[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/vp/ - Pokémon

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: justice.png (328 KB, 593x446)
328 KB
328 KB PNG
With the Palworks lawsuit PR fiasco, the Typhlosiongate leaks and Legends AZ being cancelled, it is time we just admit that Pokémon as a franchise has squandered every opportunity to change. Thus, just like other similar franchises with consolidated playerbase and proposal such as Call of Duty or FIFA, Pokémon should just return to what it does best: a simple RPG with a large character roster, a box legendary, a crime syndicate and a kid getting a starter Pokémon — preferrably one not associated with forced sex and pedophilia. Obviously, Masuda would be called back to direct this new game, 'in the form he did from Ruby & Saphire to BDSP", and preferrably perform a preemptive purge of the staff to avoid leakers.

This new game would run on the Let's Go Pikachu & Eevee engine and importing ILCA's GO models. Its big selling point would be that the national dex is back. It'd be a standard Pokémon adventure. Done, I've saved this franchise. No more bullshit, no more pretending people in GameFreak know how to code, no more gimmicks, just another region with a few added monsters to find and collect. 18 million copies guaranteed to sell.

Frankly, Pokémon doesn't need change and GameFreak can't do change. It is time to stop. FIFA is not a basketball game, and GameFreak doesn't need to insert open-world crap in it or complex animations.
>>
Doesn't matter
you'll keep buying because you're stupid

Also don't you realize why they market to small children? They don't understand the slander. They know that if you make a customer of a child you make a customer for life. Refer to my first statement
>>
>>56709120
I know, anon.

You didn't have to be this mean.

It is just that if we'll just buy it anyway, can they at least do what they've always done had at least some expertise to do?
>>
File: 1405381792802.jpg (16 KB, 250x150)
16 KB
16 KB JPG
>>56709083
The Pokemon I want is not the Pokemon that is most profitable. Play select romhacks for good video games, play official video games to complain.
>>
>>56709083
as long GameFreak is not threating their artists like PocketPair does i'm going to buy their games.
>>
Fuck off Jason Godwyn
>>
>>56709083
>Legends AZ being cancelled
What the fuck are you talking about? Is this about the anime fucking up their timing?
>>
>>56709574
Mmm, already proved fake news by a literal schizo tranny who apologized tho
>>
>>56709741
proof?
>>
File: 1728668833568496.jpg (611 KB, 1000x1050)
611 KB
611 KB JPG
>>56709155
>if we'll just buy it anyway
Speak for yourself you low impulse control cuck.
>>
The games are a vehicle for TGC and merch, they do not matter. All that matters is having something to attack the new pokemon that sell merch and TGC to.
They'll be shit, and you'll buy them anyways.
>>
>>56709083
>Legends AZ being cancelled
Here's those boxes of (You)s you ordered.
>>
>>56709083
>With the Palworks lawsuit PR fiasco
What fiasco? Palworld deserve to get sued for being lazy arrogant thieves.
>>
>>56709083
I see it as GF and TPCi have different interests. GF wants to prosper to survive and keep operating gainfully, but TPCi has a cash cow and they will shut down any ideas or creative directions that they think will threaten their money-printing operation.

Any interesting change or redirection will probably not be tolerated by their corporate masters, but it seems like GF has people who tried to expand the games in cool directions.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.