[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Ok, according to the information about the tenth generation

>The region has too much water
>It is located in an archipelago with many islands
>The code is "Gaia" which means Earth
>Each island will have a different environment with different species of Pokémon
>There is probably some sort of flying island
>The titles are probably Pokémon Wind and Pokémon Wave

Useful information we don't have
>We don't know what continent it's on
>We don't know which hemisphere it's in
>We don't know the climate

>We don't know if you are made up of a peninsula or if it's just islands

6 regions
>Greece
>Indonesia
>Philippines
>Caribbean
>Scandinavia
>Galapagos Islands because of different species
>>
>>56708835
New regions are always based on whatever vacation spot the development team visited so probably Greece.
>>
>>56708835
>The code is "Gaia" which means Earth

Really hope it's not some "you get to visit all existing regions but they're small simplified versions of themselves" bullcrap...
>>
File: image-asset[1].jpg (1.21 MB, 1497x892)
1.21 MB
1.21 MB JPG
>>56708835
Although I would like Norway to complement the Norse mythology theme of Kalos or the Caribbean for a change.

The truth is that the Greek islands are the most obvious, from the painting that may or may not be a clue, to the simple fact that the Japanese are obsessed with a romanticized Europe.
>>
>>56708835
Clearly it should be Polynesia (and tie in with Sun and Moon), but that would have too much soul. They'll just make Greece.
>>
>>56708986
code name does not matter. S/V was called TITAN which would have been a much better fit for SW/SH
>>
>>56709139
the only tie ins GF cares about are Sinnoh and Johto.
>>
you "it takes place in greece because the codename is a greek word" people are absolute fucking retards
>>
File: images[2].jpg (14 KB, 194x259)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>56708848
Does anyone know where their last vacation was? They had a habit of showing that on their social networks.
>>
>>56709182
I remember a tweet two or three years ago in California
>>
>>56708835
Out of the world, pure fantasy
>>
>>56709182
The Netherlands.
We're going to Benelux bros....
>>
>>56708835
>Galapagos Islands
They're making Lental a mainline region now?
>>
File: Pkmr10.png (37 KB, 706x569)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
The next region will be one of these places.
>>
File: 6[1].jpg (141 KB, 1280x720)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>56709360
Probably OP ignores that or it's the classic I don't like it so it doesn't count.

Even the island names and shapes are a parody of the originals and the giant Meganium is a nod to the giant turtles, I would have chosen a giant Torkoal.
>>
>>56709180
Why else would they choose a Greek word as a codename for a video game? Doesn’t seem very random to me
>>
>>56709528
They have used Greek words as codenames in the past. It could be Greece, but the name doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>56709180
It takes place in Greece because it's an archipelago region and Greece is the most obvious pick for that. The codename matching is just a bonus.
>>
>>56708835
Theres also the Azores which has many islands, and theres Atlantis myths attached to them.
>>
>>56708835
Polynesia or New Zealand are also possibilities.
>>
>>56709182
wasn't Barcelona literally the only time it was an actual hint?
>>
>>56708835
Japan doesn't give a shit about SEA and never has

It'll be Greece
>>
>>56709180
Yeah, it's not a very good reason but I think most of it comes from the fact that Greece seems like a reasonable place for the next game.
>>
>>56711682
>Japan doesn't give a shit about SEA and never has
Actual brainlet and historylet holy shit
>>
>>56708835
>Ok, according to the information about the tenth generation
Information from where?
>>
Italy
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (104 KB, 1280x720)
104 KB
104 KB JPG
>>56708835
Finally a pokemon game where you can be a pirate
>>
File: islands.png (220 KB, 905x352)
220 KB
220 KB PNG
>>56708835
Adding one more thing of the infos we know
>The islands exist/are powered because of the power of pokemon or legendary pokemon
Same situation as eternatus with galar particles and terapagos with the crystals
>>
>>56714427
>The islands exist/are powered because of the power of pokemon or legendary pokemon
Ok guys, I got it, the region is 100% Greece because in Greek mythology many of the Greek islands were born and influenced by the power of Gods

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.