[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image (1).png (1020 KB, 1200x1949)
1020 KB
1020 KB PNG
>Prove me wrong
>>
File: vpbeta.png (337 KB, 1170x852)
337 KB
337 KB PNG
>>
The Regis are bipeds
>>
>>56707310
It is connected to the unowns
>>
>>56707310
It’s missingno.

Besides the regi’s are related to braille not Unown, they have no connection. They would not speak Arceus’ foul language.
>>
>>56707316
Ironically enough, sharpedo was, see his beta design, they removed the chain like tail.
>>
>>56707316
yawnfag post
https://archive.palanq.win/vp/search/image/sbhDsTzcbbV_OvSKMtqlRQ/
>>
>>56707399
yes anon people are allowed to post things more than once
>>
>>56707412
That's a funny way of referring to being a spamming mega-autist for 6 years.
>>
>>56707429
>people make the same retarded arguments for 6 years
>people respond with the same counter-arguments for 6 years
Yes? And?
>>
>>56707429
>its okay when I spam for half a decade though
kwab

https://archive.palanq.win/vp/search/text/%22yawnfag%20thread%22/
>>
>>56707909
Yes, people have the right to call you and your discord out everytime you post, that's not against the rules like trolling and spamming bait is, sorry that upsets you so much.
>>
>>56708374
I'm not your crush, retard. I'm just calling you an obsessed bitch.
>>
Maybe
>>
>>56707316
Most of these are stretches but Sharpedo is just blatantly obvious. They did not independently come up with the concept of "Shark but only the front half" twice only one generation apart.
>>
>>56707310
It's an attempt to canonize Missingno and connect it to the Unown.
Probably scraped at that time because deemed "too dark" but could have fit well as an ultrabeast

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.