banished Giratina into it's own pocket dimension. Because Giratina's job was finished when it destroyed the Cosmic Egg and thus, like any tool whose job was finished, was put back into the tool bag for later use.

It's kind of hard to have a New Universal Order when the foundation keeps getting destroyed.

This also implies that eventually, there will come a time when Giratina will destroy the world for Arceus to create something new once again.

Or maybe Regigigas will rebel against his role as The Preserver and seek to destroy the Current World Order to create something himself.

Regigigas will seek to take back the powers of his fallen brethren and enslave Arceus the way Arceus enslaved him, reversing the roles between The Creator and The Preserver.
>>
>>56705217
>>
>>56708474
how am I supposed to read this when I touch the screen it doesn't feel like anything.
>>
Remember Regigigas, the Father of Man, and his great works.
>>
>>56709500
That explains why humans can breed with pokemon and can make them give birth to humans.
Is that why humans are the dominant species on earth? Because we have the blood of Gigas flowing through our veins?
Dialga and Palkia aren't our ancestors in this version of the creation myth, so humanity being instead descended from (or related to) Gigas makes sense as to why we survived so long in the pokemon world.

We are Gigas' revenge against Arceus.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.