[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 'ster.png (24 KB, 527x168)
24 KB
24 KB PNG
Was he right?
>>
It must feel pretty good to be king of speedrunning a series no one has any actual interest in watching.
>>
>>56705603
>sorry I'm too autistic to make more comfortable content
>>
>>56705603
everything werster says is correct
>>
>>56705603
dumb take because most speedrunners shit their pants as soon as the run deviates from the planned route, they might have never even played the game casually so they have zero idea how to improvise when the run doesn't go 100% as planned
>>
the autism of this guy is so monumental that i would believe anything he says no questions asked, unironically
>if you enter the bottom of the burned tower and you look left and right a few dozen times without moving and you find a male koffing lv 23 with 45 hp and you listen to the radio and they are talking about rattatas and then you get out of the tower and walk funny left and right for a while and then as soon as you touch the grass below the city you will immediately find a raikou with near perfect IVs that you will catch with your first pokeball first try

sure bro
i believe in you
i kneel

>>56705650
funny you would mention that, because iirc he once fucked up the rng manip and got a fucking entei and said screw it, played the whole run with it and got a half decent time, too
>>
>>56705650
speedrunners literally study the game just like nuzlockers and know everything about it
>>
>>56705713
LMAO
>>
>>56705713
you literally have to know nothing about pokemon to any% speedrun the gameboy games, just learn the glitches
>>
>>56705822
>you literally have to know nothing about pokemon to any% speedrun the gameboy games, just learn about pokemon
?
>>
>>56705603
A veteran chess player would see tic tac toe as a simple game to play instead of being offended by the question.
>>
I just don’t really understand why anyone would want to watch a speed run of one of these games? It’s not like they are particularly long or difficult.
A nuzlocke is much more of a challenge
>>
>>56705850
>just learn about pokemon
?
you don't even need the pokemon to beat the game. why would you need to learn about them?
>>
>>56705883
Speedrunning = skill
Nuzlocking = luck
just look at the biggest nuzlocker who cheats in rare candies
>>
>>56705603
Is he not already doing quazi-nuzlockes?
>>
>>56705904
based

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.